Are Democrats actually prepared to shut down AMERICAN services to serve FOREIGNERS?

Looks like a terribly stupid strategy to me.
Placing the needs of illegals above those of actual American citizens...
Poor pseudocons. Can't see the forest for the trees.

You can't blackmail the Republicans if they DON'T SPEND TOO MUCH.

But Trump and the Republicans are HUGE spenders.

Ever since the GOP took over Congress, the federal deficit has been GROWING EVERY YEAR.

Now they need to raise the debt ceiling so they can overspend even more.

When will it occur to the Tard Herd that the Democrats would have no leverage if Trump wasn't such a big spender?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm..."

I see a new GOP talking points email came out this morning. This is like the 5th thread pushing the same talking point.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There should be no compromising with these Aholes.

DACA IS ILLEGAL. It is an extra legal EO designed to circumvent immigration law and it should be allowed to expire!

President Trump should have never extended the expiration date.

Looks like a terribly stupid strategy to me.
Placing the needs of illegals above those of actual American citizens...
the only thing the right wing has accomplished; is helping the rich get richer.
STFU.

Cliches & Memes with no substance or facts are for people from ShitHole States and Shit Hole Communities.

Fucking Liberals!
the-sad-truth-liberal-insanity-politics-1348656910.jpg

liberal-priorities-insane-politics-1348720167.jpg

I see a new GOP talking points email came out this morning. This is like the 5th thread pushing the same talking point.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Somewhere out there is a Tard News Feed. I've sensed it many, many times. Too many tards rush here to start the exact same topics way too frequently for it to be a coincidence.

There should be no compromising with these Aholes.

DACA IS ILLEGAL. It is an extra legal EO designed to circumvent immigration law and it should be allowed to expire!

President Trump should have never extended the expiration date.
He had to extend it. He wanted to spend more money we don't have.

You should be blaming Trump. If the Emperor didn't want to spend so much of your money, the Democrats would be totally locked out.

The funny part is the hispanics hate the White people

Trump spent $666 billion more than we had last year. His deficit was bigger than Obama's last three years.

No other President in our history has had a deficit that astronomical other than Obama.

No others have even come close.

None!

After Bush's Great Recession, the federal deficit was steadily shrinking, shrinking, and shrinking.

And then the GOP started exploding it again.

That is how Trump is being held hostage to the Democrats.

Dems = Illegals > Country
It's not a Democrat thing.

80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

Including a majority of Republicans.

It is you bigots who are in the tiny minority.

Forum List

Back