X Men Apocalypse - the best X Men movie so far, by far

R

rdean

X-Men: Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

v1.bTsxMTk0OTYxMDtqOzE3MDA4OzIwNDg7MjAyNTszMDAw

imgad

Quicksilver probably stole the show until the end. When Jean Grey was "unleashed".

I counted 9 special effects companies. Hundreds and hundreds of people worked on this movie - and it showed.

The story was great, Apocalypse was super and the action was mesmerizing. Loved it from beginning to end. If I had one complaint, where was the Scarlet Witch? Otherwise. Great!

imgad

Quicksilver probably stole the show until the end. When Jean Grey was "unleashed".

I counted 9 special effects companies. Hundreds and hundreds of people worked on this movie - and it showed.

The story was great, Apocalypse was super and the action was mesmerizing. Loved it from beginning to end. If I had one complaint, where was the Scarlet Witch? Otherwise. Great!
I haven't seen it yet, but it sure looks good. Casting seems better than before.

I think the Apocalypse story is one of the better, if not best X-Men stories ever.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

imgad

I haven't seen it yet, but it sure looks good. Casting seems better than before.

I think the Apocalypse story is one of the better, if not best X-Men stories ever.

If you liked the scene from the last movie where Quicksilver freed Magneto to "Time in a Bottle", there is an extended scene in this one along the same lines to "Sweet Dreams are made of These". Hilarious and mind blowing with unbelievable special effects. Loved the goldfish.

imgad

If you liked the scene from the last movie where Quicksilver freed Magneto to "Time in a Bottle", there is an extended scene in this one along the same lines to "Sweet Dreams are made of These". Hilarious and mind blowing with unbelievable special effects. Loved the goldfish.
Whenever I get a chance to see it. I'll come back and post.

Note: I rarely go to the movies. Once in a blue, but will try.

Forum List

Back