CDZ Should Yale University be closed?...it was founded by an actual slave seller....

Slavery was a secondary issue as it pertains to the Civil War that was pushed by outside influences like the Jesuits, France and England and the bankers that financed them. IMHO, if the organic Constitution really represented what it claimed to be all about that was passed in 1783? Slavery should have ended the day it was ratified. The ironic thing about all of this is that we all ended up being indentured debt slaves to the bankers that own and run USA.INC. We are "chattel" and surety against the debt while it is our sweat equity/labor that moves their fiat currency.

That's nice. It has nothing to do with the subject, but that's OK.

I was just replying to your comment of "Those statues represent people who went to war against the United States to protect slavery. If any of them have something to honor them for other than being an enemy combatant, I'm pretty sure their statue won't come down".

My contentions and that of the OP is where is the line drawn when it comes to eradicating the history of human slavery? Who decides where that line is drawn? When will the statute of Albert Pike be taken down in the public square of Washington D.C? I mean, he was one of the founders of the KKK whose power structure was based on Scottish Rite Freemasonry AND he was a confederate general. I can't believe that his statute remains in such a prominent place. I mean, why go after the little fish of what is the legacy of fighting for the institution of slavery while the biggest "fish" sits in D.C???? It's a perplexing issue to me......

You expect me to believe that the people opposed to those statues coming down were motivated by the fear that we might forget the shame and horror of slavery? We both know better than that. Those statues were put up to honor those people, and as long as they remain displayed on public property they serve the same purpose. The country has moved past the point of honoring people willing to go to war with the US to protect the right of one man to own another and buy or sell him ,his wife, and his children, together or separately at will. The right to use them as a tool, sexually or otherwise, with no repercussions. Slavery will not be forgotten, but it's advocates do not deserve public honor. Put the statues in a museum where anyone interested can see them when they want.

Nope, what I am saying is that the most despicable statute of what oppression and slavery represents sits in the public square of Washington, DC. Why is one of the founders of the KKK and a Confederate General so prominently displayed in the capitol city and no one says a word about it?

You want to know what I believe to be a fact? Is that all this "take down any memory of the war between the states" is being done so it can be used as a wedge issue....but the biggest symbol of racism and oppression like that of the bust of Albert Pike will remain and the joke is on the sheeple. Why is Albert Pike such a revered part of history? Because his book "Morals and Dogma" is considered the bible of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and the majority of our politicians are high degree'd freemasons. The high degree'd freemason blacks belong to the Boule' society which is why those like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never utter a word of condemnation of that statute of Albert Pike. I would personally destroy it if I could....but you just wait and see if they don't protect it.......

Don't know anything about Albert Pike. I do know a few Masons. There are hundreds, or possibly thousands of Confederate statues around the country. Perhaps that one statue might be one of the last taken down, or even never taken down. That's no reason why all the others should be left up to honor a shameful part of our history. Again, it's not erasing that era of the country it's just not honoring the enemy combattants any more.
Shameful or not, it is our history and a really horrible chapter at that. Confederate memorials, to me, don't honor slave owners. They remind us of what we dare not repeat again which is have a country so divided we pit families against each other in battle. Ironically, those memorial statues are being used for precisely that purpose, to drive us apart.

That's nice. It has nothing to do with the subject, but that's OK.

I was just replying to your comment of "Those statues represent people who went to war against the United States to protect slavery. If any of them have something to honor them for other than being an enemy combatant, I'm pretty sure their statue won't come down".

My contentions and that of the OP is where is the line drawn when it comes to eradicating the history of human slavery? Who decides where that line is drawn? When will the statute of Albert Pike be taken down in the public square of Washington D.C? I mean, he was one of the founders of the KKK whose power structure was based on Scottish Rite Freemasonry AND he was a confederate general. I can't believe that his statute remains in such a prominent place. I mean, why go after the little fish of what is the legacy of fighting for the institution of slavery while the biggest "fish" sits in D.C???? It's a perplexing issue to me......

You expect me to believe that the people opposed to those statues coming down were motivated by the fear that we might forget the shame and horror of slavery? We both know better than that. Those statues were put up to honor those people, and as long as they remain displayed on public property they serve the same purpose. The country has moved past the point of honoring people willing to go to war with the US to protect the right of one man to own another and buy or sell him ,his wife, and his children, together or separately at will. The right to use them as a tool, sexually or otherwise, with no repercussions. Slavery will not be forgotten, but it's advocates do not deserve public honor. Put the statues in a museum where anyone interested can see them when they want.

Nope, what I am saying is that the most despicable statute of what oppression and slavery represents sits in the public square of Washington, DC. Why is one of the founders of the KKK and a Confederate General so prominently displayed in the capitol city and no one says a word about it?

You want to know what I believe to be a fact? Is that all this "take down any memory of the war between the states" is being done so it can be used as a wedge issue....but the biggest symbol of racism and oppression like that of the bust of Albert Pike will remain and the joke is on the sheeple. Why is Albert Pike such a revered part of history? Because his book "Morals and Dogma" is considered the bible of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and the majority of our politicians are high degree'd freemasons. The high degree'd freemason blacks belong to the Boule' society which is why those like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never utter a word of condemnation of that statute of Albert Pike. I would personally destroy it if I could....but you just wait and see if they don't protect it.......

Don't know anything about Albert Pike. I do know a few Masons. There are hundreds, or possibly thousands of Confederate statues around the country. Perhaps that one statue might be one of the last taken down, or even never taken down. That's no reason why all the others should be left up to honor a shameful part of our history. Again, it's not erasing that era of the country it's just not honoring the enemy combattants any more.
Shameful or not, it is our history and a really horrible chapter at that. Confederate memorials, to me, don't honor slave owners. They remind us of what we dare not repeat again which is have a country so divided we pit families against each other in battle. Ironically, those memorial statues are being used for precisely that purpose, to drive us apart.

They can remind you on private property or in a museum. Polio was part of our history too, but we don't put up monuments commemorating it.

Yes.....Yale University...was founded by an actual slave seller who murdered slaves who did not obey him.....

Should we close Yale University, void any and all degrees awarded by the university, and sieze their assets to be given to the descendants of slaves?

Elihu Yale - Wikipedia

The records of this period mention a flourishing slave trade in Madras, a trade in which Yale participated and from which he profited.

He enforced a law that at least ten slaves should be carried on every ship bound for Europe.

In his capacity as judge he also on several occasions sentenced so-called "black criminals" to whipping and enslavement.

When the demand began to increase rapidly, the English merchants even began to kidnap young children and deport them to distant parts of the world, very much against their will.
ABSOFUCKINGLOOTLY!

and anyone that doesn't agree with you is a racist.

Grabbing at straws there, aren't you sonny boy?

No......did yo read the link...the founder of Yale sold and murdered slaves......Robert E. Lee didn't do either....

Yale isn't a revered institution because the founder had slaves.

No, it's revered in certain circles because it turns out an idiot product, perfect for spreading Democrat nonsense.

So they rejected your application?

I wouldn't go there to take a shit.

They can remind you on private property or in a museum. Polio was part of our history too, but we don't put up monuments commemorating it.
There is no comparison between Polio and the Civil War. We did not choose to get Polio. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Those words are just as true today as they were 150 years ago.

Forum List

Back