WTH am i suddenly experiencing?

I've had that before accompanied by a strange numbness in my tongue. Doc said pinched nerve or heart failure. Guess it was a pinched nerve. LOL
I wonder why God cursed your lying tongue with numbness.

You got lard tits. I saw what you eat. Brown stuff
I eat red meat, regularly. Delicious food I buy and prepare for myself. Tonight I ate a half a rib and tomorrow I will shred what's left and make homemade chili to freeze for easy but delicious dinners.

I'm 5'8" 170 to 175 pounds depending on the season. Ideal weight is about 10 pounds below that but it doesn't take my job or habits into account. I literally mow my somewhat large lawn on foot every other day. I work in construction every day. I get up between 4 & 4:30 everyday and tend to my garden at sunrise. I eat what I grow and seldom have to buy vegetables. I have a cigar and a drink every night on my deck before bed and that usually occurs between 8 & 9. My lifestyle is active and satisfying.

You sir are fucking clueless so just give it a rest.

I eat red meat, regularly. Delicious food I buy and prepare for myself. Tonight I ate a half a rib and tomorrow I will shred what's left and make homemade chili to freeze for easy but delicious dinners.

I'm 5'8" 170 to 175 pounds depending on the season. Ideal weight is about 10 pounds below that but it doesn't take my job or habits into account. I literally mow my somewhat large lawn on foot every other day. I work in construction every day. I get up between 4 & 4:30 everyday and tend to my garden at sunrise. I eat what I grow and seldom have to buy vegetables. I have a cigar and a drink every night on my deck before bed and that usually occurs between 8 & 9. My lifestyle is active and satisfying.

You sir are fucking clueless so just give it a rest.
K. Now show us your tits

Ask him to shave them first.
He has lard tits and his nips get hard when he's thinking about Trump.
a88.jpg

It usually is unless you're getting an ice pick in the back of the neck.
Who knew?
"Ice pick headaches typically involve stabbing pain that lasts only a few seconds. Some people, including those with migraine, may be more likely to experience them."

I've had big sneezing fits lately but I attribute it to the shit being sprayed in the clouds around here. Every day there's different smells after they spray. Plus, most days our eyes are so full of gritty green stuff that needs a lot of the tears eye spray to wash out.
Uhh..cutting grass does that. :rolleyes:

Especially when it's dry. I always try to cut when the wet has just burned off from heavy dew or rain.

Try..do not always succeed.

Who knew?
"Ice pick headaches typically involve stabbing pain that lasts only a few seconds. Some people, including those with migraine, may be more likely to experience them."
The only thing that works for icepick headaches is them little creme brulee candies they sell in NY

Who knew?
That's a pretty good description. Never heard of those but I do get debilitating migraine headaches every couple months.

Them Chinese people could fix that, either with needles or pressure/nerve manipulation.

Some really know their stuff.
Ummm no! I don't let America voodoo doctors (chiropractors) fuck with my spine, I sure as fuck ain't letting someone poke me with a 6 inch fucking needle lol

Forum List

Back