Yemen Shiite rebels, tribes agree on a truce

Everyone knows that poor demented Silly-Sally is the boards middle east forum troll.

Truth......... :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop making me laugh Sunni.

It's a well known fact that you are the official Middle East forum Troll.
Anyone who dares to try and take that title from you has a lot of work ahead of them :cool:
Naw.........you and Silly-Sally are the top ME thread trolls.

I am but a rank amateur compared to you two. . :cool:

No, you don't seem to understand . It is not just me listing you as the biggest troll here. You ARE the official troll of this message board. Nothing you say can change that. Sorry, I don't make the rules :cool:

Most trolls are eventually banned and have neg reps deep in the red.

But I have been here 6 years and have 7,000+ green reps.

So much for your troll theory.......... :cuckoo:

For someone who has posted so many times over the years and gotten so few thanks in comparison shows what many readers think of you. I have never neg repped anyone, but maybe I (and of course others) should start doing it to your trolling posts.

I have never neg repped anyone,
Are you bragging or complaining?? .. :cuckoo: :lol:

:lol:

Well, you seemed to have been bragging, now weren't you, Mr. Cuckoo Troll? Have you ever thought that with your asinine responses as a perfect troll that many of the readers have been turned off by you and just ignore you because you really have nothing to say? However, keep on trolling along if this is what makes you happy. It doesn't cost anyone a single cent for you to make a fool out of yourself.

Let us all sing: Here Comes Mr. Cuckoo Troll -- Hopping down the Bunny Trail........................
........................^^ mentally deranged poster.......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Someone who has to troll with asinine remarks all the time is certainly mentally deranged. Now are you finally ready, instead of your trolling, to actually contribute something to this forum? This is the Middle East forum, and I don't think the readers come here to see you troll.

Let us all sing: Here Comes Mr. Cuckoo Troll -- Hopping down the Bunny Trail........................
........................^^ mentally deranged poster.......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Someone who has to troll with asinine remarks all the time is certainly mentally deranged. Now are you finally ready, instead of your trolling, to actually contribute something to this forum? This is the Middle East forum, and I don't think the readers come here to see you troll.
You are the one doing the trolling Silly-Sally.

True story......... :cool:

Can you prove to us that each person has six guns in Yemen? I would think that many of the people are so poor that they would be lucky to even have one gun.
Silly-Sally you are such a bozo. .. :cuckoo: . :lol:

I think the readers have picked up by now that Mr. Cuckoo is such a troll. Did you really think you said anything important, Mr. Cuckoo, except show everyone what a troll you are?. By the way, instead of being such a troll on this Middle East forum, how about informing the readers of at least one thing which has happened in the Middle East in the past few days. Surely even trolls keep up with the news unless they have their heads buried in the sand.

Give it up Sally :lol: You've already trolled your own thread in going after Shaarona for her remark on guns...

It's hard to imagine stability in a country as impoverished and tribal as Yemen...I can't see any agreement holding for long unfortunately.

Time will tell if this truce holds.

Yemen Shiite rebels, tribes agree on a truce

AFP, Sanaa
Sunday, 9 February 2014

Shiite rebels and Yemeni tribesmen agreed a ceasefire on Sunday after deadly clashes between the two sides in the Arhab district near the capital Sanaa, state news agency Saba said.

Shiite rebels from the Ansarullah group, also known as Huthis, have been advancing from their mountain strongholds in the far north to other Zaidi Shiite-majority areas nearer Sanaa in a bid to expand their hoped-for autonomous zone in a future Yemen.

Sunday’s truce is part of an agreement signed by the two sides committing them to an “immediate” ceasefire and to reopening roads in the area.

Continue reading at:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New.../Yemen-Shiite-rebels-tribes-agree-truce-.html

I doubt that it will.. Yemen has been in conflict for over 60 years.. Its all about warlords and tribal factions. The country is awash in guns.. six per person.. and Iran is backing the Houthis.

Can you prove to us that each person has six guns in Yemen? I would think that many of the people are so poor that they would be lucky to even have one gun.

Who says you can't be poor and be armed? if that were the case Afghanistan would be totally defenseless, those people are as poor as dog shit.

Last edited:
Reasons for the profusion of arms

There are several reasons for the widespread availability of firearms in Yemen throughout the last two centuries – and the enormous increase in recent years.

Colonial forces, such as the Ottomans and British in the nineteenth and mid-twentieth centuries, brought a large volume of weapons to Yemen. This pattern was exacerbated when the former Soviet Union became a strong force in southern Yemen following the British withdrawal in 1967.

IRIN | In-Depth: Guns Out of Control: the continuing threat of small arms | YEMEN: When cultural norms underpin gun ownership | Yemen | Conflict

Idiot response ------sorry I got inside information-----yemenis are shipping
guns and rifles from the US ----to Yemen ---surreptitiously----WHY? because
"CULTURALLY" speaking a man is not a man over there unless he has a machine gun

"AVAILABILITY" ???? guns are available to me-----but I do not own one-----nor does
my husband-----nor do any of my MANY brothers and cousins Persons who WANT
guns-------get them Members of Societies which consider carrying armaments an act of
RELIGIOUS PIETY------will certainly obtain them. I like silk scarves-----so I have lots of them

Read the article unless you are afraid to do so.. Guns are fairly new to Yemen.

New? are you drunk?

Usually the tribal leader or warlord supplies the people under him with weapons. .. :cool:

Or another country who has teeth in the game like Iran, or there are weapons left over from a previous conflict, or you can just go rob an arms depot etc etc there are countless ways to get a hold of some rifles in unstable third world countries.

Silly-Sally you are such a bozo. .. :cuckoo: . :lol:

I think the readers have picked up by now that Mr. Cuckoo is such a troll. Did you really think you said anything important, Mr. Cuckoo, except show everyone what a troll you are?. By the way, instead of being such a troll on this Middle East forum, how about informing the readers of at least one thing which has happened in the Middle East in the past few days. Surely even trolls keep up with the news unless they have their heads buried in the sand.

Give it up Sally :lol: You've already trolled your own thread in going after Shaarona for her remark on guns...

It's hard to imagine stability in a country as impoverished and tribal as Yemen...I can't see any agreement holding for long unfortunately.

I hope everyone is on the ball and has noticed that Coyote has nothing ever to say about the troll Sunni Man. Hmm, wonder why she is always quiet about his trolling ways. Is she actually denying that many times I post an article, and then her friend shows up right after me with his silly one- or two-word responses like the good troll he is. In addition, has anyone seen Coyote making any comments to Shaarona's throw-away facts in which she has no links for? It certainly does appear that Coyote gives a pass to certain posters. If Coyote can't say anything about these two, it is rather hypocritical for her to say anything about me.

I hope everyone is on the ball and has noticed that Coyote has nothing ever to say about the troll Sunni Man. Hmm, wonder why she is always quiet about his trolling ways. Is she actually denying that many times I post an article, and then her friend shows up right after me with his silly one- or two-word responses like the good troll he is. In addition, has anyone seen Coyote making any comments to Shaarona's throw-away facts in which she has no links for? It certainly does appear that Coyote gives a pass to certain posters. If Coyote can't say anything about these two, it is rather hypocritical for her to say anything about me.

Coyote only goes after the pro - Israelis, even though the most disgusting hateful posters are anti - Zionists (Sunni Troll, Sherri MunnerNazi, Cajun AKA Mr. Seattle)

Toastman, give me a break.

The anti-Israel people you mentioned rarely make hate posts.

While the zionist juden Roudy is one most hateful posters on the board.

And Sweet_Caroline is a close second. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back