YAY! For the "good guys"

Silly question. Why is there an adult section of an elementry school library?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Silly question. Why is there an adult section of an elementry school library?

Remember when you were a child & you would walk past the Teacher's lounge & try to get a peek inside. Always wondered what went on in there!

(i was a teache'r aide for 5 years & taught art for 11. i found out!)

I wonder why this story is only being run by Fox News...

I totally agree with this ruling. I mean, even if you believe in homosexuality become an accepted norm, material explaining sexuality is a bit much for elementary school kids. Shouldn't they at least keep their innocence until at least 8-10 years old.

Originally posted by Hobbit

I totally agree with this ruling. I mean, even if you believe in homosexuality become an accepted norm, material explaining sexuality is a bit much for elementary school kids. Shouldn't they at least keep their innocence until at least 8-10 years old.

Because Faux News is the propaganda arm of the Administration.

So far, I've seen Fox be both critical and congratulatory of both the Republican and Democratic parties. What I haven't seen is a single positive article about George W. Bush on CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, The New York Times, or NPR.

While we're on the subject. I think I would consider failure to report a story much more of a bias than printing one. Fox showed the facts. CNN, etc., failed to show the facts. So, which shows more bias, telling people what happened or hiding facts from them? Might I remind you that one is legal in a court of law while the other...is not.

Originally posted by Hobbit

This story has been on other media. Luckily, the conclusion of this story is the correct one. This book should not be available to children of any age without parental permission.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

haha...I get it. you are showing how clever you are by substituting 'faux' (Which means fake, or immitation) for 'fox'. See? What a cute play on words. You are so SMART!

:-/

Bully reminds me of this history teacher I knew. She didn't trust American news, notably Fox but also CNN, so she went to an unbiased source which she said was...

the BBC.

theim said:
Bully reminds me of this history teacher I knew. She didn't trust American news, notably Fox but also CNN, so she went to an unbiased source which she said was...

the BBC.

The BBC is just to the right of Michael Moore. But sadly, they are held up as a bastion of journalism, just like the NYT is in some circles.

Bullypulpit said:

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Is there no room in that shriveled, walnut sized cyst that passes for a brain in you libs for any degree of objectivity?

Never mind. Stupid question.

I already know the answer.

theim said:

the BBC.

Wrong place. Although the BBC is a reputable news source, they have been known to have an anti-American bias. There is no unbiased news source, which is why I read them all and draw my own conclusions.

Forum List

Back