Yahoo Exit Poll 70,000+ Voters and.......

In another word about exit polling:

The Obama Campaign is trying to cheer up their stalwarts by advising Dims NOT to pay too much attention to the early reports coming from exit polling. They maintain (I keed you not) that they have already "banked" a lot of their early voting.

:lmao:

Exit poll anxiety - Right Turn - The Washington Post

Reality and liberal Democrats, particularly on the threshold of their devastating election loss, simply do not meet.

It's a random internet poll. IOW, meaningless and has no actual connection with realistic outcomes. But, you can continue to believe it for no reason.

In a conference call this afternoon, President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign had one central message for their supporters when Election Day arrives tomorrow: They should “keep calm,” even if they hear snippets of information favoring Republican Mitt Romney.

“My warning, we need to stay calm for much of the day,” Stephanie Cutter, Mr. Obama’s deputy campaign manager, said, touting thousands of early ballots already submitted by voters. “We’ve already banked a pretty big portion of our vote.”
-- Obama Campaign to Supporters: Don’t Panic Over Early Exit Polls | Politicker

I am thoroughly enjoying the misery felt by the tearful incumbent and his deluded followers.

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture5218-poll.jpg

Yahoo!

Tsk, tsk, tsk! 'WHOM did you vote for', or, better, 'for whom did you vote?'.

Last edited:
Nearly five hours and more than 400,000 votes later and the poll is still stuck at 57/43.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

112bbfd.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back