WTF? (planetary 1-child law)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we cannot find a way to replace non-renewable resources with renewable forms, we're toast. We have to stop developing farmland into suburbs or highrise apartments. If we don't limit population, nature will do it for us.

Good point. And I think we see that all the time, with major earthquakes, floods, famine, etc., that Mother Nature wipes out everything in the path of destruction with one fell swoop. Too bad that it has to hurt so bad, though. Just like God, Mother Nature doesn't consider pain as a factor in regulating life.

As we crowd more and more people, into smaller spaces, we get more violence and more filth, just check out most large, crowded intercity areas.

We've weakened our immune systems by medicating every sniffle and overprotecting our children from childhood diseases, leaving us dependent on drug companies when the next worldwide pandemic comes along.

well.... not that I understand it, but Biblical prophesy does speak of 2/3's of the inhabitants of the earth being wiped out through diverse means...water and the fish in the sea being poisoned, earth being scorched, plagues, earthquakes, famines etc.... ;)

no strawman. what use to childless people serve?

they don't help to improve the gene pool, which is the reason for human life.

if the goal is population reduction, why should euthanasia not be considered?
Childless people are to be applauded. They sacrifice the desire to have children and to create a safety net for themselves in their old age for the cause of saving the planet from over population.The reason for human life, if there really is any, is much more than improving the gene pool.

Euthanasia should be considered, but only if the person in question has requested it themselves.
So back to proving that I am a facist because I believe we need to stop encouraging people to have too many kids. What you got?

childless people are too selfish to sacrifice their own comfort for the overall good of the species, therefore they should be euthanized.

seems pretty simple to me.

Wouldn't sterilizing people who don't have kids be pointlessly redundant?

If we cannot find a way to replace non-renewable resources with renewable forms, we're toast. We have to stop developing farmland into suburbs or highrise apartments. If we don't limit population, nature will do it for us.
Agreed, what are your thoughts on how to limit population?

Make condoms available, don't let people use their kids live off the people's tax dollar, and teach high schooleers about avoiding pregnancy (bnot being whores, the pill, etc).

Make people be responsible for their children and we'll be fine. We had no problems for the last 6000 years.

☭proletarian☭;1802122 said:
see if you can find a kid to help you.

i didn't have a problem.
Maybe you are subscriber. Thanks for nothing.

Works here :eusa_eh:
Would you mind C&Ping the article into a post?

All I get is this plus a bing popup and some ads.

Friday, December 11, 2009
blog_dotted_divider.gif

SOMETHING LIGHTER
What I Meant Was You People Should Only Have One Child
"The whole world needs to adopt China's one-child policy," writes Canadian journalist Diane Francis, mother of two.
12/11 12:21 PM
spacer.gif
What I Meant Was You People Should Only Have One Child - Jim Geraghty on National Review Online

There is not an overpopulation problem. The problem with this world is there are too many dicks that dont care about others. And im not talking about genitalia.

as for renewable energy. Im still not convinced that oil isnt a renewable energy.

There is not an overpopulation problem. The problem with this world is there are too many dicks that dont care about others. And im not talking about genitalia.

as for renewable energy. Im still not convinced that oil isnt a renewable energy.

It takes a long time to renew. Oil forms slowly.

☭proletarian☭;1802129 said:
Agreed, what are your thoughts on how to limit population?

Make condoms available, don't let people use their kids live off the people's tax dollar, and teach high schooleers about avoiding pregnancy (bnot being whores, the pill, etc).

Make people be responsible for their children and we'll be fine. We had no problems for the last 6000 years.

"Make people"??? Sure. You've entered the dark arena where you'll find more libertarians than you might care to take on. They strongly believe that people shouldn't be "made" to do anything.

As for teaching sex education in high school, where have you been for the last 20 years? Every time some school attempts to do just that, the religious nuts come out of the woodwork and stand side-by-side with the adult parents who ignorantly believe that sex education in high school will promote sex rather than deter unsafe sex.

Oil can be extracted from shale, but it's very expensive to do it. No, "oil" as an energy source will never become obsolete, but there are too many alternatives which ultimately will be cheaper to produce if we could just get the drill-baby-drill crowd to see the light.

"Make people"??? Sure. You've entered the dark arena where you'll find more libertarians than you might care to take on. They strongly believe that people shouldn't be "made" to do anything.

You're thinking of anarchists. You don't think we should make people be liable for their actions and punish rapists and thieves? :cuckoo:

I have but one comment on all those who support this quasi-Eugenics method of population control so popular among the likes of David Rockefeller, you are aware of the last time these sorts of things were instituted on a massive scale and the end result of that yes? If not let me, me give you a little reminder.

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. Over 60 million people were killed. The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses.
World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So now in order to make ourselves appear educated and smarter than those that came before us, we wrap the same old Eugenics garbage inside the Global Climate change debate. I wonder is all those that advocate this nonsense will be the first to go to the clinic to have themselves fixed to save the planet or is that they wish it upon others because if the "Superior" class they belong too? In fact if you wish people to have a better life, then start with your own, and then advcocate for uplifting the millions upon millions living in poverty and advocate for education and standards of livings that equal our own rather than , thinking because we are so superior we can tell the rest of the world when and how they can procreate.

I have but one comment on all those who support this quasi-Eugenics method of population control so popular among the likes of David Rockefeller, you are aware of the last time these sorts of things were instituted on a massive scale and the end result of that yes? If not let me, me give you a little reminder.

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. Over 60 million people were killed. The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses.
World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So now in order to make ourselves appear educated and smarter than those that came before us, we wrap the same old Eugenics garbage inside the Global Climate change debate. I wonder is all those that advocate this nonsense will be the first to go to the clinic to have themselves fixed to save the planet or is that they wish it upon others because if the "Superior" class they belong too? In fact if you wish people to have a better life, then start with your own, and then advcocate for uplifting the millions upon millions living in poverty and advocate for education and standards of livings that equal our own rather than , thinking because we are so superior we can tell the rest of the world when and how they can procreate.
You make many false assumptions concerning advocates for population control and how they live their lives. Methinks you are one who thinks he/she is "Superior".

And dumbass, raising the standard of living for the poor, particularly those living in drought prone areas of the globe, is one of the first things that will happen once a serious effort is made to slow the birth rate.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8[/ame]

No, frist of all I don't feel the need to preface any debates calling into question peoples character, so again tell me who is acting "Superior"? Slowing the birthrate, is not your moral right to choose for anyone, nor is it mine. What I was suggesting is that advoctes for this sort of thing are treading on dangerous ground. In fact, as a result of curing hunger, education , and uplifting the standards of living for poor peoples the world over, guess what, Eugenics advocates, would not feel the need to wrap this warped theory in a sweet wrapping to try to justify it. Further if you wish to engage me in a debate in the future, I suggest, you do not preface any of your statements with demeaning comments as I have given you the courtesy of respecting your opinion and if you cannot do the same with mine, without responding in an adult manner, then do not feel the need in the future to engage me in debate.

I can accept that w/o some massive technological explosion in space colonization there is a chance we'll reach the point of a 20 billion human planet. How about 40 billion?

Perhaps at that time a universally applied "replacement voucher" system could be necessary.

Something like "117 year old Myrtle has died so now you're permitted to have a child".

Superficially I would think this would lead to about 1.9 children per couple.

No, frist of all I don't feel the need to preface any debates calling into question peoples character, so again tell me who is acting "Superior"?
Is that so?
I wonder is all those that advocate this nonsense will be the first to go to the clinic to have themselves fixed to save the planet or is that they wish it upon others because if the "Superior" class they belong too?
Further if you wish to engage me in a debate in the future, I suggest, you do not preface any of your statements with demeaning comments as I have given you the courtesy of respecting your opinion and if you cannot do the same with mine, without responding in an adult manner, then do not feel the need in the future to engage me in debate.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back