WTH is wrong with you anti-Trumpers?

Yes you did! You supported Obama as he drove the Democrats off the cliff!

So you are admitting that you are not smarter than a dog, well it shows!
I dont care about Dems.

I only admit you are sniveling idiot that is following your idiot leader Drumpf.

Oh that is such BS. You voted for Obama twice and you support the far left every chance you get.

But hey never let facts and reality get in the way of your far left religious propaganda!
Of course I voted for Obama twice. I sure the F wasnt going to vote for more tinkle down economics.

and after that....you voted for Hillary Rotten Clinton? I assume??
Youre getting off topic. This is about the idiot Drumpf not "no appeal" Clinton.

of course it is! :04: :itsok:

I dont care about Dems.

I only admit you are sniveling idiot that is following your idiot leader Drumpf.

Oh that is such BS. You voted for Obama twice and you support the far left every chance you get.

But hey never let facts and reality get in the way of your far left religious propaganda!
Of course I voted for Obama twice. I sure the F wasnt going to vote for more tinkle down economics.

Youre getting off topic. This is about the idiot Drumpf not "no appeal" Clinton.

Sorry far left cult, it is about the anti-trumpers!

Which is Hilary, in which you voted for!
You can be anti Drumpf and anti H. Clinton you idiot. Even so she was way more qualified than Drumpf.

I dont care about Dems.

Glad you agree its about the idiot Drumpf.

Drumpf is woefully inadequate as a POTUS so the only thing wrong is that Drumpf is an idiot and criminal. I'm not a Dem BTW.

I always wondered about your real name.

The real name of Ascleias is Milkweed, and the asclepiad family includes my south African succulents known for the foul odor of their blossoms. Many Stapelias, for instance, smell like Carrion and are pollinized by flies. Other members of the genera pedilanthus and Huernia are also quite malodorous.
You retard. Asclepias isnt a succulent. Succulents retain water in their leaves like cactus.

I said ASCLEPIADS, which refers to the entire family to which the various Asclepias species belong. The asclepiad family, does, indeed, contain various genera of succulents.

Now, I realize you are far too stupid to ever learn anything, but here is a nice starting off point.

The Asclepiad Page

You can be anti Drumpf and anti H. Clinton you idiot. Even so she was way more qualified than Drumpf.

Yes I can, but you can not! We all know you vote (D) no matter what!

You are far left to the core!

:auiqs.jpg: no not really....

but hey....you know what? I don't want to argue too much lol...it's 2020! Happy New Year!

Whatever makes you feel like less of an idiot Drumpf supporter I guess. :laugh:

Whatever makes you feel like less of an idiot Drumpf supporter I guess. :laugh:

Yes Obama was worse than Trump, we know!

but hey....you know what? I don't want to argue too much lol...it's 2020! Happy New Year!
I wasnt arguing. I was just pointing out the OP. Nowhere in it does it mention Clinton. :laugh:

I wasnt arguing. I was just pointing out the OP. Nowhere in it does it mention Clinton. :laugh:

And the far left shows they do not comprehend much beyond their programming!

And Clinton is a never trumper, which is what the thread is about!

But I mention Happy New Year to you and your family and loved ones!:biggrin:

Hey....that's just me!

Talking to Drumpf booty lickers is like arguing with a mannequin. You retards cant even read. :laugh:

But I mention Happy New Year to you and your family and loved ones!:biggrin:

Hey....that's just me!
Same to you Skye.

Sorry about your loss.
View attachment 298580
soleimani_hand_ring.jpg

President Trump's (first) term of office ends 12 months from now. Why don't you put up a better candidate and get him voted out of office? Are you seriously concerned that he will start WW3 in the mean time? Especially after criticizing him for being a pussy on foreign affairs for the past three years? Or are you simply afraid that he will be reelected and continue to shine the light on your corrupt practices? What does the "Democratic" Party mean if not for the people expressing their will at the ballot box? WTH is wrong with you?
You Russians get off on dead body parts, eh?

President Trump's (first) term of office ends 12 months from now. Why don't you put up a better candidate and get him voted out of office? Are you seriously concerned that he will start WW3 in the mean time? Especially after criticizing him for being a pussy on foreign affairs for the past three years? Or are you simply afraid that he will be reelected and continue to shine the light on your corrupt practices? What does the "Democratic" Party mean if not for the people expressing their will at the ballot box? WTH is wrong with you?
They’re all much smarter and more decent than you

get over it, trumpscum

Talking to Drumpf booty lickers is like arguing with a mannequin. You retards cant even read. :laugh:

Yes Obama was worse than Trump!

"WTH is wrong with you anti-Trumpers?"

I already answered that question. Drumpf is an idiot so nothing is wrong with anti-Drumpfers. :laugh:

I already answered that question. Drumpf is an idiot so nothing is wrong with anti-Drumpfers. :laugh:

And thus proves the far left is not connected to reality!

ISIS is gone which makes the far left unhappy!
Only a retarded Drumpf supporter would actually believe that.

U.S.-Led Coalition Halts ISIS Fight as It Steels for Iranian Attacks

Yes I know you will believe any of the far left propaganda that is put out there!

You are upset that ISIS is gone!
I could care less for ISIS. Its just amazing to see how easily duped you dumb Drumpf supporters are that you believe they are gone. :laugh:

Oh poor little far left cult member, if that were the case then you would be supporting Trump!
Only a retard would support Drumpf. He isnt fit to be POTUS.
Something tells me were all but supporting him until this strike, as you have been pretty much absent from the political forums for quite some time,..

And thus proves the far left is not connected to reality!
Your hypnotized state of existence is not reality. :laugh:

Forum List

Back