WTF is the matter with this white man Trump??

Donald Trump Is About To Undo Obama’s Legacy On Climate Change
The White House plans to scrap a rule on power plant emissions, kneecapping U.S. participation in the Paris climate accord.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic. Record heat during the summer months and this bitch, this nightmare, this evil bastard, is hoping that big business will somehow give up 1.50 an hour labor and profits from overseas and come back to this fuckin country and set up shop, if he undo's this Paris agreement?

Motherfucker are you crazy? So help me, I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth, he's that dangerous.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic.

If you thought Obama's rules about CO2 would help kids with asthma, you're a moron.
Time is the best thing to silence people like you and I'm patience. Now fuck off

Time is the best thing to silence people like you and I'm patience.

You're patience? You're illiterate.
There's an old saying and it begs to be repeated...never argue with a illiterate dumb ass, ie me, because people won't be able to tell the difference....in short, if I'm so fuckin dumb, bitch, why you constantly respond to my threads? Just askin

Trump is a winner, tigger, with a love of our country and a clear vision of how to bring it back to what it's supposed to be.

You wouldn't understand.

Obama's only "legacy" is incompetence and failure. .... :cool:
Obama left office with a 57% approval rating....Trump has a 36% approval rating and I would bet my last dollar, its only gonna get worse. He's a liar, he's a con and he's mentally incapable of running anything let alone a country. Now you can dis Obama all you want, Sunni, its your opinion, but please do not test my intelligence in expecting me to believe your happy with this orange nightmare you idiots voted into office. The man is incompetent and he's dangerous and to believe otherwise renders you and his supporters, NONE MOTHERFUCKIN FACTORS

Wrong answer, GF. Trump is smart and knows exactly what he's doing.

He got an education before liberals took over the universities, he has common sense, and your black ass's best interest in mind, ok?

You don't know better than him. That's why you're a citizen all pumped up after reading some leftist-slanted propaganda perpetrating to be news, and Donald Trump is president.

Face it, you don't want some "cool" guy with tattoos in the White House.

You need an old fuddy duddy man to make the hard decisions and get it right.

"Climate Change" is a joke. Yes the weather changes, taking money from peopleisn't going to change that.

Here's Obama's legacy:

maxresdefault5.jpg

AP-150429418-640x425.jpg

slide_421400_5393484_free.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

obama-rioting.jpg

^Obama's legacy in pictures.
Let me get this straight, racist white cops shoot up negros just for fun and that's Obama's legacy? What I love about you sorry ass white fucks, is this concern you have for sorry ass nigga's shootin up each other. Most of you live in other states, in all white communities, and yet you spend every working hour of your piss poor days, worrying about nigga's killing each other as if you give a fuck.

Guess what, prior to Ferguson, prior to the auto industry abandoning Detroit and prior to crack taking over Chicago, them same negro's was having issues in their communities; poverty, drug addiction, unemployment etc....and correct me if I'm wrong, I can't recall one time you simple minded meth fucks stressed over their plight...so do me a favor, take your Obama hate and shove it

Tell me one time where Obama spoke out against riots during Trump's campaign.

Did you know Obama had more riots in his 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined?

DyUQT.gif

Last edited:
Obama left office with a 57% approval rating....Trump has a 36% approval rating and I would bet my last dollar, its only gonna get worse. He's a liar, he's a con and he's mentally incapable of running anything let alone a country. Now you can dis Obama all you want, Sunni, its your opinion, but please do not test my intelligence in expecting me to believe your happy with this orange nightmare you idiots voted into office. The man is incompetent and he's dangerous and to believe otherwise renders you and his supporters, NONE MOTHERFUCKIN FACTORS

He got an education before liberals took over the universities, he has common sense, and your black ass's best interest in mind, ok?

You don't know better than him. That's why you're a citizen all pumped up after reading some leftist-slanted propaganda perpetrating to be news, and Donald Trump is president.

"Climate Change" is a joke. Yes the weather changes, taking money from peopleisn't going to change that.

Here's Obama's legacy:

maxresdefault5.jpg

AP-150429418-640x425.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

obama-rioting.jpg

Let me get this straight, racist white cops shoot up negros just for fun and that's Obama's legacy? What I love about you sorry ass white fucks, is this concern you have for sorry ass nigga's shootin up each other. Most of you live in other states, in all white communities, and yet you spend every working hour of your piss poor days, worrying about nigga's killing each other as if you give a fuck.

Guess what, prior to Ferguson, prior to the auto industry abandoning Detroit and prior to crack taking over Chicago, them same negro's was having issues in their communities; poverty, drug addiction, unemployment etc....and correct me if I'm wrong, I can't recall one time you simple minded meth fucks stressed over their plight...so do me a favor, take your Obama hate and shove it

Did you know Obama had more riots in his 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined?

Obama calls for riots. He always has. That's how communists work.

Trump is a winner, tigger, with a love of our country and a clear vision of how to bring it back to what it's supposed to be.

You wouldn't understand.
Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.....Trump loves Trump and sooner or later that message will resignate with you people. Just to up one on Obama, he pushed the usless GOP to come up with a health care plan that he himself have never read, never asked about, never gave an opinion on, just put some shit out there to make his sorry ass look good. These fuckin jobs he keeps bragging about, none so far has come from China, not one...now correct me if I'm wrong, didn't this orangy white fuck say, all them jobs is coming back to America? Again, keep believing in this guy to your own detriment, he's your president, not mine

The White House plans to scrap a rule on power plant emissions, kneecapping U.S. participation in the Paris climate accord.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic. Record heat during the summer months and this bitch, this nightmare, this evil bastard, is hoping that big business will somehow give up 1.50 an hour labor and profits from overseas and come back to this fuckin country and set up shop, if he undo's this Paris agreement?

Motherfucker are you crazy? So help me, I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth, he's that dangerous.

So you're saying that the companies that are in other countries are going by some supper clean regulations there but Trump wants them here so they can pollute the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's Obama's legacy:

maxresdefault5.jpg

AP-150429418-640x425.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

obama-rioting.jpg

DyUQT.gif
Agreed and do you, sir remember the context behind those riots? White racist cops, where systematically shooting "unarmed" black men for sport. Now, blacks had a choice, either look the other way or protest. Understand also, that the President of the United States on each occassion sent in the AJ to follow up on all these incodents. And also understand, that only blacks can solve the problems of the black community.....there are no laws yet, created to make human beings respect life, not one and no president, not even Trump the clown can legislate human behavior....I personally hope all these sorry good for nothing ******* wipe each other out, I could give a fuck about these nigga's.

C'mon Tiger, Trump's the man with a plan!

You better go 'on and get on the Trump train before it leaves the station, it's pulling out now.

So you're saying that the companies that are in other countries are going by some supper clean regulations there but Trump wants them here so they can pollute the air.

No, what I am saying, China's air quality is such..
images
upload_2017-3-28_14-31-38.jpeg
upload_2017-3-28_14-31-57.jpeg
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images
This is what corporate America did for the people of China and now Trump wants that for you, for a min wage job!!

If you thought Obama's rules about CO2 would help kids with asthma, you're a moron.
Time is the best thing to silence people like you and I'm patience. Now fuck off

There's an old saying and it begs to be repeated...never argue with a illiterate dumb ass, ie me, because people won't be able to tell the difference....in short, if I'm so fuckin dumb, bitch, why you constantly respond to my threads? Just askin

I'm pointing out your idiocy.
Of course it's so obvious, no one needs my help to see it.

images
..View attachment 119066View attachment 119067
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images
This is what corporate America did for the people of China and now Trump wants that for you, for a min wage job!!

That's what happens when commies are in charge.

Now you'll see how it works when people work for a living and have a say in the management of their own resources. Dumbass.

what's wrong with him isn't that he's white...it's that he's criminal and a con artist... well, a bigot and a misogynist, too... but I do feel better that his approval rating is now reduced to his trump loons, or 36% of the electorate. that gives some comfort.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I give a damn

I'm pointing out your idiocy.
Of course it's so obvious, no one needs my help to see it.

images
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images

Now you'll see how it works when people work for a living and have a say in the management of their own resources. Dumbass.

the "commies" are in charge right now, you insane twit.

You wouldn't understand.
Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.....Trump loves Trump and sooner or later that message will resignate with you people. Just to up one on Obama, he pushed the usless GOP to come up with a health care plan that he himself have never read, never asked about, never gave an opinion on, just put some shit out there to make his sorry ass look good. These fuckin jobs he keeps bragging about, none so far has come from China, not one...now correct me if I'm wrong, didn't this orangy white fuck say, all them jobs is coming back to America? Again, keep believing in this guy to your own detriment, he's your president, not mine

Whether you like it or not, he's your president too. Them's the facts, if you're American. :dunno:

images
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images

You poor dumb bastard, I can't help you, nobody can...next?

Here's Obama's legacy:

maxresdefault5.jpg

AP-150429418-640x425.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

obama-rioting.jpg

DyUQT.gif
Agreed and do you, sir remember the context behind those riots? White racist cops, where systematically shooting "unarmed" black men for sport. Now, blacks had a choice, either look the other way or protest. Understand also, that the President of the United States on each occassion sent in the AJ to follow up on all these incodents. And also understand, that only blacks can solve the problems of the black community.....there are no laws yet, created to make human beings respect life, not one and no president, not even Trump the clown can legislate human behavior....I personally hope all these sorry good for nothing ******* wipe each other out, I could give a fuck about these nigga's.

Now, blacks had a choice, either look the other way or protest.

upload_2017-3-28_13-37-43.png

Nothing says "Fight The Power!" quite like stealing toilet paper.

images
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images

If you think China's pollution problem is CO2, you may have failed 7th grade science.

Forum List

Back