Wussified British 'straight' men cuddle with each other

As an American male, I've never experienced a need to "cuddle" with another man. That's why warm coats and thermal underwear were invented. I doubt that the Viking men did much cuddling but that's when men were still masculine and tough.

As an American male, I've never experienced a need to "cuddle" with another man. That's why warm coats and thermal underwear were invented. I doubt that the Viking men did much cuddling but that's when men were still masculine and tough.

Rome's mighty legions were buggering each other every which way but left while they crotch-stomped most of the known world. And they would've swatted those manlets we call the Vikings in the blink of an eye.

Indoctrination?

That they are secure enough in their own manhood that they are not afraid to make contact with other men is not indoctrination.

I fail to see why this should bother you. If you don't want to do it then don't. But what the hell is such a big issue?

He is slowly coming to grips with his own homosexuality and making us all go through the fraking process with him. :D

In Germany, the straightest of dudes who are good friends greet each other with a warm handshake that turns into a small hug and a kiss on each cheek. This is considered normal and very manly. To not do it means you are anti-social. But no worry, scared O'Steve, they don't rub their cocks together or anything.

lol...

The English have a history of being effeminate. Yankee Doodle Dandy.

That and winning wars which you wouldn't think go hand in hand.

I think this thread in general gives a unique insight in to the mind of Steve. Not even secure enough to give a man a hug without dirty thoughts running through his head.

For that one, I'm gonna give you a big old bone crushing German manhug!!!

Forum List

Back