Yes I Believe Liberals Should Have Freedom Of Speech Too

Oooooh...I LOVE a right wing keyboard commando.
You have to be without a doubt one the most full of shit posters on this board.
Only behind a few select individuals that I can name.

Keep whining. It makes me smile.

Keep on tap dancing. It's fun to watch your spasms. You've got 7 days and then it gets real, and we will really enjoy watching you perform!

Again, keep whining. And I don't care what undergarment you're wearing. You're still full of shit. :)

triggered-nicolas-cage.gif

And you're gonna do what? LOL.

Answer, you're gonna get your ass handed to you..no matter what the election outcome is. :)

At least hers isn't full of shit like your poopy underwear. :p

I was just thinking about this now that Elon Musk officially bought Twitter. I don't want them silenced altogether, I just want them stopped from silencing us.

Do you think "freedom of speech" allows you to say whatever you want, WHEREVER you want, WHENEVER you want?

Do you think you have a right to go to someone's house at 3am, stand at the edge of their bed shouting your opinions at them? Do you think if someone tries to stop you from doing this, that they're "silencing" you?

Do you think "freedom of speech" allows you to say whatever you want, WHEREVER you want, WHENEVER you want?

Do you think you have a right to go to someone's house at 3am, stand at the edge of their bed shouting your opinions at them? Do you think if someone tries to stop you from doing this, that they're "silencing" you?

What a ridiculously simple but completely ineffective trick to try to cancel someone who might disagree with you.

Yep you're the prime example of what I'm talking about dumbass. 🙄
I wouldn’t toss stones if I were you.

You believe anything about the opposition…

If someone wrote that they have seen Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi in Lizard form eating the brains of children you would post about it and swear it must be true, so sometimes both sides need to be ignored but not silence.

Wait, you don’t like having someone doing that?

Forum List

Back