Yeah about those "Women only" showings....

Then why all the legal bullshit about how badly their feeeeewwwwiiiiinnnnnggggss were hurt?

Check your white straight privilege, buddy. If you were treated like these folks were, you'd be whining to the high heavens.

The Kleins were homophobic assholes who insisted on being assholes. Now they are assholes who are $134,000 poorer and no business.

I am not checking anything. "Privilege" is merely a tool used by people to gain unearned and undeserved leverage in a conversation or discussion.

I am not checking anything. "Privilege" is merely a tool used by people to gain unearned and undeserved leverage in a conversation or discussion.

no, i'ts just pointing out you've never faced any discrimination in your life. You'd be whining like a little bitch if you did.

i was picked on for being the smartest kid in my grade school, for years. I got over it, it made me a stronger person.

i was picked on for being the smartest kid in my grade school, for years. I got over it, it made me a stronger person.

First, you probably only thought you were, which is why the other kids picked on you.

But this actually does explain much about your personality. You've been a selfish asshole nobody liked since childhood.

No, I was. Grades and awards don't lie.

I am actually a very nice person, except when dealing with fascist self-absorbed miserable fucks like you.

No, I was. Grades and awards don't lie.

They also don't measure relative intelligence.

I am actually a very nice person, except when dealing with fascist self-absorbed miserable fucks like you.

Again, doesn't come out in your postings.

Actually they do, relative to the people in my class.

The easy indicator is that I was reading the Time Life WWII series, and books on diseases and geology from the reserve section of the library in 6th grade when my classmates were reading puff book and such.

Assholes like you bring out the worst in me.

The easy indicator is that I was reading the Time Life WWII series, and books on diseases and geology from the reserve section of the library in 6th grade when my classmates were reading puff book and such.

Okay, the TimeLife series on WWII is not exactly written to be scholarly works, dude.

But they did have lots of pictures.

Did it ever occur to you that the kids picked on you because you were easy to needle? You know, kids do that, they pick on the kid they can get a rise out of.

The point is, that the "worse" is in you. And kind of easy to bring out.

Okay, the TimeLife series on WWII is not exactly written to be scholarly works, dude.

But they did have lots of pictures.

Did it ever occur to you that the kids picked on you because you were easy to needle? You know, kids do that, they pick on the kid they can get a rise out of.

The point is, that the "worse" is in you. And kind of easy to bring out.

For a 12 year old? I moved onto source material in High school.

No, years later some of them admitted it was due to me making them look bad with regards to grades and such.

And it only comes out for jack-wads like you.

No, years later some of them admitted it was due to me making them look bad with regards to grades and such.

And it only comes out for jack-wads like you.

So what you admit is that youwere an obnoxious kid in school nobody liked... but it was all their fault. Got it.

I wasn't obnoxious at all, I was very quiet actually, school work just came easy to me.

It figures you come to the wrong conclusions on this, just like you do with everything else.

Guy, the very fact you equate "the other kids were mean to me in grammar school" to the discrimination suffered by gays and blacks in this society kind of indications you are an obnoxious person.

And the fact you equate actual economic harm discrimination as seen in the Jim Crow South with "I don't get my cake" butthuirt shows how much of an asshole you are.

And the fact you equate actual economic harm discrimination as seen in the Jim Crow South with "I don't get my cake" butthuirt shows how much of an asshole you are.

The biggest problem with Jim Crow was not "economic".... sorry you can't see that.

Actually the whole purpose of Jim Crow was economic. It was designed to keep blacks poor and out of power. It was also government mandated.

To fight it, one had to also go after the cosmetic discrimination that was ingrained in the political and economic discrimination.

That isn't the case with asking a gay couple just to go to another baker for one specific cake, for one specific ceremony.

Actually the whole purpose of Jim Crow was economic. It was designed to keep blacks poor and out of power. It was also government mandated.

To fight it, one had to also go after the cosmetic discrimination that was ingrained in the political and economic discrimination.

That isn't the case with asking a gay couple just to go to another baker for one specific cake, for one specific ceremony.

again, if you realy think the puprose of colored water fountains was "economic", then you are a bit deluded. It was about keeping people down.

Just like saying "My Magic Sky Pixie says your marriage is invalid" is about keeping people down.

again, if you realy think the puprose of colored water fountains was "economic", then you are a bit deluded. It was about keeping people down.

Just like saying "My Magic Sky Pixie says your marriage is invalid" is about keeping people down.

it was a symptom of the overall economic and political discrimination.

I have a feeling the reason you gloss over the economic and political roots of all this is because it doesn't fit your "government regulates butt hurt" fantasies of punishing all who go against your moral and ethical codes.

I'm still wondering what is the problem with this. Like I have posted before, when I was growing up there were bars that held promotions specifically for women like Chippendale dancers and the like.

Then..............there is the time honored tradition of bars having ladies nights.

C'mon people...............lighten up.

I'm still wondering what is the problem with this. Like I have posted before, when I was growing up there were bars that held promotions specifically for women like Chippendale dancers and the like.

Then..............there is the time honored tradition of bars having ladies nights.

C'mon people...............lighten up.

Because some people can't see the difference behind the intent. The intent of the movie theater was not to exclude men because they are men. There was no intent to intentionally discriminate.

Forum List

Back