WTF is the matter with this white man Trump??

Trump is a winner, tigger, with a love of our country and a clear vision of how to bring it back to what it's supposed to be.

You wouldn't understand.
Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.....Trump loves Trump and sooner or later that message will resignate with you people. Just to up one on Obama, he pushed the usless GOP to come up with a health care plan that he himself have never read, never asked about, never gave an opinion on, just put some shit out there to make his sorry ass look good. These fuckin jobs he keeps bragging about, none so far has come from China, not one...now correct me if I'm wrong, didn't this orangy white fuck say, all them jobs is coming back to America? Again, keep believing in this guy to your own detriment, he's your president, not mine

Whether you like it or not, he's your president too. Them's the facts, if you're American. :dunno:
I will never ever utter the word, President, when refering to Trump, not ever...and no, he's not my president, he's all yours....own it, and keep it moving.
/---- Ahhhh and we value your opinion sooooooooooooooooooo much. Oh dang it.

Trump is a winner, tigger, with a love of our country and a clear vision of how to bring it back to what it's supposed to be.

You wouldn't understand.
Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.....Trump loves Trump and sooner or later that message will resignate with you people. Just to up one on Obama, he pushed the usless GOP to come up with a health care plan that he himself have never read, never asked about, never gave an opinion on, just put some shit out there to make his sorry ass look good. These fuckin jobs he keeps bragging about, none so far has come from China, not one...now correct me if I'm wrong, didn't this orangy white fuck say, all them jobs is coming back to America? Again, keep believing in this guy to your own detriment, he's your president, not mine

Whether you like it or not, he's your president too. Them's the facts, if you're American. :dunno:
I will never ever utter the word, President, when refering to Trump, not ever...and no, he's not my president, he's all yours....own it, and keep it moving.

Never say never, sweetums. :)

Oh by the way, what Trump was signing were bills that went through Congress.

That means the Legislative and Executive branch worked together to sign it into law. Something with much more staying power than Executive Orders.

That means it literally takes an act of Congress to undo. :banana:

Last edited:
The globalists are not going to like this, this was their baby.

Not their baby...their GOLDEN GOOSE LAYING GOLDEN EGGS!

^ Epic post! Moreso than many may realize. I hope Trump's private security is very loyal and very skilled.

That there hurt just under a dozen globalists with much deeper pockets than Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back