Written by a 21 year old female

Conservatives are not happy unless they can make poor people suffer

It makes them feel better about their meager existence.

Classic projection defense mechanism.

Kettle-1.jpg

Making the middle class poor has been an objective of Conservatives since Reagan. Attack the right of workers to unionize, hold down wages, restrict access to education and healthcare. All so the mega wealthy can enjoy historically low tax rates

Bullshit

It's liberals who NEED perpetually poor and dependent people to justify their schemes and advance their goal of putting all control in the hands of the government.

It is the liberals who are offering educational opportunities, low cost childcare, job training, jobs placement

Meanwhile, Conservatives just scold......"You need to have more personal responsibility, suck it up"

Typical liberal who cannot fathom that any other approach but left wing policies could ever be legitimate. :rolleyes:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ns-they-believe-that-they-are-just-right.html

Last edited:
Making the middle class poor has been an objective of Conservatives since Reagan. Attack the right of workers to unionize, hold down wages, restrict access to education and healthcare. All so the mega wealthy can enjoy historically low tax rates

Bullshit

It's liberals who NEED perpetually poor and dependent people to justify their schemes and advance their goal of putting all control in the hands of the government.

It is the liberals who are offering educational opportunities, low cost childcare, job training, jobs placement

And there is that dependency I spoke of. Gotta look to Big Daddy Gov. to "offer" you things (with other people's money), and if there isn't a sufficient supply of 'takers' liberal programs can't continue to be justified. So, you need poor people and you need dependency - just like I said.

Bullshit

And there is that dependency I spoke of. Gotta look to Big Daddy Gov. to "offer" you things (with other people's money), and if there isn't a sufficient supply of 'takers' liberal programs can't continue to be justified. So, you need poor people and you need dependency - just like I said.

Yup......that's the general idea.
Help the people who need help rather than throw money at people who don't need it in the hopes that some may trickle down to everyone else

Yes, the general liberal idea is to foster dependency and make sure there will always be enough poor people to justify their schemes - like I said.

Yes, the general liberal idea is to foster dependency and make sure there will always be enough poor people to justify their schemes - like I said.

when have repubs ever ended the welfare state when in power?

That's the problem with creating a monster; they can be next to impossible to kill. However, there is a difference between battling back the monster and looking for more sacrifices to feed it.

Forum List

Back