WTH is wrong with you anti-Trumpers?

Only a retarded Drumpf supporter would actually believe that.

U.S.-Led Coalition Halts ISIS Fight as It Steels for Iranian Attacks

Yes I know you will believe any of the far left propaganda that is put out there!

You are upset that ISIS is gone!
I could care less for ISIS. Its just amazing to see how easily duped you dumb Drumpf supporters are that you believe they are gone. :laugh:

Oh poor little far left cult member, if that were the case then you would be supporting Trump!
Only a retard would support Drumpf. He isnt fit to be POTUS.
Something tells me were all but supporting him until this strike, as you have been pretty much absent from the political forums for quite some time,..
I dont know if you left a word out or not so can you rephrase that?

And the far left shows they do not comprehend much beyond their programming!

And Clinton is a never trumper, which is what the thread is about!
Talking to Drumpf booty lickers is like arguing with a mannequin. You retards cant even read. :laugh:

Yes Obama was worse than Trump!

"WTH is wrong with you anti-Trumpers?"
I already answered that question. Drumpf is an idiot so nothing is wrong with anti-Drumpfers. :laugh:

And thus proves the far left is not connected to reality!
Your hypnotized state of existence is not reality. :laugh:

Oh that is rich from the far left cult!

But after all what do you expect from those that supported the illegal wars of Obama!

President Trump's (first) term of office ends 12 months from now. Why don't you put up a better candidate and get him voted out of office? Are you seriously concerned that he will start WW3 in the mean time? Especially after criticizing him for being a pussy on foreign affairs for the past three years? Or are you simply afraid that he will be reelected and continue to shine the light on your corrupt practices? What does the "Democratic" Party mean if not for the people expressing their will at the ballot box? WTH is wrong with you?
They’re all much smarter and more decent than you

get over it, trumpscum

Oh teh hatred of teh far left cult as they supports terrorists because of their hatred!

Talking to Drumpf booty lickers is like arguing with a mannequin. You retards cant even read. :laugh:

I already answered that question. Drumpf is an idiot so nothing is wrong with anti-Drumpfers. :laugh:

But after all what do you expect from those that supported the illegal wars of Obama!
So far no one has offered a shred of evidence that Obama was brought up on charges for anything illegal let alone prosecuted. Why is that so hard if it was illegal?

So far no one has offered a shred of evidence that Obama was brought up on charges for anything illegal let alone prosecuted. Why is that so hard if it was illegal?

And yes the far left cult supported the illegal wars of Obama!

President Trump's (first) term of office ends 12 months from now. Why don't you put up a better candidate and get him voted out of office? Are you seriously concerned that he will start WW3 in the mean time? Especially after criticizing him for being a pussy on foreign affairs for the past three years? Or are you simply afraid that he will be reelected and continue to shine the light on your corrupt practices? What does the "Democratic" Party mean if not for the people expressing their will at the ballot box? WTH is wrong with you?
It's so obvious that it's generally overlooked ... Trump loves America and wants what is best for Americans and our leftist 5th column - those we call "Democrats" - would rather the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper. Of course, when their perfidy and traitorous ways are noted they spin faster than blenders on high speed.

So where is your evidence? I know. Drumpf is going to make a huuuuuge announcement about it right before his impeachment trial starts. :laugh:

It's so obvious that it's generally overlooked ... Trump loves America and wants what is best for Americans and our leftist 5th column - those we call "Democrats" - would rather the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper. Of course, when their perfidy and traitorous ways are noted they spin faster than blenders on high speed.
Drumpf only loves himself and his bone spurs. Give it a rest. :laugh:

So where is your evidence? I know. Drumpf is going to make a huuuuuge announcement about it right before his impeachment trial starts. :laugh:

Once again the far left shows they will support terrorists out of their hatred for Trump!

And support the illegal wars of Obama without question or hesitation!

So, you want us to wait until the 2020 election - so he can rig another election? No thanks!

See what I mean?

Spin, spin, spin, Asslips.

Once again the far left shows they will support terrorists out of their hatred for Trump!

And support the illegal wars of Obama without question or hesitation!
If you can show the charges of illegal wars I will question it. I promise you even if you are a retarded Drumpf supporter. :laugh:

See what I mean?

You just claimed Drumpf loved america when he has continually shown he is in this to make money for himself. Either you are really stupid or afraid to admit the truth. I know you arent that stupid so we know its you that is doing the spinning.

The crop of DEM candidates leaves a lot to be desired. None of them is addressing the clear and present biggest issue of the day; defining executive power. And how they would repair the system which is clearly not suitable for a nation so divided that the party leaders only care about sticking it to the other side.

For me though, healing begins with expelling the one exacerbating the situation. So any DEM on the ballot gets my vote in the general.

But, really, this group of candidates is (so far) incredibly underwhelming.

See what I mean?

You just claimed Drumpf loved america when he has continually shown he is in this to make money for himself. Either you are really stupid or afraid to admit the truth. I know you arent that stupid so we know its you that is doing the spinning.
C'mon man ... you're gonna hafta spin faster than that. Americans are making money and that's why you are always so pissy.

You hate this country.

Yes I know you will believe any of the far left propaganda that is put out there!

You are upset that ISIS is gone!
I could care less for ISIS. Its just amazing to see how easily duped you dumb Drumpf supporters are that you believe they are gone. :laugh:

Oh poor little far left cult member, if that were the case then you would be supporting Trump!
Only a retard would support Drumpf. He isnt fit to be POTUS.
Something tells me were all but supporting him until this strike, as you have been pretty much absent from the political forums for quite some time,..
I dont know if you left a word out or not so can you rephrase that?
Ooops. Something tells me you were all but supporting him until this strike, as you have been pretty much absent from the political forums for quite some time,..

See what I mean?

How is he making money for himself?
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...p-worth-plunged-400m-office-article-1.3858445

Sorry about your loss.
View attachment 298580
soleimani_hand_ring.jpg

Actually what Rump sent terrorists was a characterization of being "very fine people". That and a stream of exhortations to "beat the crap out of him" and "knock the hell".

Beastiity, Homosexuality, and Pedophilia are sins in Christianity, not so with the religion of Ollie Assburn.

Your monthly issue of ISIS Bride has arrived.
View attachment 298585
Miss January!

Drumpf is woefully inadequate as a POTUS so the only thing wrong is that Drumpf is an idiot. I'm not a Dem BTW.

You are a far left cult member that supported the illegal wars of Obama!

And if Trump is an idiot and he is much smarter than all you on you the far left, what does that make you?
I didnt support any illegal wars by anyone.

Its not an if. Drumpf is an idiot and only a servile, sniveling follower would believe he was smarter than a dog.
I know how much you white christian boy like animals but I am not interested.

Why would Russians be happy or sexually aroused by The Death of one of their greatest Allies and America and Israel’s Enemy?

You seem pretty upset by his death. We killed one of his Generals in Yemen too. And another 24 hours later was taken out in Iraq.

You gonna cry now?

Three Iranian Generals snuffed out in a 24 hour period.

Why didn’t your god, Ollie Assburn protect them?

You can no longer hide in your shit holes.

Sorry about your loss.
View attachment 298580
soleimani_hand_ring.jpg

You Russians get off on dead body parts, eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back