WTH?

sorry, Celine----but my advice is to back to singing----
your clothing line suggests both DESPERATION and
lack of ability. Weird is not "creativity"

“Genderless clothes”? These wackos are promoting the oppression of gender identity. They especially don’t want boys to be raised to become men.

What ever happened to celebrating diversity? These wackos won’t allow us to celebrate the difference between males and females, to do so is now “oppressive”.

So the answer is yes, what these people are doing is “demonic”, in the sense that it is unnatural and an affront to God.

“Genderless clothes”? These wackos are promoting the oppression of gender identity. They especially don’t want boys to be raised to become men.

What ever happened to celebrating diversity? These wackos won’t allow us to celebrate the difference between males and females, to do so is now “oppressive”.

So the answer is yes, what these people are doing is “demonic”, in the sense that it is unnatural and an affront to God.

I reckon they want to turn us all into sexless drones.

I reckon they want to turn us all into sexless drones.

drones are not sexless-------they are ALL MEN

Another elitist celebrity trying to tell everyone what's best for them. ... :cuckoo:
As opposed to the koran telling everyone how to chop a hand off?

Btw, she's not telling anyone anything, just selling a line of clothes for kafir. No black sheets for YOU!

Another elitist celebrity trying to tell everyone what's best for them. ... :cuckoo:
As opposed to the koran telling everyone how to chop a hand off?

Btw, she's not telling anyone anything, just selling a line of clothes for kafir. No black sheets for YOU!

fortunately-----babies look good in ANYTHING. When Celine's stuff shows
up at flea markets at 50cent a pop-------I will be a willing buyer

No stupid, it's just another entrepreneur aka job provider, entering the market place w/a product.

Either it succeeds, or it fails.

#SnapOutOfIt

snap_out_of_it_01_black_man_snapping.jpg

I wouldn’t say that, but she appears to me to want to remain relevant. She forgets she is one of the most feminine women around, so far as her own clothing choice. I just have to laugh.
about - CELINUNUNU

Last edited:

Forum List

Back