WTH am i suddenly experiencing?

nUhh..cutting grass does that. :rolleyes:

Especially when it's dry. I always try to cut when the wet has just burned off from heavy dew or rain.

Try..do not always succeed.
We haven't had any rain in Cowtown in over a month. 100 to 113 degrees every day with humidity 15-20 degrees. And we have continuous creating of clouds and seeding of clouds almost every day. You should sit on my porch and watch what goes on in the sky. People are always taking pictures and making videos of what the officials tell you there's nothing to see. We have the proof.

Ummm no! I don't let America voodoo doctors (chiropractors) fuck with my spine, I sure as fuck ain't letting someone poke me with a 6 inch fucking needle lol
the needles are very very thin....

anyways...if you have migraines that is most likely what you are having....just watch out for a stroke...

the needles are very very thin....

anyways...if you have migraines that is most likely what you are having....just watch out for a stroke...

It's not a stroke or a migraine. The pain was literally 30 seconds or so long, RIGHT AFTER sneezing. Hasn't happened since so some kind of fluke pain.

We haven't had any rain in Cowtown in over a month. 100 to 113 degrees every day with humidity 15-20 degrees. And we have continuous creating of clouds and seeding of clouds almost every day. You should sit on my porch and watch what goes on in the sky. People are always taking pictures and making videos of what the officials tell you there's nothing to see. We have the proof.
You mean to tell me that those 'Climate Change' 'scientists' can't make it rain??

You mean to tell me that those 'Climate Change' 'scientists' can't make it rain??
I explained in another thread recently that they create those clouds over the DFW area. The clouds move east or northeast and a couple days later there are un-predicted violent storms and tornadoes in those directions. Amazingly the U.S. Weather Service and weather channels are mystified. Right now there are brand new storms moving east to northeast from Dallas County.

Could be the beginning of an inner ear infection.
Lots to look forward to in older age I guess. I have been to the doctor exactly 1 time in the last ten years for anything serious outside my back from work. I broke a toe completely. It was literally dangling off my foot and I had to get it fixed. Happened in front of my step daughter and her face upon seeing it before me was worse than the injury 😆.

da thing about migraines they take many forms...i have optical migraines...

i hope its nothing serious...

and why the hell did someone say you do shoddy work...i assure you ...if you were in wnc i would finally be getting my shower redo...you should get an rv and travel lol doing tile...its just plain hard ass work killing your back and knees

I personally wouldn’t worry about it if it was a one-or-two-time thing.

If it happens again, call your PCP.

In any event, you shouldn’t be seeking medical advice on a message board.

Especially this message board, of all places….

TRUTH

About an hour ago I sneezed and a sharp pain shot through the back left of my skull behind my ear. I thought nothing of it figuring I just twisted my head wrong.
Just now it happened again only sharper pain this time in the same place.

I have never experienced this before and on rare occasions I have absurd sneezing fits so it is catching me off guard.
Are you trying to stifle the sneezes?

Forum List

Back