Yeah, the economy is better and you have more money, BUT...

That is exactly right. Trump's tax cuts and relaxing of environmental regulations will certainly supercharge the economy. In the short term. In the long term I'm not optimistic.

Personally, I'm doing just fine in the market but my son has seen a big increase in Obamacare costs directly attributable to Trump. That will more than offset the increased tax return he'll get so Trump has not helped him at all.
The reason economy is ok is because Trump hasnt had any effect on it yet. Economists says tax plan will be disastrous. Try to find an economist who says otherwise.
Additionally regulations dont really effect employment.
Demand is primary factor in employment.

I think it is MUCH tougher to find an economist that would say that tax-cuts-on-credit are not going to have expansionary effects until the long term bills come due.

Very tough to throw liquidity at economy and not actually get any growth.
yea, but when you throw liquidity where there is none. Purpose of tax plan is to give corporations more money, but they already have it to begin with.

It is quite simple - in short and mid term, less taxes will be paid, more debt will be accrued and more economic activity will take place.

In the long term, taxes will have to be raised and/or government spending slashed to pay for these bills and as a result less economic activity will take place.

Corporations do not just put these tax-liability savings into a safe, they distribute it to the shareholders, who then spend it elsewhere.

Except if you are Obama, who screwed the shareholders...like at GM.

Dummy, this is what most shareholders experienced during Obama's stay in office:

dow-obama-trump.png

Profits.png

Trump is a very bad man - literally Hitler!

This is the message our friends on the left are working with

Will it work?

Are the American people that stupid?

Stay tuned...

Sure are, still looking for a brown person who voted for the C grabber.
And the poorest county in the nation is 95 % white 95% voted for the C grabber
Yes, they are that stupid
U.S. GDP growth will rise to 2.5 percent in 2018. It's the same as in 2017, but better than the 2.1 percent growth in 2016. The GDP growth rate will be 2.1 percent in 2019 and 2.0 percent in 2020. That's according to the most recent forecast released at the Federal Open Market Committee meeting on December 13, 2017.Jan 1, 2018

As a filthy rich corporatist, SURPRISE that the market went up.
More money from the rubes to me.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

The economy is great...I am making a bundle
Unemployment is low, gas is cheap, tax cut

All is well with the world

So, why is Trump hated and his approval is at 37%?

His foreign policy has alienated us from the world, he is trashing the economy, he has sold out worker protections, he is attempting to destroy our healthcare system, he has blatantly served the interests of the wealthy, he is a racist

His biggest problem is that he is an asshole

What alternate reality are you living in?

The reason economy is ok is because Trump hasnt had any effect on it yet. Economists says tax plan will be disastrous. Try to find an economist who says otherwise.

I think it is MUCH tougher to find an economist that would say that tax-cuts-on-credit are not going to have expansionary effects until the long term bills come due.

yea, but when you throw liquidity where there is none. Purpose of tax plan is to give corporations more money, but they already have it to begin with.

It is quite simple - in short and mid term, less taxes will be paid, more debt will be accrued and more economic activity will take place.

In the long term, taxes will have to be raised and/or government spending slashed to pay for these bills and as a result less economic activity will take place.

Corporations do not just put these tax-liability savings into a safe, they distribute it to the shareholders, who then spend it elsewhere.

Dummy, this is what most shareholders experienced during Obama's stay in office:

dow-obama-trump.png

Profits.png
Amusing when Obama had a 3% month - FAKE
the c grabber has one - ORGASMS

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

His foreign policy has alienated us from the world, he is trashing the economy, he has sold out worker protections, he is attempting to destroy our healthcare system, he has blatantly served the interests of the wealthy, he is a racist

Obama already destroyed the healthcare system.
13 million more people covered

People Trump is trying to kick out

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

You mean regressive liberal world leaders that are blowing every pole they can and kissing every ass that bends over don't like him? Oh...

Might help if you knew the def of liberal.
No Latin?
No college?
Stick to finding chimp pics of Obama
Presume you are sucking off liberal VA SS Medicare benefits?

So he has made your life better, but you just don't like him

Got it

The president, no matter who it is does not have the power or ability to make my life better or worse, only I can do that.

I thought only the liberals relied on the government for such things

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It might help you if you knew the def of liberal.
For the individual and small gov.
Sucking off your liberal VA SS Medicare?

dow-obama-trump.png

Profits.png

Yes the market fought its way back IN SPITE OF OBAMA and his policies, what's your point?

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

13 million more people covered

People Trump is trying to kick out

You conveniently leave out that 6,000,000 lost coverage.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

You mean regressive liberal world leaders that are blowing every pole they can and kissing every ass that bends over don't like him? Oh...

No Latin?
No college?
lies when the truth sounds better. Liberals are scum. People on SS paid for it.

dow-obama-trump.png

Profits.png
Are you crazy?
Giving data to the old white fart C grabber cult?

dow-obama-trump.png

Profits.png
Amusing when Obama had a 3% month - FAKE
the c grabber has one - ORGASMS

The DJI increased 33% in Obama’s first year and it is the worst economy ever.

The DJI increases 33% in Trump’s first year and it is the greatest year ever and Trump is walking on water and raising the dead.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump started his Administration on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple. :lol:
No, he hit a home run

Since when is doing NOTHING AT ALL counts as a home run?

You people are loony. You claim he is wrecking this, destroying that, alienating them, then claim he is doing nothing.

First of all I don't know who you are talking to, but I speak for myself.

Second of all you don't understand timeline.

Unlike Obama in 2009, in 2017 Trump did close to nothing that would be already seen in economic data.

He did implement some policy changes that will have some effects in 2018 and beyond.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

No Latin?
No college?
lies when the truth sounds better. Liberals are scum and filth. People on SS paid for it.

I fixed it for you.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Trumpcare

3.2 million more Americans were uninsured in 2017

The prospect of the tax bill started the blue wall imploding the last qtr of last year and that will continue for many years to come. It is a policy of annihilation and it's working. So leftists will lose their street cred fast.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Trumpcare

3.2 million more Americans were uninsured in 2017

:crybaby:

Forum List

Back