Wrong Track President

Obama has 50% approval, congressional Pubs 12%- I wonder who the people blame for the COUNTRY being on the wrong track. Dumbazz brainwashed hater Pub dupes- Stupidest voters in the modern world...

Obama has 50% approval, congressional Pubs 12%- I wonder who the people blame for the COUNTRY being on the wrong track. Dumbazz brainwashed hater Pub dupes- Stupidest voters in the modern world...

You're particularly crotchety today. I appreciate it..:thup:

btw.. The President is the bobble-head for blame, sorry about that.....

Last edited:
The Markets on Friday:

S&P
+5.17
+0.31%
Chart for ^GSPC

Dow
+3.38
+0.02%
^DJI

Nasdaq
0.00%
^IXIC

10-Year Bond
+0.027
+1.05%
^TNX

Gold
+0.10
+0.01%
GCQ13.CMX

Oil
+1.34
+1.28%
CLQ13.NYM

EUR/USD
+0.0003
+0.02%
EURUSD=X

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

Government surplus:

US posts surprisingly big budget surplus
Jason Lange Reuters

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email

July 11, 2013 at 4:52 PM ET

The U.S. government posted an unexpectedly large budget surplus in June, a further sign of the rapid improvement in public finances that has taken the heat off Congress to find savings and raise the nation's borrowing limit.

Rising tax revenue, public spending cuts and big payments to the Treasury from government-backed mortgage companies helped the government take in $117 billion more last month than it paid out, the U.S. Treasury said on Thursday.

Analysts polled by Reuters had expected a surplus of $39.5 billion.

June's surplus was the largest on record for that month.

While the government is still $510 billion in the red with three months to go in the fiscal year, June's big surplus will buy it time before it runs up against the limit on borrowing set by Congress. Analysts expect the Treasury to hit the debt ceiling by early November.

The surplus in June also highlighted how much an improving economy and existing legislation have helped improve the fiscal outlook. That has made overhauling public pension and healthcare systems a little less pressing.

Rising incomes and tax increases enacted earlier in the year helped cause government receipts to rise to $287 billion in June, up 10 percent from a year earlier. While economic growth has been lackluster in the first half of 2013, job growth has been more steady. In June, 195,000 jobs were added to the nation's non-farm payrolls.
US posts surprisingly big budget surplus* - NBC News.com

I've seen what you guys consider "The Right Track".

Quite frankly?

It sucks.

I am sure Mitt Romney feels quite good about the market.

You know, the same Romney, who according to the likes of you, had no other ambition than screw over the likes of you.

Also I am sure the 7.6% unemployed are just as joyous about the market as you and the likes of you.

You were sure I was referring to Obama, well, you win...:clap2:.

I wonder if he'll break his 80% wrong track number..

----------------------------------:udaman:<<<Democrats

Twenty-seven percent (27%) of Likely U.S. Voters now say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken the week ending Sunday, July 7.

That’s down three points from the previous week and the lowest level of confidence in nearly a year. Confidence in the country's direction rose steadily last fall, peaking at a high of 43% the week just before Election Day. It's been gradually decreasing ever since.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports?

Obama has about a 45% job approval rating while 59% think we are on the wrong track, so it does not seem that he is getting all the blame, ah.. here it is, Congress has a 13% approval rating and a 77% disapproval rating... More people disapprove of Congress than think we are on the wrong track. How about approval rating in Congress by party... both get slammed, but Dems have a 34% approval rating, while Republiscams are currently mired at 26%.

Seems more people blame Congress for our being on the wrong track than they do Obama, and they put more blame on the Republicans.....
These numbers are Real Clear Politics current composite numbers.

Forum List

Back