Voters Rallying Around Both Biden & Trump

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I found the following poll numbers interesting.

Seventy-two percent of Republican primary voters now say they prefer Trump over “someone else” (22%) for the party’s 2024 nomination

Likewise, Democratic support for Biden (62%) versus someone else (28%)

Again, those in their own parties wanting Trump 72%, Biden 62% and those wanting someone else Trump 22%, Biden 28%.

It won't be long before the two parties don't let the people participate at all in picking their candidates.

It won't be long before the two parties don't let the people participate at all in picking their candidates.
We already have that with Democrats, both in their primaries and in wanting to take Trump off ballots. The Republican party has tried their best to field several candidates but it is the voters themselves who want Trump. Democrats stymied anyone and everyone they could to make Biden the nominee. Just ask Bernie in 2016 and 2020 and RFK this year.

It's only the gop that tried to take the primary vote away from their members.
What? It is only the DNC. The GOP has done nothing to take the primary vote away from their voters. It is voters themselves who are picking Trump over several candidates.

I found the following poll numbers interesting.

Seventy-two percent of Republican primary voters now say they prefer Trump over “someone else” (22%) for the party’s 2024 nomination

Likewise, Democratic support for Biden (62%) versus someone else (28%)

Again, those in their own parties wanting Trump 72%, Biden 62% and those wanting someone else Trump 22%, Biden 28%.

In boxing what you are describing is called "clinching". In a bout ESPECIALLY with two toe to toe SLUGGERS(eg. Lyle vs Foreman) an opponent will fire a left jab deliberately to miss just to the right of his opponents head then bring back his cupped hand rapidly to JERK his opponents neck, head/face into his chest then headlock his opponent with left arm, while bringing his right arm under & up into his opponents left armpit to nullify any left hooks to the body. This generally means the clincher is getting the short end of the stick & needs to get the ref to break the two apart.

The American constituency is so divided that they will pull off all the tactics & tricks in the book, low blows, mail in ballots, deceptions, fakes, head butting, rope-a-dopes, law suits, clinches, rabbit punches, threats, eye gouging will be used in this upcoming bout between "Jolt'n Joe Biden & "Dynamite Don Trump" supporters! No preliminary bouts here as the contenders have all been KO'd & the main event is just now starting to heat up.

"Ladies & gentlemen I want a debaucherous bout. You will follow my commands @ all times unless you think you can get away with not doing so. When I say "break" it's up to you to decide on it. In the event of a knock down you are expected to kick your opponent as much as possible. Rabbit punching, low blows, biting & eye gouging are expected @ all times especially during clinches. Protect yourself @ all times. Do you both understand my instructions? Alright then, return to your turf & come out fighting!"

What? It is only the DNC. The GOP has done nothing to take the primary vote away from their voters. It is voters themselves who are picking Trump over several candidates.

Are you truly unaware?
I post this in good will in all sincerity, MAGA Media rots the brain.

Actually, for most of history, candidates were selected at conventions by party elders. Primaries are a relatively recent thing.

The real problem is that primaries sometimes just drag out the inevitable. Hillary had it wrapped up on Super Tuesday in 2016, but Commie Bernie just refused to go away.

In boxing what you are describing is called "clinching". In a bout ESPECIALLY with two toe to toe SLUGGERS(eg. Lyle vs Foreman) an opponent will fire a left jab deliberately to miss just to the right of his opponents head then bring back his cupped hand rapidly to JERK his opponents neck, head/face into his chest then headlock his opponent with left arm, while bringing his right arm under & up into his opponents left armpit to nullify any left hooks to the body. This generally means the clincher is getting the short end of the stick & needs to get the ref to break the two apart.

The American constituency is so divided that they will pull off all the tactics & tricks in the book, low blows, mail in ballots, deceptions, fakes, head butting, rope-a-dopes, law suits, clinches, rabbit punches, threats, eye gouging will be used in this upcoming bout between "Jolt'n Joe Biden & "Dynamite Don Trump" supporters! No preliminary bouts here as the contenders have all been KO'd & the main event is just now starting to heat up.

"Ladies & gentlemen I want a debaucherous bout. You will follow my commands @ all times unless you think you can get away with not doing so. When I say "break" it's up to you to decide on it. In the event of a knock down you are expected to kick your opponent as much as possible. Rabbit punching, low blows, biting & eye gouging are expected @ all times especially during clinches. Protect yourself @ all times. Do you both understand my instructions? Alright then, return to your turf & come out fighting!"
They are NOT toe to toe anymore. Actually they haven't been for a while. Here's the newest swing state polls coming out today, which ALL have Trump ahead.

and the betting odds by the experts:

Forum List

Back