Yes I Believe Liberals Should Have Freedom Of Speech Too

He was until Elon Musk took over. Now he's shitting his pants because of it.
Elon is about to get a huge bucket of cold water thrown on him. As I've never been on Twitter, I'm not shitting anything. But after Elon comes down from his sophomoric high of the last week with his new toy, he's going to have to deal with the reality that he overpaid for the company (based on its revenue and valuation), and that it will become exactly the hellscape he doesn't want if he removes too many of the safeties. You will see legitimate advertisers pull their money in buckets. :) And what he'll be left with??..are the MyPillow types of dollars. :auiqs.jpg:

Elon is about to get a huge bucket of cold water thrown on him. As I've never been on Twitter, I'm not shitting anything. But after Elon comes down from his sophomoric high of the last week with his new toy, he's going to have to deal with the reality that he overpaid for the company (based on its revenue and valuation), and that it will become exactly the hellscape he doesn't want if he removes too many of the safeties. You will see legitimate advertisers pull their money in buckets. :) And what he'll be left with??..are the MyPillow types of dollars. :auiqs.jpg:

In your smelly little wet dreams.

:)

He'll make money with it. The potential is there and all it really needs is a few tweaks to be the biggest thing evah! :spinner:

Misinformation like... clot shots will stop an infection?
Like wearing a paper or cloth mask will stop an airborne virus?
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinfo?
DT was installed by Putin?
AGW is real & every scientist agrees?
There are more than 2 genders?
The diaper dude got 81 mill votes sitting in his basement eating ice cream?
Shutting down the economy was justified?

Which of these were perpetuated by conservatives?
You are such a delusional progbot that you believe your own BS even when it's so obvious to everyone else
1) I don't think the CDC ever made that statement.
2) N95 and KN95 masks DO work. Sorry. You lost that argument a while ago. Paper and cloth...given.
3) The laptop is like Jimmy Hoffa. An enigma. A figment of overactive imaginations (in this case, alt-right wet dreams).
4) No. DT wasn't installed. 77K votes across three states. 46 swing electoral votes. One of the closest elections in history. I like to think of it as people just lost their reason and common sense...but made up for it in 2020. :)
5) Climate change is real.
6) There are more than two genders. There are three definitions of sex. See the diff?
7) He actually got more than 81 million votes. Lots of cases of Republican voter fraud. Lots of audits and recounts actually gave Biden more votes.
8) Who was President again? Who failed to act again? Whose admin offered ZERO guidance again.

You people make it WAY too easy. :auiqs.jpg:

Elon is about to get a huge bucket of cold water thrown on him. As I've never been on Twitter, I'm not shitting anything.

Yet you are constantly bullshitting! You know if it wasn't for the fact that I'm for fairness and equality then I would want to try and silence you the fuck up!! You don't think that you people are constantly driving me up the wall!? It's like having to listen to a bunch of not so trained parrots on the daily!!!

*Squawwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkk!!!* LGBTIQA! LGBTQIA! *Squawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkk!!!* There are more than two genders, orange man bad! Orange man bad! *Squawwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkk!!!* Inclusion except on sport's teams is the future and don't give a shit about child abuse. *Squawwwwwwwwkkkkkkkk!!!!"

You people just never stop squawking the exact same repetitive nonsense unless God forbid somebody asks you a question and then it's all *Squawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkk!!!!* "Retreat! Retreat!" and next thing you know there's your bird shit coming down on top of our shoulders because you become terrified every time we mention something stupid Biden's done. We're like we're coming onto an oil shortage of again and you're like *Squawwwwwwwwwwkkkkk!!!* "We know nothing!" Or we ask you how you guys can defend him calling for a dead congresswoman and it's *Squawwwwkkkkkkkk!!!!* "We know nothing!" again or you wind up flying away. I don't mean to insult parrots as I love them but the constant squawking has got me losing my mind!!! 🤪
In your smelly little wet dreams.

He's just a scared little shitty bird like I said. A fucking parrot who repeats the exact same bullshit over and over again. :rolleyes:

Yet you are constantly bullshitting! You know if it wasn't for the fact that I'm for fairness and equality then I would want to try and silence you the fuck up!! You don't think that you people are constantly driving me up the wall!? It's like having to listen to a bunch of not so trained parrots on the daily!!!

*Squawwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkk!!!* LGBTIQA! LGBTQIA! *Squawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkk!!!* There are more than two genders, orange man bad! Orange man bad! *Squawwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkk!!!* Inclusion except on sport's teams is the future and don't give a shit about child abuse. *Squawwwwwwwwkkkkkkkk!!!!"

You people just never stop squawking the exact same repetitive nonsense unless God forbid somebody asks you a question and then it's all *Squawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkk!!!!* "Retreat! Retreat!" and next thing you know there's your bird shit coming down on top of our shoulders because you become terrified every time we mention something stupid Biden's done. We're like we're coming onto an oil shortage of again and you're like *Squawwwwwwwwwwkkkkk!!!* "We know nothing!" Or we ask you how you guys can defend him calling for a dead congresswoman and it's *Squawwwwkkkkkkkk!!!!* "We know nothing!" again or you wind up flying away. I don't mean to insult parrots as I love them but the constant squawking has got me losing my mind!!! 🤪

He's just a scared little shitty bird like I said. A fucking parrot who repeats the exact same bullshit over and over again. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

Thank you.

They're a bunch of brain damaged idiots who only have so many responses they know how to say. That's the problem and I think that's why they hate a lot of what we say because they don't have a trained response to it. That's why I call them not so trained parrots.

Again, who said anything about "silencing" you?? I don't make the rules. I just call the right wing on their bullshit. The companies make the rules. And you get mad and BITCH because they don't tolerate shoveling shit. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.
Stop whining about "free speech" when you and I both know it's "Waaaahhh, why won't they let me lie??!!". :)

Again, who said anything about "silencing" you?? I don't make the rules. I just call the right wing on their bullshit. The companies make the rules. And you get mad and BITCH because they don't tolerate shoveling shit. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.
Stop whining about "free speech" when you and I both know it's "Waaaahhh, why won't they let me lie??!!". :)

*Squawwwwkkkkk!!!* Polly want a cracker.

WEAPONS GRADE PROJECTION!

God, your (ahem) humor is precious.

7 days

It's okay. I just saw the nice nurse on her way to your room with your medicine. That will make your clothing stop talking to you.

Sadly sister he's at a mental state where I don't think that even medication can help him. If he was really a parrot, the kindest thing I could do for him would be to put him down at this point.

Sadly sister he's at a mental state where I don't think that even medication can help him. If he was really a parrot, the kindest thing I could do for him would be to put him down at this point.
Oooooh...I LOVE a right wing keyboard commando.
You have to be without a doubt one the most full of shit posters on this board.
Only behind a few select individuals that I can name.

Keep whining. It makes me smile.

Oooooh...I LOVE a right wing keyboard commando.
You have to be without a doubt one the most full of shit posters on this board.
Only behind a few select individuals that I can name.

Keep whining. It makes me smile.

First of all I have underwear on, second of all,.. am I making you shit yours because I don't take any of your parrot shit out of you? ;)

Forum List

Back