Not all heroes wear capes...6 year old saved from dog attack...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
We constantly get the bad news when it comes to the Black Community...robberies and drugs, gangs and drive-by shooting...

It's nice to see some positive stories that aren't just pandering propaganda.

This college student that has also joined the National Guard put his life at risk to save a six year old from the grasp of a large dog.

These are the kind of kids we need...selfless, brave, learning oriented, patriotic and humble.

Proud of you, Son. :salute: :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Yes, I have also seen (on other forums) young men of that ethnicity doing really kind things.

It is a shame that ethnicity has such a negative image because of its unusually large proportion of young gentlemen (and ladies) who are not very nice.

Yes, I have also seen (on other forums) young men of that ethnicity doing really kind things.

It is a shame that ethnicity has such a negative image because of its unusually large proportion of young gentlemen (and ladies) who are not very nice.
It has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with culture. Did you hear him speak? He didnt grow up anywhere near a black community. He is a product of American culture, as opposed to being a product of our poisonous black subculture.

It has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with culture. Did you hear him speak? He didnt grow up anywhere near a black community. He is a product of American culture, as opposed to being a product of our poisonous black subculture.
That's what I say... Inner-city culture is toxic.

That hero and that neighborhood are likely largely or mostly segregated black. It was a neighbor’s pit bull after all.
The hero is what I call a hydrox, a non-authentic Oreo. His dialect is primarily segregationist black but he tries to come across as assimilated.
Regardless, almost every individual person, in my experience, has the capacity for good and most individually will react that way.
Collectively and politically, though, group think prevails and you get black ghetto culture, thanks mostly to the democrat party. And that transcends money.

Forum List

Back