Yale University (founded by a slave selling murderer) will force Frats to take women...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I couldn't care less about the stupidity of politically correct Yale forcing fraternities.....to accept women........that is stupid and typical left wing insanity.......

The part I wanted to highlight....Yale changed the name of it's John C. Calhoun college because calhoun owned slaves..........the important point...the founder of Yale actually sold slaves for a living...and had them murdered when they broke his rules......

And yet Yale has not changed it's name.....

Yale Student Group: Force Frats To Admit Women

Yale University (founded by a slave selling murderer) will force Frats to take women...

You don't have to lie. Yale is not forcing anyone to do anything. This is the lunacy of one student group pushing for it. That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

You don't have to lie. Yale is not forcing anyone to do anything. This is the lunacy of one student group pushing for it. That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I just posted the story......I really just wanted to make the point about Yale being founded by a slave seller.....and to ask when they were going to change the name of the University...

I couldn't care less about the stupidity of politically correct Yale forcing fraternities.....to accept women........that is stupid and typical left wing insanity.......

The part I wanted to highlight....Yale changed the name of it's John C. Calhoun college because calhoun owned slaves..........the important point...the founder of Yale actually sold slaves for a living...and had them murdered when they broke his rules......

And yet Yale has not changed it's name.....

Yale Student Group: Force Frats To Admit Women

Time to clean away the cob webs in the brains of higher education. Just teach kids, don't brainwash them one way or the other. Let them listen to all opinions and make up their own minds, preferably somewhere in the middle instead of some extreme

Forum List

Back