YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

Well then if this is a Christian nation, why does the US rightwinged religious Christians object to welfare so much and want to wage war?

Christian's do not object to welfare. They object to the way Government sets up the welfare system that keeps generations of people in that system and broke up the 2 parent's to help raise their children.

War will always be around, because there is evil out there in the world.

So if I ask for your cloak you would give it to me?

No!
My cloak is magical and it took me a long time of working hours to save up for it. :D

Now if you really needed a good winter coat, then yes I would give you one of my good winter coats.
I have done it many times throughout my life.
In fact I got into trouble the very first time I did it, when I gave a childhood friend my new winter coat because she was poor and was freezing when she walked to school. Until my parents found out how poor her family really was. Then they approved and went and bought me another new winter coat.

Real Christians would not have massacred the 'Indians'. Those people who did it may have called themselves Christian, but it is self evident they were not.

And what gives you the right to judge people in a different time and under circumstances you cant even imagine? What gives you the right to say who and whi is not Christian?

Why do you not mention the Amerindian slaughters of white Christians? Why do you spew your shit like no Amerindian EVER did anything wrong against a Chrisitan white?

Why do you repeat this slanderous lie that stems from a theory of a White Christian genocide committed against Amerindians? Did you know that there are more pure blood Amerindians living today than in the time of Columbus? Did you know that twice that are alive today that are part Amerindian heritage?

You are a liar, and a racist, and a bloviating fucktard.

Being Christian isn't just saying one is and it isn't by other's saying it, either.

Who the fuck are you to make that claim? You became Pope of the Fucktards are something? I am not a member of the Church of Fucktards, so your opinion means nothing to me, jack ass.

Being baptized a Christian might have weight if it were done as an adult, by consent and voluntary act. Was it in the case of Franklin and Jefferson? I don't know; it is an honest question.

Again, your opinon, nothing more. God damn!

Anyway, my fuller view has already been posted and I will not take up your time with it for repetition's sake.

Thank you. Shut up and go the fuck away.

David Barton and his stooges, like Jim Bowie (who is an America Hitler in philosophy) or Pale Rider, ignore the fact that secularism, humanism, and the Enlightenment played a larger role in the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution and the American War of Independence than a bunch of podunk proto-envangelical insignficant sects in the colonies.

Facts are facts, and the far right conservative dominionists either don't have them or misinterpret them.

And you dont know the difference between facts, reason your opinion and fucking hole in the ground.

The DoI makes direct claims to Chriustian political philosophy. Your unsupported lie that secularism somehow played a larger role than some straw man you set u p is pointless, meaningless and, again, more total bullshit from your dysfunctional brain.

JimBowie, for writing a bunch, fails.

America is a secular government and generally a nation of Christians, most of whom disdain the far right conservative evangelicals and funadmentalists.

America is not = the federal government you stupid jack ass.

The states united are this nation and all of the were established byu Christians and their state consitutions prove that, you fucking liar.

Jake, I know you are buthurt from the ass raping the TPM has given you GOPe lately, but it is only going to get harsher and more painful.

So you might as well get used to it or retire to your boy orphanage.

Your arguments are falling apart.

Fact, Barton's book has been recalled for falsification and plagiarism.

Fact, the DOI religious language is applicable to the larger deistic and religious world than just Christianity.

Fact, your unsupported assertions, JimBowie, reveal you as the poseur you are.

David Barton and his stooges, like Jim Bowie (who is an America Hitler in philosophy) or Pale Rider, ignore the fact that secularism, humanism, and the Enlightenment played a larger role in the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution and the American War of Independence than a bunch of podunk proto-envangelical insignficant sects in the colonies.

Facts are facts, and the far right conservative dominionists either don't have them or misinterpret them.

And you dont know the difference between facts, reason your opinion and fucking hole in the ground.

The DoI makes direct claims to Chriustian political philosophy. Your unsupported lie that secularism somehow played a larger role than some straw man you set u p is pointless, meaningless and, again, more total bullshit from your dysfunctional brain.

Christianity was the majority religions in the states, but it was not the only religion in the states practiced by the people, and the people are the states which are the United States of America.
Notice how the Constitution does not state that there is only one religion to grant freedom to.

Last edited:
well it's just too bad for christians, they have to allow other religions to usurp their stranglehold of the US society. Tsk-tsk.

Did that sentence make any fucking sense at all?

I dont see it.

USURP
1 a: to seize and hold (as office, place, or powers) in possession by force or without right <usurp a throne>
b: to take or make use of without right <usurped the rights to her life story>

Why would Christians usurp their own stranglehold of US society?

WTF?

JimBowie's allegations continue fail.

America is a secular government at the national and state levels.

Nothing can be done to change that because Americans overwhelmingly in their millions and millions support the separation of church and state.

JimBowie, for writing a bunch, fails. America is a secular government and generally a nation of Christians, most of whom disdain the far right conservative evangelicals and funadmentalists.
America is not = the federal government you stupid jack ass. The states united are this nation and all of the were established byu Christians and their state consitutions prove that, you fucking liar. Jake, I know you are buthurt from the ass raping the TPM has given you GOPe lately, but it is only going to get harsher and more painful. So you might as well get used to it or retire to your boy orphanage.

The U. S. government was established as a secular entity, and all of the state governments were secular entities by the 1830s.

Which is beside the period under discussion when the Constitution was written.

And no, every state ever set up in this union has made specific mention of God and appeals for His guidance in their state constitutions. So again, y ou confuse your ignorant opinion with fact.

Christian dominionism is a perversion of all good American ideals.

Another case of your bullshit being of no weight. You dont have to be a Christian Dominionist to agree that the US fwas founded by Christians is Christian and thet only the federal government was intended to be secular.

This only requires honesty and the will to dig through 50 years of secular lies and myths.

The point is that the state governments must conform to the Constitution and did by the 1830s. The governments are secular, and religion and state are divorced. JimBowie is controlled by fifty years of Christian domionist propaganda and can't think for himself.

The U. S. government was established as a secular entity, and all of the state governments were secular entities by the 1830s.

Which is beside the period under discussion when the Constitution was written.

And no, every state ever set up in this union has made specific mention of God and appeals for His guidance in their state constitutions. So again, y ou confuse your ignorant opinion with fact.

Christian dominionism is a perversion of all good American ideals.

Another case of your bullshit being of no weight. You dont have to be a Christian Dominionist to agree that the US fwas founded by Christians is Christian and thet only the federal government was intended to be secular.

This only requires honesty and the will to dig through 50 years of secular lies and myths.

J B, like Hitler his idol, has no idea who is Jesus Christ.

And Starky, once again, confuses his opinion with fact.

I know Jesus Christ drove the money changers out of the Temple because they fouled the place with their presence. I guess that speaks alot to yourself.

Forum List

Back