Yale Educated Woman Shuts Down The Pronoun Debate and Calls It Ridiculous 🙄

• Banned
Oh and btw, just in case anybody is wondering why I mentioned the US Constitution is that I was referencing the video in my OP. Just clearing that up for the liberal idiots.

Good for her, but even a little kid with an elementary school education can see that. Of course we all know that the left is the one at fault and they don't give a rip about the US Constitution.

I generally don't care what some PHD spouts off, but it is noteworthy when one breaks out of the pack. On a logical level, I agree that it is nonsensical to use non-gender terms to discuss gender-specific topics.

I generally don't care what some PHD spouts off, but it is noteworthy when one breaks out of the pack. On a logical level, I agree that it is nonsensical to use non-gender terms to discuss gender-specific topics.
Would make a great banner message but I guess the sentence length would be too much for the neurologically damaged left mutants. And those not damaged by the Clot Shots would brain freeze trying to work out its meaning ,

Forum List

Back