Yeah about those "Women only" showings....

again, you have no idea what the background checks would have revealed, do you? You have no idea of their work ethics as defined by previous employers? do you?

I'm going to repeat this because you are a little slow.

There were no background checks. There were no real employers.

These were FAKE resumes with fake names and fake experience. THe ONLY thing they were measuring was how many call backs fake resumes with the name Greg got back on them vs fake resumes with the name Jamal got back on them.

And guess what, before they make one call to find out if Greg or Jamal Really worked somewhere, they called the number of the place doing the study, and yup, employers looking for Greg made more calls than employers looking for Jamal.

And you said he didn't get called back and now it is not as many call backs. which is it chief?

This was all detailed in the link I posted that you clearly didn't understand. I could explain it to you again, but you probably still wouldn't understand it.

yes, ruining two people over a non-baked cake is soooo fucking civilized.

To paraphrase my Lesbian former boss. I didn't ruin them, they ruined themselves. They knew what the law was, they broke it anyway. They passed up every opportunity to fix the problem, but they made it worse.

So you go with the "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" excuse of the bully.

They would have had to given up their beliefs to fix it, and that isn't a solution in a free society.

So you go with the "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" excuse of the bully.

They would have had to given up their beliefs to fix it, and that isn't a solution in a free society.

Again, if we did an audit of their lives and business, there were probably a shitload of rules in the Big Book of Judean Fairy Tales they were probably breaking...

If their beliefs are so important to them, they should find something else to do for a living.

Oh,wait. They are. Mr.Klein is speaking to big crowds of narrow-minded bigot for money. He's awesome. Kind of sucks for his wife, though.

Forum List

Back