Yes it's Science republicans

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
No matter what you and the morons leading you say
Temperatures in the Arctic are predicted to rise nearly 50 degrees above normal from Thursday under the spell of a pre-Christmas heat wave. It means the frozen tundra is racing close to a melting point.

The surging warmth in the past two months has already left scientists jittery, as escalating temperatures are feared to hit ice formation or coverage next summer and bring it down to record low levels. More warming trends are hitting the region as a result of climate change effects.

Walt Meier, a NASA scientist at the Goddard Space Flight Center, said the current warmth is an offshoot of fluctuations in the jet stream that is passing frigid air to North America and parts of the Arctic.

Alarming Indicators
However, stark climate change indicators are setting off alarm bells. The record low polar sea ice is a big concern and the heat wave of November has led to the region losing 19,000 square miles of sea ice in less than a week, which was described as "almost unprecedented occurrence" by the National Snow and Ice Data Center.

There is worry that despite the North Pole lying in darkness after the Sun left in late October, high temperatures are going to reign the Christmas season.

- See more at: Arctic Forecast To Warm By As Much As 50 Degrees This Week

Arctic Forecast To Warm By As Much As 50 Degrees Th...
The rising spell of high warmth in the Arctic has unnerved scientists, who fear the jumping temperatures may lead to record-low ice coverage next summer....

View on www.techtimes.com
Preview by Yahoo

Just checked the forcast for Anchorage, It's in single digits most days and never gets above freezing for the next ten days. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be any warmer in the arctic. Some heatwave you got going there.

Just checked the forcast for Anchorage, It's in single digits most days and never gets above freezing for the next ten days. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be any warmer in the arctic. Some heatwave you got going there.

Considering that the normal temp for that area during this time of year is minus 40 to minus 50 below zero, yeah, I'd say there's an issue.

Considering that the normal temp for that area during this time of year is minus 40 to minus 50 below zero, yeah, I'd say there's an issue.
Like?

Today in Amarillo, it's 64 degrees, and is supposed to be above 60 on Christmas.
My goodness how will the armadillo's ever survive this climate change?

Hey...........don't laugh..........we're 20 to 30 degrees above what we normally are this time of year.
We're 10 to 20 below....so....
Today in Amarillo, it's 64 degrees, and is supposed to be above 60 on Christmas.

Hey...........don't laugh..........we're 20 to 30 degrees above what we normally are this time of year.
We're 10 to 20 below....so....

Where are you at?

Temperatures in the Arctic are predicted to rise nearly 50 degrees above normal from Thursday under the spell of a pre-Christmas heat wave. It means the frozen tundra is racing close to a melting point.

The surging warmth in the past two months has already left scientists jittery, as escalating temperatures are feared to hit ice formation or coverage next summer and bring it down to record low levels. More warming trends are hitting the region as a result of climate change effects.

Walt Meier, a NASA scientist at the Goddard Space Flight Center, said the current warmth is an offshoot of fluctuations in the jet stream that is passing frigid air to North America and parts of the Arctic.

Alarming Indicators
However, stark climate change indicators are setting off alarm bells. The record low polar sea ice is a big concern and the heat wave of November has led to the region losing 19,000 square miles of sea ice in less than a week, which was described as "almost unprecedented occurrence" by the National Snow and Ice Data Center.

There is worry that despite the North Pole lying in darkness after the Sun left in late October, high temperatures are going to reign the Christmas season.

The rising spell of high warmth in the Arctic has unnerved scientists, who fear the jumping temperatures may lead to record-low ice coverage next summer....

Preview by Yahoo

Oh no what do we do? a world crisis of epic proportions is happening right now at the North Pole.

Quick everyone send them your A/C units and 12 trillion miles of extension cords...

Please Help Santa and the North Pole they need our help NOW.

Translation ~

15439770_588209018049277_9066832178016418894_n.jpg

Last edited:

Don't bang your head against a wall Republicans don't believe in science
This, from tardz who deny that a new child is a human being from the moment their life begins at and by conception.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

This, from tardz who deny that a new child is a human being from the moment their life begins at and by conception.

How many of those unwanted children have you adopted??

Ever hear of the story of the boy calling wolf to many fucking times?

images

“While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”

Genesis 8:22

How many of those unwanted children have you adopted??
As if that has anything to do with YOUR lack of regard for the SCIENCE.

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

Don't bother. These climate change deniers think climate change and global warming was invented by Al Gore to make money.

They're not thinking logically and will deny anything scientific.

I wonder how our country has become a cesspool for ignorance.

Forum List

Back