Ya’alon: “IDF Operations Save Lives

Then using your logic, whenever you bring up an article about Israel, I can say 'it says this and that about What Israel did, but we have no proof, we're merely told they did this and that'
Only if I don't provide the corroborative citations to back up the claim.

My point is, we are not present where these incidents are taking place, so we must rely on articles.

this was Bush's best moment. United against the terrorist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfNROmn7bc
Just how fucking stupid is a statement like that?

"Your either with us, or against us!"

That was one of his more dumbass, fear-based, comments. Like those are the only two choices you have to make.

"You either support everything we do, or you support none of it!"

So if Bush started another Holocaust; started gassing millions of jews, by your logic, we have to support that, or else we are enemy's of the state. And there's no in between. You can't...

"...support the state when it comes to national security, but not support the state when it starts wars of aggression".

You can't do that. You have to support the wars of aggression as well.

Stupid! Just fucking stupid!

It wouldn't be Bush starting another Holocaust and gassing the Jews though would it billo, By your own admission it would be you. Parking the cream of the US fleet on Israel's doorstep and sending wave after wave of planes to bomb the Israelis until non were left alive. Destroying Israel and at the same time the USA, and making anyone with an American passport a valid target for execution.

You mean the Israelis should be banned from using the Geneva conventions because you are a FILTHY ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING POS that wants to see the genocide of 12 million people and the destruction of Israel.

I hope your Jewish god sends a plague of cancer your way, one that is so invasive it cant be cured and you suffer for all the Jews you want to be murdered.
I also like a good book, long walks on the beach and single malt scotch.

A secret for you the single malt you get is actually blended malt, you would not know a good malt if it hit you on the nose. If and this is a big if you can get some pigs nose or sheep's ear try them and you will have had a little bit of heaven.

Under International Law it is terrorism, and they have been named as terrorists by the International community.
No it is not terrorism under IHL. As long as they target the IOF and do not use a banned substance, it's considered self defense under international law. Everyone has a right to defend themselves against foreign aggression. And in that area, the Israeli's are the foreigners.

Wrong again billy boy if they use terror tactics then it is illegal, as is not wearing a uniform or distinguishing marks. That is International law, and the penalty for a breach is drum head court martial and execution. The Palestinians are not defending themselves when they attack unarmed women and children, which are there preferred targets.

So stop being such a pro terrorist as that is also illegal in the USA and all other civilised nations.

Same place your proof is that the IDF target children.

The Palestinians have Iranian rockets that can be targeted and they send them at Schools, Kindergartens, playgrounds and anywhere else children might be.

I would not know, but looking at the source I very much doubt that it is real. But you being a pro terrorism anti semitic will believe anything that puts the Jews and Israel in a bad light.

Were is your proof from an unbiased source shit for brains, a pro Palestinian site is hardly unbiased
I'm not going to play your little bullshit, juvenile, source game. The source does not decide the truth or falsehood of a claim. And how you feel towards a particular website, I could care less.

Didn't you ever take a logic class? Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

Of course the source is paramount in deciding the truth of a claim, if it wasn't then there would be no bias. Take the Camp David talks were Arafat walked out, two different sources gave differing versions of the reasons. The Palestinian version was that the Israelis refused to negotiate the right of return or the withdrawal to the 1967 borders. The American version was that Arafat wanted to look good in front of Clinton so refused to talk. So which was the most truthful claim, and would say a Jewish site reporting the outcome that used the Palestinian claims be showing a bias or not.

The Grossman report is another of those interesting cases were Palestinians used the photograph of an American tourist who had been beaten by a gang of Palestinians in Jerusalem and claimed it was a Palestinian who had been beaten by the policeman stood behind him. The only part the Palestinians got right was that it was an unprovoked attack .

Does this case not show that the source was biased against the Jews and was prepared to LIE and LIBEL to get its message across. This is how you operate on this board, and will LIE using biased sources of information to incite racist hatred of Jews

You made the claim I said you have never proved the claim from a verifiable unbiased source. The burden is on you to prove the case.
The initial claim was that the people killed were terrorists, but no proof has been presented to show that they were. We're merely "told" they're terrorists.

And again, your personal feelings towards a particular website, don't mean shit!

Not my personal feelings at all but the knowledge of thousands of people who judge sites for a living. Now prove your claims from a verifiable source

As I said a very biased source of material being a pro Palestinian organisation, so try again and don't use a link that uses "Palestinian sources" as their only evidence.
You're saying the IDF is pro-Palestinian?

Prove that the IDF said these words by using two or more sources separate and distinguishable. That is not using two media outlets that use the same wire service for their reports. The fact remains that the source of your information does not prove that IDF members said those words, in fact they prove nothing other than they can write good fiction.

The reality will sink in that the source of this report was not the IDF but a pro Palestinian biased organisation known for it bias and anti Israeli reports.

Then using your logic, whenever you bring up an article about Israel, I can say 'it says this and that about What Israel did, but we have no proof, we're merely told they did this and that'
Only if I don't provide the corroborative citations to back up the claim.

Only if those citations are from a reliable un biased source and not some pro Palestinian author with their own anti Israeli agenda. If you can get both factions to write the same editorial that is the best corroborative evidence of all.

9-years_old_Israeli_boy_Osher_Twito_copes_with_lost_of_his_leg_after_Qassam_exploded_next_to_him_in_Sderot_Israel.jpg

Israel is trying to prevent attacks that do this. They are taking out the terrorist and their weapons. It is the terrorist's fault they operate in and around civilians.

[MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION], [MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION], et al,

I lost the track here.

As I said a very biased source of material being a pro Palestinian organisation, so try again and don't use a link that uses "Palestinian sources" as their only evidence.
You're saying the IDF is pro-Palestinian?
Prove that the IDF said these words by using two or more sources separate and distinguishable. That is not using two media outlets that use the same wire service for their reports. The fact remains that the source of your information does not prove that IDF members said those words, in fact they prove nothing other than they can write good fiction.

The reality will sink in that the source of this report was not the IDF but a pro Palestinian biased organisation known for it bias and anti Israeli reports.
(COMMENT)

What is the allegation here?
  • Is it a matter of the journalist and their particular slant on an article?
  • Is it a matter of content and accuracy?

OR is it something altogether different?

v/r
R

Last edited:

That was one of his more dumbass, fear-based, comments. Like those are the only two choices you have to make.

So if Bush started another Holocaust; started gassing millions of jews, by your logic, we have to support that, or else we are enemy's of the state. And there's no in between. You can't...

"...support the state when it comes to national security, but not support the state when it starts wars of aggression".

You ain't that bright.

9-years_old_Israeli_boy_Osher_Twito_copes_with_lost_of_his_leg_after_Qassam_exploded_next_to_him_in_Sderot_Israel.jpg

Israel is trying to prevent attacks that do this. They are taking out the terrorist and their weapons. It is the terrorist's fault they operate in and around civilians.

Not only that, they intentional hide behind them.

You ain't that bright.

Terrorist groups like um like that. Psychological problems are also a plus..he fits the bill

Under International Law it is terrorism, and they have been named as terrorists by the International community.
No it is not terrorism under IHL. As long as they target the IOF and do not use a banned substance, it's considered self defense under international law. Everyone has a right to defend themselves against foreign aggression. And in that area, the Israeli's are the foreigners.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. You support terrorist

Hamas is a terrorist organization. You support terrorist
They are listed on the terrorist watch list, but rarely do any acts of terrorism anymore.

Do you consider street improvements as a terrorist act?

Because that is what Hamas did along a Gazan road.

Then the IDF came a little later and shot out the lights at the top.

Now THAT, was an act of terrorism.

Forum List

Back