yeo. Another one.

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
It’s almost as if harsh reality trumps wishful thinking and feminist theology... in the real world.

E294BC87-02C7-4CC8-A9E9-99F2D89D4FEB.jpeg

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me that people go hiking or just wander around in areas where they know bad things can happen to foreigners. Then more people act surprised that something happened. Social Darwinism at its finest.

It never ceases to amaze me that people go hiking or just wander around in areas where they know bad things can happen to foreigners. Then more people act surprised that something happened. Social Darwinism at its finest.

It is false ego driven. Sorta like the woman yesterday who took a selfie right next to a jaguar cage and almost got her arm bit off.
She thought that she was 'special'; that she could get away with it just to have bragging rights.

It is false ego driven. Sorta like the woman yesterday who took a selfie right next to a jaguar cage and almost got her arm bit off.
She thought that she was 'special'; that she could get away with it just to have bragging rights.

"Oh look at me! I am a citizen of the world. I am so enlightened..."

Chomp.

"Oh look at me! I am a citizen of the world. I am so enlightened..."

Chomp.

Or....I can do things that others cannot and am immune from negative consequences.

Multiple arrows in the back and buried on a beach by a tribe that civilization dare not approach......

I'm gonna go camping at Chernobyl for a couple months.

Weeeeeeee I love me some camping.

When I get home, I have a dinner date with this serial killer I met...

Forum List

Back