Yeah, the economy is better and you have more money, BUT...

Trump is a very bad man - literally Hitler!

This is the message our friends on the left are working with

Will it work?

Are the American people that stupid?

Stay tuned...

The economy is great...I am making a bundle
Unemployment is low, gas is cheap, tax cut

All is well with the world

So, why is Trump hated and his approval is at 37%?

His foreign policy has alienated us from the world, he is trashing the economy, he has sold out worker protections, he is attempting to destroy our healthcare system, he has blatantly served the interests of the wealthy, he is a racist

His biggest problem is that he is an asshole

Why is Trump's approval rating low? Because of dumbasses like you that get their panties in a bunch because of the shoes his wife is wearing, because of a word you thought he said. Fricken whiney b*tch.

The economy is booming....Any other President would have approval in the 60s

But Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot. People think he is a Shithole President

Especially Shithole people like you.

Yeah, the economy is better and you have more money, BUT...

Will it work?

HILARIOUS hyperbole, especially considering how much better economy got under Obama while you rightwingers were drinking Obama-haterade day in and out,.

Last edited:
Stay tuned...
That is exactly right. Trump's tax cuts and relaxing of environmental regulations will certainly supercharge the economy. In the short term. In the long term I'm not optimistic.

Personally, I'm doing just fine in the market but my son has seen a big increase in Obamacare costs directly attributable to Trump. That will more than offset the increased tax return he'll get so Trump has not helped him at all.
The reason economy is ok is because Trump hasnt had any effect on it yet. Economists says tax plan will be disastrous. Try to find an economist who says otherwise.
Additionally regulations dont really effect employment.
Demand is primary factor in employment.

Stay tuned...
That is exactly right. Trump's tax cuts and relaxing of environmental regulations will certainly supercharge the economy. In the short term. In the long term I'm not optimistic.

Personally, I'm doing just fine in the market but my son has seen a big increase in Obamacare costs directly attributable to Trump. That will more than offset the increased tax return he'll get so Trump has not helped him at all.
The reason economy is ok is because Trump hasnt had any effect on it yet. Economists says tax plan will be disastrous. Try to find an economist who says otherwise.

I think it is MUCH tougher to find an economist that would say that tax-cuts-on-credit are not going to have expansionary effects until the long term bills come due.

Very tough to throw liquidity at economy and not actually get any growth.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...
taking credit for normal market volatility? no structural problems have been solved; only the rich got richer faster and the Peoples' debt got bigger.

Stay tuned...

I think it is MUCH tougher to find an economist that would say that tax-cuts-on-credit are not going to have expansionary effects until the long term bills come due.

yea, but when you throw liquidity where there is none. Purpose of tax plan is to give corporations more money, but they already have it to begin with.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...
Trump started his Administration on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple. :lol:

Will it work?

Stay tuned...
Trump started his Administration on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple. :lol:

Not to worry, any day now, his wife may wear the wrong shoes, then you can start your end of the world BS again.

Stay tuned...

yea, but when you throw liquidity where there is none. Purpose of tax plan is to give corporations more money, but they already have it to begin with.

It is quite simple - in short and mid term, less taxes will be paid, more debt will be accrued and more economic activity will take place.

In the long term, taxes will have to be raised and/or government spending slashed to pay for these bills and as a result less economic activity will take place.

Corporations do not just put these tax-liability savings into a safe, they distribute it to the shareholders, who then spend it elsewhere.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Not to worry, any day now, his wife may wear the wrong shoes, then you can start your end of the world BS again.

He's been freaking out ever since Hillary lost. He needs to get over it, she lost, Trump will be president for at least the next 3 years, and he won't be impeached. Whining about it day in and day out is not healthy; but then again, I think he's a bit mental.

Stay tuned...

It is quite simple - in short and mid term, less taxes will be paid, more debt will be accrued and more economic activity will take place.

In the long term, taxes will have to be raised and/or government spending slashed to pay for these bills and as a result less economic activity will take place.

Corporations do not just put these tax-liability savings into a safe, they distribute it to the shareholders, who then spend it elsewhere.

Except if you are Obama, who screwed the shareholders...like at GM.

Psst, ignoramus, Bush's economy looked like the graph on the left, Obama's economy looked like the graph on the right.

170105184946-03-obama-economy-gdp-780x439.jpg

jobs_110615_chart1.png

dow-obama-trump.png

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

His foreign policy has alienated us from the world, he is trashing the economy, he has sold out worker protections, he is attempting to destroy our healthcare system, he has blatantly served the interests of the wealthy, he is a racist

Obama already destroyed the healthcare system.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

He's been freaking out ever since Hillary lost. He needs to get over it, she lost, Trump will be president for at least the next 3 years, and he won't be impeached. Whining about it day in and day out is not healthy; but then again, I think he's a bit mental.

Him and a whole lot of liberals....LOL.

Will it work?

Stay tuned...

Gee, then the two of you must have something in common.

Forum List

Back