Yemeni missile not intercepted

You are wrong. Those are missiles developed by the Yemeni military, for example Qaher 1 and 2.
Since the coverage about the war in Yemen is almost as poor as about Syria, it is a little known fact that the Yemeni army is fighting on both sides (if we exclude QA and IS) in the war. Your propaganda outlets use any occasion to blame everything on Iran but it should be obvious even to the most retarded that Anser Allah (the Houthis) is not strong enough to be considered supported from abroad. They are lucky that mighty Saudi Arabia´s army is a joke despite shiny western toys. They hire mercs from a number of countries but even SA army + mercs are not strong enough to defeat fanatic Houthis.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

wrong again Capt blei. I am VERY AWARE of the fact of disputing FACTIONS in Yemen-----it is a TRIBAL land on the level of muhummad's Arabia . It was YEMENIS who murdered Saleh------Yemen has been embroiled in civil war FOREVER-----officially since the early 50s. ADEN (actually southern Yemen)
has been trying to secede for more than 60 years. My information comes from
SANAA-------the capital of that land via------the extensive families of Yemenis LIVING OVER THERE. For the record----the BAATHIST input was so extensive that just about the ONLY TIIME ANYONE USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS----since world war I was in the early 1950s when BAATHIST PIG GAMAL ABDUL NASSER dropped that stuff on "loyalists" (that's loyal to the king)-----on civilian
villages. (an interesting factoid for you------Nasser got it from his Nazi pals)
Russia has had its filthy eyeballs on the land SINCE THAT TIME-----and now are
delighted to support the conflict as a member of the AXIS power. Syria now holds the nitrogen mustard gas compliments of Baathist pig---SADDAM
Even the separatists have to choose a side.
However, you are wrong again because the German military, the Wehrmacht, had no chemical weapons. They were banned by Hitler who suffered a gas attack in WWI. Chemical weapons played no role in WWII whatsoever.

try again CAPT BLEI-----I said WORLD WAR I -------Nasser was an intimate of your good friend DA GRAND MOOFTI AL HUSSEINI-------it was to that dog that
da germans gifted NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS along with the recipe. It is not hard to make-------Saddam made it in quantity. -------sheeeeeehs-----simple chemistry but its use is "forbidden" by INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION since
world war I. ALKYLATION is a simple chemical reaction------check your
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR DUMMIES textbook
You said nazi pals... WWI?

a kinda short-hand way of referring to people like you. An example might be---I would consider your good pal MOOOOOFTI al husseini-----a Nazi like you
As Zionist stooge - it is just natural to call others Nazis, pigs, animals. See Zionist terminology on USMB - worse than anything else...

wrong again Capt blei. I am VERY AWARE of the fact of disputing FACTIONS in Yemen-----it is a TRIBAL land on the level of muhummad's Arabia . It was YEMENIS who murdered Saleh------Yemen has been embroiled in civil war FOREVER-----officially since the early 50s. ADEN (actually southern Yemen)
has been trying to secede for more than 60 years. My information comes from
SANAA-------the capital of that land via------the extensive families of Yemenis LIVING OVER THERE. For the record----the BAATHIST input was so extensive that just about the ONLY TIIME ANYONE USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS----since world war I was in the early 1950s when BAATHIST PIG GAMAL ABDUL NASSER dropped that stuff on "loyalists" (that's loyal to the king)-----on civilian
villages. (an interesting factoid for you------Nasser got it from his Nazi pals)
Russia has had its filthy eyeballs on the land SINCE THAT TIME-----and now are
delighted to support the conflict as a member of the AXIS power. Syria now holds the nitrogen mustard gas compliments of Baathist pig---SADDAM
Even the separatists have to choose a side.
However, you are wrong again because the German military, the Wehrmacht, had no chemical weapons. They were banned by Hitler who suffered a gas attack in WWI. Chemical weapons played no role in WWII whatsoever.

try again CAPT BLEI-----I said WORLD WAR I -------Nasser was an intimate of your good friend DA GRAND MOOFTI AL HUSSEINI-------it was to that dog that
da germans gifted NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS along with the recipe. It is not hard to make-------Saddam made it in quantity. -------sheeeeeehs-----simple chemistry but its use is "forbidden" by INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION since
world war I. ALKYLATION is a simple chemical reaction------check your
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR DUMMIES textbook
You said nazi pals... WWI?

a kinda short-hand way of referring to people like you. An example might be---I would consider your good pal MOOOOOFTI al husseini-----a Nazi like you
As Zionist stooge - it is just natural to call others Nazis, pigs, animals. See Zionist terminology on USMB - worse than anything else...

as Baathist pig------the vocabulary is KANZEER, KANZEERA, KHALB,
KHALBA, KUS ACHTAH and KUS EMAK. and most of all ----little children
chanting -----not "mary had a little lamb"-----but ITBAH AL YAHUD -----as they
flop around on the floor of the HOLEY MOSQUE and their farther thrust their asses into the air in CHORUS LINES OF OBSCENITY. Such words and phrases are used incessantly in order to honor "allah"

Forum List

Back