WTF is this?

Well, all joking aside, I think it's fascinating.
Yes, it is. But....if there was more to this I'm sure the government would be involved somehow...and it would all be 'hush-hush'-or is that a conspiracy too? ;)

Maybe they will find Richard Dreyfus and his career in it, who knows!

One of the things an incumbent president passes on to an incoming president is a top secret "book" containing all the UFO information that has been covered up for decades. It is for their eyes only. I have no doubt at all that there have been numerous visits by aliens (the real ones, folks), either by accident or on purpose.

I think that was one of the interesting pieces of trivia in The History Channel's segment "It's Good to be the President." It discusses all sorts of things, personal and otherwise, that people don't know about doing and living the job. It can be downloaded here.

Watch history.channel.its.good.to.be.the.president.hdtv. online | NovaMov - Free and reliable flash video hosting

Finally! Something in common with Miss Maggie Mae! Thanks for the link!

close-encounters-of-the-third-kind.jpg

So your relatives are coming for dinner. What are you serving?

This:

ATT0003311.jpg

Hey. Maybe the gov stopped space exploration cuz some in power already have via riding shotgun when "visitors" come by.

As much as I'm of the firm belief that we aren't the sole occupants of this galaxy or those further afield, what's been discovered in the Baltic is more likely to be a submerged relic from the Cold War. Let's not forget that Kalingrad was the Soviet navy's Baltic HQ, and thus no-doubt home to a network of submerged counter-measures to either combat or deter western submarine intrusions. Another viable theory is that it could be a component of a listening or monitoring network focused on America's allies in Scandinavia.

You know? I watched that movie three times and never could figure out the ending. Were they exchanging children?

What I got out of it is Richard Dreyfus left his family for his 'dream' of exploring space. It was kind of his "Sofie's Choice"-stay with his family or go live a life with the aliens and all that had to offer, but never to return to his family.

You know? I watched that movie three times and never could figure out the ending. Were they exchanging children?

I'm not really sure, myself, now that you mention it. They brought back people missing for years...like from Bermuda Triangle, etc...but the kid thing. Maybe because they are childlike themselves they were attracked to kids becuase they are more innocent? And they chose Dreyfuss cuz he was eager and childlike as well?

Oh, I'm sure the government is involved already and will soon try to debunk it as a natural formation or some such. And maybe it is. But maybe it isn't.

I just love this sorta stuff so thought I'd share it.

It is interesting Grace! When we were in Florida we would just sit and look at the ocean. I call it the "Final Frontier" because there is still many things down there Mankind doesn't know about.

But, I'm still going to make jokes! ;)

More from The History Channel:

History Channel UFO Hunters 304 Underwater Alien Bases 2009-2.avi

Oh, I'm sure the government is involved already and will soon try to debunk it as a natural formation or some such. And maybe it is. But maybe it isn't.

I just love this sorta stuff so thought I'd share it.

It is interesting Grace! When we were in Florida we would just sit and look at the ocean. I call it the "Final Frontier" because there is still many things down there Mankind doesn't know about.

I love the History Channel.

Yes, it is. But....if there was more to this I'm sure the government would be involved somehow...and it would all be 'hush-hush'-or is that a conspiracy too? ;)

Maybe they will find Richard Dreyfus and his career in it, who knows!

One of the things an incumbent president passes on to an incoming president is a top secret "book" containing all the UFO information that has been covered up for decades. It is for their eyes only. I have no doubt at all that there have been numerous visits by aliens (the real ones, folks), either by accident or on purpose.

I think that was one of the interesting pieces of trivia in The History Channel's segment "It's Good to be the President." It discusses all sorts of things, personal and otherwise, that people don't know about doing and living the job. It can be downloaded here.

Watch history.channel.its.good.to.be.the.president.hdtv. online | NovaMov - Free and reliable flash video hosting

Finally? :eusa_eh: Are you the one who rabidly disagreed with me over Casey Anthony? If so, that's the only time I recall being at serious odds with you. Oh well, if it's politics, that's a whole 'nuther subject. I get along with lots of political enemies here, in other genres.

Finally? :eusa_eh: Are you the one who rabidly disagreed with me over Casey Anthony? If so, that's the only time I recall being at serious odds with you. Oh well, if it's politics, that's a whole 'nuther subject. I get along with lots of political enemies here, in other genres.

Oh. There you are. I forgot I can't joke with you. Thanks for the reminder.:tongue:

I'm not really sure, myself, now that you mention it. They brought back people missing for years...like from Bermuda Triangle, etc...but the kid thing. Maybe because they are childlike themselves they were attracked to kids becuase they are more innocent? And they chose Dreyfuss cuz he was eager and childlike as well?

It was an awfully long movie that left such a question mark at the end. But it's still one of the top rated syfy movies. Maybe it was supposed to leave you wondering, like "2001."

I love the History Channel.

Me too. I'm waiting for them to rerun the documentary on the maze of underground government storage units beneath some small town somewhere in Iowa (I think, maybe Kansas) where the largest salt mines are also located. It's literally HUGE, a gigantic tunnel system of bunkers of vaults where stuff is cataloged and maintained, all by government people going from one vault to another by golf carts and forklifts. Yes, it's that secure (no risk of cave-in) and yes, even the entrance is heavily guarded but camouflaged. I should have recorded it, but didn't.

Oh. There you are. I forgot I can't joke with you. Thanks for the reminder.:tongue:

Joking is fine, but I don't like insults. And I doubt you do either.

drinks.gif

I don't recall insulting you in this thread. But never mind. Fergit it. Done.

Forum List

Back