Muslims get Subway stores to remove ham, bacon

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online

*Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after *strong demand' from Muslims
*185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
*Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
*Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and *processed according to strict rules
*Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned *before being slaughtered
*Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from almost 200 outlets, and switched to halal meat alternatives in an attempt to please its Muslim customers.

It has confirmed turkey ham and turkey rashers will be used instead in 185 of its stores, where all the meat will now be prepared according to halal rules.
The chain, which has around 1,500 outlets across the UK, explained its decision by saying it had to balance animal welfare concerns with 'the views of religious communities'.

Traditional halal slaughter sees animals have their throats slit before bleeding to death. But Subway stressed that the meat served in its sandwiches would come from animals that have been stunned first, a practice that aims to reduce any suffering.

In Arabic the word halal means 'permitted' or 'lawful' and defines anything that is allowed or lawful according to the Qur'an.

It is often used to indicate food - particularly meat - has been prepared in accordance with Muslim principles and techniques.

Read more: Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-------------------------------------------------------

Do not worry folks. That is England. That could never happen here. Naaaaaah.

Does not matter which country, liberals are utter pieces of shit. Yes, I blame this sort of utter shit on liberals too.

Halal is the same as Kosher. The two religions originated in the same area, with the same ideas of cleanliness.

Who gives a shit? I love eating ham and bacon. I imagine many English people do too, who would never join a pathetic religion like Islam which advocates murder and rape.

I have no idea what your point is anyway. Is Israel forcing countries to abide by Judaism?

Where?

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online

*Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after *strong demand' from Muslims
*Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and *processed according to strict rules
*Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned *before being slaughtered

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from almost 200 outlets, and switched to halal meat alternatives in an attempt to please its Muslim customers.

It has confirmed turkey ham and turkey rashers will be used instead in 185 of its stores, where all the meat will now be prepared according to halal rules.
The chain, which has around 1,500 outlets across the UK, explained its decision by saying it had to balance animal welfare concerns with 'the views of religious communities'.

Traditional halal slaughter sees animals have their throats slit before bleeding to death. But Subway stressed that the meat served in its sandwiches would come from animals that have been stunned first, a practice that aims to reduce any suffering.

In Arabic the word halal means 'permitted' or 'lawful' and defines anything that is allowed or lawful according to the Qur'an.

It is often used to indicate food - particularly meat - has been prepared in accordance with Muslim principles and techniques.

Read more: Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online

Does not matter which country, liberals are utter pieces of shit. Yes, I blame this sort of utter shit on liberals too.

Good because religious Jews cannot eat pork either or things contaminated with pork products as like the Muslims :eusa_whistle:

No doubt their Jewish customers who only eat kosher will also be pleased. .. :cool:

giphy.gif

Good because religious Jews cannot eat pork either or things contaminated with pork products as like the Muslims :eusa_whistle:

I am looking forward to the day Sharia law happens here for one reason.

When they start lopping liberals heads off, I will be laughing my fucking ass off.

Halal is the same as Kosher. The two religions originated in the same area, with the same ideas of cleanliness.

Who gives a shit? I love eating ham and bacon. I imagine many English people do too, who would never join a pathetic religion like Islam which advocates murder and rape.

I have no idea what your point is anyway. Is Israel forcing countries to abide by Judaism?

Where?

Me too. I put bacon on a dish of ice cream 2 nights ago.

Mmmmmmmm

Where?

Christians are allowed to eat unclean beasts and things, so eat up

Most of us Jews in America are Liberal :eusa_whistle:

Now go put on your brown shit and eat a ham sandwich

I heard that they will only serve food to women that are in a Burka.
I heard that they will only serve to men if they have facial hair.
And if they show proof that they killed an infidel and have it on a video they get one sub free.

But they have to pay for the chips and soda....

What happened to buying a turkey sub if you hate pigs...Don't get the ham sandwhich....
Why should ham and bacon be denied from the rest of the customers...

The reason the bizarre middle east cults like "judaism" and "islam" have issues with pork, which is an excellent source of protein and tastes great, has nothing to do with "cleaniness." It has to do purely with their filthy cult's respective deities. Yahweh and Allah saw the pig as the sacramental body of goddess. Both filthy, repugnant, evil middle east deities Yahweh and Allah hated goddess.

Forum List

Back