WTF is the matter with this white man Trump??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Is About To Undo Obama’s Legacy On Climate Change
The White House plans to scrap a rule on power plant emissions, kneecapping U.S. participation in the Paris climate accord.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic. Record heat during the summer months and this bitch, this nightmare, this evil bastard, is hoping that big business will somehow give up 1.50 an hour labor and profits from overseas and come back to this fuckin country and set up shop, if he undo's this Paris agreement?

Motherfucker are you crazy? So help me, I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth, he's that dangerous.

The White House plans to scrap a rule on power plant emissions, kneecapping U.S. participation in the Paris climate accord.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic. Record heat during the summer months and this bitch, this nightmare, this evil bastard, is hoping that big business will somehow give up 1.50 an hour labor and profits from overseas and come back to this fuckin country and set up shop, if he undo's this Paris agreement?

Motherfucker are you crazy? So help me, I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth, he's that dangerous.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic.

If you thought Obama's rules about CO2 would help kids with asthma, you're a moron.

I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth

I myself would not lose an ounce of sleep if all Democrats were to disappear from the face of the Earth, but would no doubt be surprised at just how many Republicans were also among the missing.

• Banned
Obama's only "legacy" is incompetence and failure. .... :cool:
Obama left office with a 57% approval rating....Trump has a 36% approval rating and I would bet my last dollar, its only gonna get worse. He's a liar, he's a con and he's mentally incapable of running anything let alone a country. Now you can dis Obama all you want, Sunni, its your opinion, but please do not test my intelligence in expecting me to believe your happy with this orange nightmare you idiots voted into office. The man is incompetent and he's dangerous and to believe otherwise renders you and his supporters, NONE MOTHERFUCKIN FACTORS

• Banned
I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth

I myself would not lose an ounce of sleep if all Democrats were to disappear from the face of the Earth, but would no doubt be surprised at just how many Republicans were also among the missing.
You should get down on your hands and knees and thank God every day of your life going forward that democrats are still in Washington.....with that conservative mess you got there, only god knows what theyd do without us

• Banned

If you thought Obama's rules about CO2 would help kids with asthma, you're a moron.
Time is the best thing to silence people like you and I'm patience. Now fuck off

You should charge him $350/mo for living in your head.

^^^^
racist

^^^^
racist

She also dropped the "yaz be craycray" mammy speak

Obama left office with a 57% approval rating....Trump has a 36% approval rating and I would bet my last dollar, its only gonna get worse. He's a liar, he's a con and he's mentally incapable of running anything let alone a country. Now you can dis Obama all you want, Sunni, its your opinion, but please do not test my intelligence in expecting me to believe your happy with this orange nightmare you idiots voted into office. The man is incompetent and he's dangerous and to believe otherwise renders you and his supporters, NONE MOTHERFUCKIN FACTORS

Wrong answer, GF. Trump is smart and knows exactly what he's doing.

He got an education before liberals took over the universities, he has common sense, and your black ass's best interest in mind, ok?

You don't know better than him. That's why you're a citizen all pumped up after reading some leftist-slanted propaganda perpetrating to be news, and Donald Trump is president.

Face it, you don't want some "cool" guy with tattoos in the White House.

You need an old fuddy duddy man to make the hard decisions and get it right.

"Climate Change" is a joke. Yes the weather changes, taking money from peopleisn't going to change that.

Here's Obama's legacy:

maxresdefault5.jpg

AP-150429418-640x425.jpg

slide_421400_5393484_free.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

obama-rioting.jpg

^Obama's legacy in pictures.

Last edited:

Time is the best thing to silence people like you and I'm patience. Now fuck off

Time is the best thing to silence people like you and I'm patience.

You're patience? You're illiterate.

Wrong answer, GF. Trump is smart and knows exactly what he's doing.

He got an education before liberals took over the universities, he has common sense, and your black ass's best interest in mind, ok?

You don't know better than him. That's why you're a citizen all pumped up after reading some leftist-slanted propaganda perpetrating to be news, and Donald Trump is president.

Face it, you don't want some "cool" guy with tattoos in the White House.

You need an old fuddy duddy man to make the hard decisions and get it right.

"Climate Change" is a joke. Yes the weather changes, taking money from peopleisn't going to change that.

Here's Obama's legacy:

maxresdefault5.jpg

AP-150429418-640x425.jpg

slide_421400_5393484_free.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

obama-rioting.jpg

^Obama's legacy in pictures.
Let me get this straight, racist white cops shoot up negros just for fun and that's Obama's legacy? What I love about you sorry ass white fucks, is this concern you have for sorry ass nigga's shootin up each other. Most of you live in other states, in all white communities, and yet you spend every working hour of your piss poor days, worrying about nigga's killing each other as if you give a fuck.

Guess what, prior to Ferguson, prior to the auto industry abandoning Detroit and prior to crack taking over Chicago, them same negro's was having issues in their communities; poverty, drug addiction, unemployment etc....and correct me if I'm wrong, I can't recall one time you simple minded meth fucks stressed over their plight...so do me a favor, take your Obama hate and shove it

Forum List

Back