Yemeni missile not intercepted

Well, if the NYTimes and Washington Compost had more balanced fucking coverage you wouldn't even think he was a fucking retard. The Lies of Donald Trump's Critics, and How They Shape His Many Personas

I probably would. I don't read the NY Times or the Washington Post. And I still think he's a retard.

Why? Because I see him fucking up every fucking day.

Who goes around telling everyone that America is so great without actually having the facts at hand?

How many times has he tweeted something and then found out he was JUST PLAIN WRONG?

How many times has he contradicted himself so badly?

How many pre-Presidential tweets complaining about Obama have actually seen him do the very same thing OR WORSE?

Fucking hell, just about everything he does is laughable.
Why don't you provide a link and we'll debate it.
Otherwise, you're just repeating fake news stories intended to trash the guy.
How bout you read the Snopes article I linked and you can judge for yourself.

You want links?

From golf trips to Syria: 12 Donald Trump tweets that have come back to haunt him
18 Trump tweets that have come back to haunt him
The Trump tweets coming back to haunt him
Trump's tweets have already come back to haunt him in court
10 of Donald Trump's most embarrassing and contradictory tweets

These ones are his embarrassing tweets. Most of these tweets can still be found on Trump's Twitter account.
I can see the goal here.....stop Trump from tweeting so we never hear his side of the story.
I'm sure if you wanted to you could use anyone's tweets to embarrass them.
Pretty pathetic that you're basing your argument off of 140 characters.
I think you're being even more petty than anything Trump has said.
What's really terrible is the constant misinformation coming from the media.
Stories being floated like the garbage in the OP.
Total horse shit.
You claim Trump is lying because the missile hit the God Damned ground eventually.
What a crock.

No, there's no goal at all.

I say what I see and what I see is a President acting like a complete fucking retard.

You don't like it, well, that probably has something to do with you being partisan as fuck and unwilling to see what's right in front of your nose.

You've just gone off on a crap rant to avoid TALKING about what I just posted, and it was YOU who asked for me to post that stuff so we could talk about it.

Typical partisan bullshit.
I don't see him acting like a retard.
I see people like you calling him a retard because of some bullshit criticism floated by swamp creatures with an agenda.

I probably would. I don't read the NY Times or the Washington Post. And I still think he's a retard.

Why? Because I see him fucking up every fucking day.

Who goes around telling everyone that America is so great without actually having the facts at hand?

How many times has he tweeted something and then found out he was JUST PLAIN WRONG?

How many times has he contradicted himself so badly?

How many pre-Presidential tweets complaining about Obama have actually seen him do the very same thing OR WORSE?

Fucking hell, just about everything he does is laughable.
Why don't you provide a link and we'll debate it.
Otherwise, you're just repeating fake news stories intended to trash the guy.
How bout you read the Snopes article I linked and you can judge for yourself.

You want links?

From golf trips to Syria: 12 Donald Trump tweets that have come back to haunt him
18 Trump tweets that have come back to haunt him
The Trump tweets coming back to haunt him
Trump's tweets have already come back to haunt him in court
10 of Donald Trump's most embarrassing and contradictory tweets

These ones are his embarrassing tweets. Most of these tweets can still be found on Trump's Twitter account.
I can see the goal here.....stop Trump from tweeting so we never hear his side of the story.
I'm sure if you wanted to you could use anyone's tweets to embarrass them.
Pretty pathetic that you're basing your argument off of 140 characters.
I think you're being even more petty than anything Trump has said.
What's really terrible is the constant misinformation coming from the media.
Stories being floated like the garbage in the OP.
Total horse shit.
You claim Trump is lying because the missile hit the God Damned ground eventually.
What a crock.

No, there's no goal at all.

I say what I see and what I see is a President acting like a complete fucking retard.

You don't like it, well, that probably has something to do with you being partisan as fuck and unwilling to see what's right in front of your nose.

You've just gone off on a crap rant to avoid TALKING about what I just posted, and it was YOU who asked for me to post that stuff so we could talk about it.

Typical partisan bullshit.
I don't see him acting like a retard.
I see people like you calling him a retard because of some bullshit criticism floated by swamp creatures with an agenda.

Of course you don't, you'd see him pull his underwear down and shake his balls in front of the whole country and you'd applaud him for doing the right thing. I get it, you're a partisan hack.

Oh, you see that it's because of the media that I'm thinking this.

Think what you like, you're allowed to be wrong.

I make up my own mind, thank you very much.

I presented evidence of tweets he's made that are totally contradictory. Criticizing Obama for playing golf, then playing more golf is one example.
I see him telling the media something before he knows the truth, and this has happened too often.
I see him going around insulting people all over the place.
I see him telling everyone how damn amazing they, he thinks he's like the businessman where what he said doesn't get reported so he can get away with it
I see him telling everyone how great he is
I see him making one decision and then speaking to someone else and making another decision and then speaking to another person and making another decision

It's a mess.

Why would NY Times op-ed reporters dispute the claim that the missile was shot down rather than doing the right thing and credit the President of the United States and America's superiority for international missile protection? What the hell is going on with the angry crazy left? Maybe mulch media crazies like the NY Times will finally implode before they continue to use precious resources that defoliate the continent to promote crazy political spin.

Why would NY Times op-ed reporters dispute the claim that the missile was shot down rather than doing the right thing and credit the President of the United States and America's superiority for international missile protection? What the hell is going on with the angry crazy left? Maybe mulch media crazies like the NY Times will finally implode before they continue to use precious resources that defoliate the continent to promote crazy political spin.
Where is "international missile protection" (reckless arms sales to islamist terror regime) when Yemeni civilians get slaughtered?

Who stops the Saudi Terror Airforce? (shockingly graphic)

Patriot-System could be completely useless:

"Mr Postol has a track-record in debunking claims made for state-of-the-art missile defence systems.

In the wake of the 1991 Gulf War after which lavish praise was directed at the Patriot defensive system used by the Americans to defend against incoming Iraqi Scuds - Mr Postol showed that the Patriot's defenders - like the Patriot itself - were wide of the mark.

Patriot's success rate, he argued, could have been less than 10%, perhaps even zero. It may actually have hit nothing."

Doubts over Israel's Iron Dome

poor little frustrated Baathist pig. I do not recall the use of the Patriot anti-missile system as a defense against the unprovoked Baathist pig SCUD attack on Israel
launched by the Baathist dog ---saddam Hussein in 1991 or the use of the PATRIOT system by the USA under attack by scuds I note that the Baathist
dog is OBSESSED over defense against an Iranian supported machine of murder----
but has nothing to say about the INDISCRIMINATE and UNPROVOKED use of the
barbaric missile by Baathist dogs. I understand that Iran also PAID FOR
Scud attacks on the Yemeni capital SANAA-----where children lay smashed into the
gutters for the glory of "allah" and iran

"Mr Postol has a track-record in debunking claims made for state-of-the-art missile defence systems.

In the wake of the 1991 Gulf War after which lavish praise was directed at the Patriot defensive system used by the Americans to defend against incoming Iraqi Scuds - Mr Postol showed that the Patriot's defenders - like the Patriot itself - were wide of the mark.

Patriot's success rate, he argued, could have been less than 10%, perhaps even zero. It may actually have hit nothing."

Your own cite goes to this heading. Sounds like Karma

Why you can trust BBC News

poor little frustrated Baathist pig. I do not recall the use of the Patriot anti-missile system as a defense against the unprovoked Baathist pig SCUD attack on Israel
launched by the Baathist dog ---saddam Hussein in 1991 or the use of the PATRIOT system by the USA under attack by scuds I note that the Baathist
Scud attacks on the Yemeni capital SANAA-----where children lay smashed into the
Haha! Incredible rant! Fantastic! But the Yemenis are so angry, they make their own Scud missiles.

Whether we can trust BBC or not does not matter because it is not the source.

Haha! Incredible rant! Fantastic! But the Yemenis are so angry, they make their own Scud missiles.

yeah RIGHT!!!!!! the make their own-------HEZBOLLAH does it for them----DA HOUTHIS are a very uneducated group of people.--------btw----I am married to a
Yemeni------feel free to ask questions. You did get one point right----the YEMENIS are angry-------at da damn HOUTHIS and IRANIANS. Those animals
AMBUSHED Saleh and murdered the kindly otd tyrant. (the houthis are making skuds whilst their children STARVE------yeah right)

Whether we can trust BBC or not does not matter because it is not the source.

the article presents the OPINION of another person who has written an article
which is HIS opinion. In the opinion of the first OPINIONATED writer----Israel did not present enough RAW DATA regarding the success rate of its "IRON DOME" ---therefore the original OPINIONATER concludes (without any actual
data) that the general statements of the Israeli authority regarding the success rate of the IRON DOME----must be a GROSS LIE----and that NONE of the missiles are being intercepted. ------such an obviously reliable source----good job
captain blei

With big words, Trump announced a Houthi missile was intercepted by the Saudis using Patriot SAMs.

“Our system knocked the missile out of the air. That’s how good we are. Nobody makes what we make, and now we’re selling it all over the world.” Trump inflated.

Now it came to light that the Patriot tried five times to intercept the missile and failed. The missile reached its target.

Did American Missile Defense Fail in Saudi Arabia?

you mean Donald lied?

I'm shocked.

yeah RIGHT!!!!!! the make their own-------HEZBOLLAH does it for them----DA HOUTHIS are a very uneducated group of people.--------btw----I am married to a
Yemeni------feel free to ask questions. You did get one point right----the YEMENIS are angry-------at da damn HOUTHIS and IRANIANS. Those animals
AMBUSHED Saleh and murdered the kindly otd tyrant. (the houthis are making skuds whilst their children STARVE------yeah right)
You are wrong. Those are missiles developed by the Yemeni military, for example Qaher 1 and 2.
Since the coverage about the war in Yemen is almost as poor as about Syria, it is a little known fact that the Yemeni army is fighting on both sides (if we exclude QA and IS) in the war. Your propaganda outlets use any occasion to blame everything on Iran but it should be obvious even to the most retarded that Anser Allah (the Houthis) is not strong enough to be considered supported from abroad. They are lucky that mighty Saudi Arabia´s army is a joke despite shiny western toys. They hire mercs from a number of countries but even SA army + mercs are not strong enough to defeat fanatic Houthis.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
With big words, Trump announced a Houthi missile was intercepted by the Saudis using Patriot SAMs.

“Our system knocked the missile out of the air. That’s how good we are. Nobody makes what we make, and now we’re selling it all over the world.” Trump inflated.

Now it came to light that the Patriot tried five times to intercept the missile and failed. The missile reached its target.

you mean Donald lied?

I'm shocked.
Not necessarily. Initial reports from Saudi Arabia claimed the missile was intercepted and even the Houthis believed that.

You are wrong. Those are missiles developed by the Yemeni military, for example Qaher 1 and 2.
Since the coverage about the war in Yemen is almost as poor as about Syria, it is a little known fact that the Yemeni army is fighting on both sides (if we exclude QA and IS) in the war. Your propaganda outlets use any occasion to blame everything on Iran but it should be obvious even to the most retarded that Anser Allah (the Houthis) is not strong enough to be considered supported from abroad. They are lucky that mighty Saudi Arabia´s army is a joke despite shiny western toys. They hire mercs from a number of countries but even SA army + mercs are not strong enough to defeat fanatic Houthis.

wrong again Capt blei. I am VERY AWARE of the fact of disputing FACTIONS in Yemen-----it is a TRIBAL land on the level of muhummad's Arabia . It was YEMENIS who murdered Saleh------Yemen has been embroiled in civil war FOREVER-----officially since the early 50s. ADEN (actually southern Yemen)
has been trying to secede for more than 60 years. My information comes from
SANAA-------the capital of that land via------the extensive families of Yemenis LIVING OVER THERE. For the record----the BAATHIST input was so extensive that just about the ONLY TIIME ANYONE USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS----since world war I was in the early 1950s when BAATHIST PIG GAMAL ABDUL NASSER dropped that stuff on "loyalists" (that's loyal to the king)-----on civilian
villages. (an interesting factoid for you------Nasser got it from his Nazi pals)
Russia has had its filthy eyeballs on the land SINCE THAT TIME-----and now are
delighted to support the conflict as a member of the AXIS power. Syria now holds the nitrogen mustard gas compliments of Baathist pig---SADDAM

you mean Donald lied?

I'm shocked.

could be true------my baby son lived for a time in SDEROT-----(voluntarily---poor little idiot ) He could sometimes SEE missiles intercepted that flew out of
nearby Gaza. Seems to me that the assertion that 'DA IRON DOME don't
work'--------is equivalent-----to IRAN'S ---"our nuclear war head missiles are
aimed at the white-house"

wrong again Capt blei. I am VERY AWARE of the fact of disputing FACTIONS in Yemen-----it is a TRIBAL land on the level of muhummad's Arabia . It was YEMENIS who murdered Saleh------Yemen has been embroiled in civil war FOREVER-----officially since the early 50s. ADEN (actually southern Yemen)
SANAA-------the capital of that land via------the extensive families of Yemenis LIVING OVER THERE. For the record----the BAATHIST input was so extensive that just about the ONLY TIIME ANYONE USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS----since world war I was in the early 1950s when BAATHIST PIG GAMAL ABDUL NASSER dropped that stuff on "loyalists" (that's loyal to the king)-----on civilian
villages. (an interesting factoid for you------Nasser got it from his Nazi pals)
delighted to support the conflict as a member of the AXIS power. Syria now holds the nitrogen mustard gas compliments of Baathist pig---SADDAM
Even the separatists have to choose a side.
However, you are wrong again because the German military, the Wehrmacht, had no chemical weapons. They were banned by Hitler who suffered a gas attack in WWI. Chemical weapons played no role in WWII whatsoever.

However, you are wrong again because the German military, the Wehrmacht, had no chemical weapons. They were banned by Hitler who suffered a gas attack in WWI. Chemical weapons played no role in WWII whatsoever.

try again CAPT BLEI-----I said WORLD WAR I -------Nasser was an intimate of your good friend DA GRAND MOOFTI AL HUSSEINI-------it was to that dog that
da germans gifted NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS along with the recipe. It is not hard to make-------Saddam made it in quantity. -------sheeeeeehs-----simple chemistry but its use is "forbidden" by INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION since
world war I. ALKYLATION is a simple chemical reaction------check your
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR DUMMIES textbook

try again CAPT BLEI-----I said WORLD WAR I -------Nasser was an intimate of your good friend DA GRAND MOOFTI AL HUSSEINI-------it was to that dog that
da germans gifted NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS along with the recipe. It is not hard to make-------Saddam made it in quantity. -------sheeeeeehs-----simple chemistry but its use is "forbidden" by INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION since
You said nazi pals... WWI?

Last edited:

You said nazi pals... WWI?

a kinda short-hand way of referring to people like you. An example might be---I would consider your good pal MOOOOOFTI al husseini-----a Nazi like you

Forum List

Back