~
violent-smiley-104.gif

VegasConversion.gif

shalompeacesalaampng.jpg
smiley_movie_woody_allen.gif
for_br10.gif

shrug2.gif

Reminds me of Nazi propaganda

Palestinian Media Watch - a well-known right-wing propaganda site run by Itamar Marcus, an Israeli settler notorious for his jaundiced views of the Palestinians.
Palestinian Media Watch - Powerbase
I wonder if Yousef Mohammed speaks Arabic also and, therefore, can read all the Arab propaganda. No doubt he knows about all the Iranian propaganda in Farsi against the Jews from his time living in his native country.

arab propaganda - Google Search

Yes, I can speak Arabic, there is no Iranian propaganda in Farsi against the Jews, the jews live in peace in Iran, and they chose not to move to israel, even when offered money to do so by the zionists.

I doubt you even know my native country.

Yes, I can speak Arabic, there is no Iranian propaganda in Farsi against the Jews, the jews live in peace in Iran, and they chose not to move to israel, even when offered money to do so by the zionists.

Would that be after or before most of the Jews fled the Islamic lunatics? How would you know if "there was no propaganda against Jews"? In fact how ould you know ANYTHING, other than Islamic lies? There is no propaganda against the Bahaiis, yet they keep killing and persecuting them, there is no propaganda against Christians, yet they are about to hang a Christian minister for refusing to denounce Christianity, there is no propaganda against gays, yet being gay carries the punishment of death penalty.

In other words non Muslims have less rights in Iran because Iran is a Shariah shithole (TM). The Shariah is worse than propaganda, , because it is racism and hatred in action, SHMUCK.

Last edited:

who told you that the jews remain in Iran? in fact proportional to
population a greater percent of jews fled the islamo shit-hole Iran---
than arabs fled israel in that which they amusingly call AL NAQBA

you actually fell for the AYATOILET SHIT_-----gee you are pathetic

One could write a whole book about what is wrong with Hamas!

The question really should be what is right with Hamas, and the answer is obvious : nothing!

No propaganda against the Jews in Iran??? That's hard to believe. Meanwhile, you probably have no problem with the propaganda against the Baha'is and the Christians. Since you stated you have a green card to work in the U.S., you probably are one of those who left Iran (along with thousands and thousands of others) after the Revolution because you didn't want to live under such strict Islamic rules as the Ayatollahs were calling for. Many of the Iranians not only speak their native language of Farsi but also Arabic. As far as the Jews living in peace in Iran, perhaps you should just not believe the party line and speak to some Jews who have a connection in Iran so that they can tell you just what is going on. Frank Nikbakht would be one of these people.

Only in your mind, I have said many times I am not Iranian or Muslim

Only in your mind, I have said many times I am not Iranian or Muslim
Why do you think anybody gives a shit what you are?

Tell us again how your Farsi became so fluent that you could read it backwards? Ha ha ha.

IDF is a very well funded terrorist organization, that is the immediate problem for Hamas.
Hamas is a well funded terrorist organization, and is listed as such by the US, Europe, Canada, Australia, and Japan.

You are just a delusional ignorant fool.

No propaganda against the Jews in Iran??? That's hard to believe. Meanwhile, you probably have no problem with the propaganda against the Baha'is and the Christians. Since you stated you have a green card to work in the U.S., you probably are one of those who left Iran (along with thousands and thousands of others) after the Revolution because you didn't want to live under such strict Islamic rules as the Ayatollahs were calling for. Many of the Iranians not only speak their native language of Farsi but also Arabic. As far as the Jews living in peace in Iran, perhaps you should just not believe the party line and speak to some Jews who have a connection in Iran so that they can tell you just what is going on. Frank Nikbakht would be one of these people.

"Only in your mind, I have said many times I am not Iranian or Muslim"

That's true, Joserv has mentioned numerous times, she's not
thquote.gif
a muslim.

The only thing josecret has never mentioned
notalk.gif
(in 10+ years) is...nothing (about heritage, mutha tongue, if any--do you usually eat macaroni on sundays or corned-beef and cabbage, lol) ?). joanserv, what's all the hubbub ? is it THAT bad ?

Ive only been posting here since Feb 2010
I am a He
I had corned beef yesterday
And unlike you I do not abuse opioids

Forum List

Back