Ya’alon: “IDF Operations Save Lives

Hardly a truthful website now is it, and is very biased against the Jews and Israel.
It's Canadian and non-partisan. Ergo, non-biased.

Even its source for this article was anti Jew and anti Israeli.
The IDF is "anti-jew" and "anti-Israeli"?

I always love when you fuckers bring up the "jew-hating-jew"!

So you're saying a member of the IDF, is as credible as a Palestinian?

No name given to corroborate the testimony, in fact the authors go out of their way to hide any means of identifying any of the soldiers involved.
And why do you think that is?

As for the testimony did you do any military training and see action in a war zone, the commands given are the same as those given to any soldiers in such a situation. Too much time and money is spent training a soldier to have him shot by some terrorist, so they are told shoot to kill ask questions later. Like the British in N.I. who were told to aim directly at the crowds with baton rounds so the maximum amount of damage could be done, then the security people could pick them up at the hospital later getting treated for ruptured kidneys.
What a dumbass!

First you say it's bullshit, then prove everything I said was true!

Try again as it is pro Palestinian and takes its reports from "Palestinian sources" so very partisan and biased.

I said the source not the alleged IDF comments, no evidence of any verifiable evidence just hearsay.

Because it is a complete fantasy, just another Palestinian BLOOD LIBEL.

No I showed that what you are posting is taken from every civilised army in the world and twisted to demonise the Jews. Only a very sick person, or a very fanatical ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATIONG POS would do such things. Which one os you.

You really are stupid aren't you, any incendiary device that is thrown is an illegal weapon and any one using them is deemed a terrorist. So it is not self defence at all if you read the Geneva conventions, it is TERRORISM that is acted on the world over in the same way. SHOOT TO KILL.
An incendiary device is not necessarily illegal, unless, of coarse, it's white phosphorous.

And they weren't throwing "willie peet".

No they were throwing Molotov cocktails and petrol bombs both weapons of terror and banned under International law. making the people deploying the weapons terrorists.

Where do you get this crap from??

Are you trying to make a fool of yourself?????

You are the one who is fucked. What a joke you are.

Now of course you can give examples of Israelis or their supporters calling 4 yeRs old terrorists??
Why yes I can!

According to the boots on the ground...
Testimony 7 – Rules of Engagement
"In urban warfare, anyone is your enemy. No innocents.”

"...(were given) permission to open fire” even at most people who “definitely (are) not terrorists.”

Formal briefings covered “going off to war (and in war) no consideration of civilians was to be taken. Shoot anyone you see"
So no, it ain't bullshit.

As I said a very biased source of material being a pro Palestinian organisation, so try again and don't use a link that uses "Palestinian sources" as their only evidence.

this was Bush's best moment. United against the terrorist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfNROmn7bc
Just how fucking stupid is a statement like that?

"Your either with us, or against us!"

That was one of his more dumbass, fear-based, comments. Like those are the only two choices you have to make.

"You either support everything we do, or you support none of it!"

So if Bush started another Holocaust; started gassing millions of jews, by your logic, we have to support that, or else we are enemy's of the state. And there's no in between. You can't...

"...support the state when it comes to national security, but not support the state when it starts wars of aggression".

You can't do that. You have to support the wars of aggression as well.

Stupid! Just fucking stupid!

You mean the Israelis should be banned from using the Geneva conventions because you are a FILTHY ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING POS that wants to see the genocide of 12 million people and the destruction of Israel.

I hope your Jewish god sends a plague of cancer your way, one that is so invasive it cant be cured and you suffer for all the Jews you want to be murdered.
I also like a good book, long walks on the beach and single malt scotch.

Under International Law it is terrorism, and they have been named as terrorists by the International community.
No it is not terrorism under IHL. As long as they target the IOF and do not use a banned substance, it's considered self defense under international law. Everyone has a right to defend themselves against foreign aggression. And in that area, the Israeli's are the foreigners.

Reading Billo's posts, not only is he a terrorist supporter who repeats the same old Palestinian propaganda, but he sounds like a 15 years old with all his cursing:
'You fuckers! Shut the fuck up! You whore! ........'
Poor guy cant keep himself together lol!

Same place your proof is that the IDF target children.

The Palestinians have Iranian rockets that can be targeted and they send them at Schools, Kindergartens, playgrounds and anywhere else children might be.

I would not know, but looking at the source I very much doubt that it is real. But you being a pro terrorism anti semitic will believe anything that puts the Jews and Israel in a bad light.

Were is your proof from an unbiased source shit for brains, a pro Palestinian site is hardly unbiased
I'm not going to play your little bullshit, juvenile, source game. The source does not decide the truth or falsehood of a claim. And how you feel towards a particular website, I could care less.

Didn't you ever take a logic class? Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

Mo such think as the IOF, you' e been reading too many of those Palestinian websites, you brainwashed punk

You made the claim I said you have never proved the claim from a verifiable unbiased source. The burden is on you to prove the case.
The initial claim was that the people killed were terrorists, but no proof has been presented to show that they were. We're merely "told" they're terrorists.

And again, your personal feelings towards a particular website, don't mean shit!

Last edited:
Reading Billo's posts, not only is he a terrorist supporter who repeats the same old Palestinian propaganda, but he sounds like a 15 years old with all his cursing:
This isn't about me.

And the fact that I am all you can talk about, shows that you have no valid argument with which to rebut.

You made the claim I said you have never proved the claim from a verifiable unbiased source. The burden is on you to prove the case.
The initial claim was that the people killed were terrorists, but no proof has been presented to show that they were. We're merely "told" they're terrorists.

And again, your personal feelings towards a particular website, don't mean shit!

Then using your logic, whenever you bring up an article about Israel, I can say 'it says this and that about What Israel did, but we have no proof, we're merely told they did this and that'

This isn't about me.

And the fact that I am all you can talk about, shows that you have no valid argument with which to rebut.

You are all that I can talk about?? Lol don't flatter yourself little boy.
You get way too emotional, why do t you go post in the sports sections here

Then using your logic, whenever you bring up an article about Israel, I can say 'it says this and that about What Israel did, but we have no proof, we're merely told they did this and that'
Only if I don't provide the corroborative citations to back up the claim.

Forum List

Back