Write down! I am an Arab

You do that, and I will counter with the Koran and hadiths that tell of the commands from allah the moon godling for the muslims to dominate the world by force and violence.

Would you defend Judaism in that same way?

Because I recall someone here not long ago laughing about the Jewish custom of visiting the Kotel, saying something about "banging head against the wall" or another nonsense.
Sorry I don't know what Kotel is. If it means something like davening (term?) which is what I expect, then yes I absolutely disassociate myself from that.

You learn somethin' new every day.:eusa_whistle:

The Kotel:

Kotel2big.jpeg

Sorry I don't know what Kotel is. If it means something like davening (term?) which is what I expect, then yes I absolutely disassociate myself from that.

OMG! and you presume to post on this forum? Perhaps the term Al-Buraq or El-Mabka is more familiar to you?

Nope, drawing a blank there, too. Maybe its the transliteration?
On second thought, wasn't Buraq Muhammad's horse when he jumped from the Rock to heaven?

Jeezez!
d99a664601f551b8eccff67ddd8e9b56.gif

Arg, By Muslim tradition, the place where Muhammad tied his magical beast 'Al Buraq', is the Western Wall (In Hebrew- "The Kotel") In Arabic they call it "Al-Jidar Al-Buraq" or "Al-Jidar Al-Arabi".

Yes, now I do understand. The Western wall has been "THE" place, holiest of all for Jews, for many centuries. Now WHAT is the question?

The question to begin with, is would you defend the right of prayer and respect of Jews in the Kotel ( I don't call it the wailing wall, because honestry, and forgive me all Americans, the American translation to the Kotel is just pathetic, Jews don't "wail" in there, Jews come to pray in times of happiness, just like in times of distress, so "wailing wall"?! offensive much!:doubt:) like you defend the Muslim religion?

And by the way, speaking of offensive, The Kotel is surely NOT the holiest of places for Jews. What on earth...who told you such thing?!:mad:

Yes, now I do understand. The Western wall has been "THE" place, holiest of all for Jews, for many centuries. Now WHAT is the question?

The question to begin with, is would you defend the right of prayer and respect of Jews in the Kotel ( I don't call it the wailing wall, because honestry, and forgive me all Americans, the American translation to the Kotel is just pathetic, Jews don't "wail" in there, Jews come to pray in times of happiness, just like in times of distress, so "wailing wall"?! offensive much!:doubt:) like you defend the Muslim religion?

And by the way, speaking of offensive, The Kotel is surely NOT the holiest of places for Jews. What on earth...who told you such thing?!:mad:

Well, that is why I said "the Western wall" rather than "Wailing wall." And yes, I do defend that right if anyone wants to ask me. It has existed for a very long time and I have never heard of anyone with any credibility challenging it, actually.

Ok.

Still, be kind and never repeat the mistake of calling the Kotel the holliest of places for Jews. That's an actual factual error

I'm afraid I might not be following this train very well. I think the only problem anyone has ever had with the prayers at the Western wall is the hundreds of houses that were demolished to make the plaza in front. But honestly on the scale of what all has happened ...

I defend all people. I don't ever call any of them "animals."

NO you call them much worse than that under the veil of free speech, it still is offensive to refer to Jews and Israel as Zionists in a derogatory manner.

The UK has spelt this out to the ISLAMONAZI animals that it is racism and incitement to violence.

People call them Zionists because that is what they call themselves. If there is a bad connotation, they need to clean up their image.

Arg, By Muslim tradition, the place where Muhammad tied his magical beast 'Al Buraq', is the Western Wall (In Hebrew- "The Kotel") In Arabic they call it "Al-Jidar Al-Buraq" or "Al-Jidar Al-Arabi".

Isn't that what I said?

People call them Zionists because that is what they call themselves. If there is a bad connotation, they need to clean up their image.

VERY well put. Thanks.

Roudy, Facebook tried hard to stay out a huge stew a few years ago. The issue was sexism and peoples' posted sexist comments being tolerated by Facebook as "freedom of speech." Legal action was taken, and it wasn't until it became abundantly clear that Facebook was going to lose millions of dollars fro tolerating hate speech that they shut the sexists down. Now, FINALLY, hate speech of any type is no longer tolerated on Facebook.

So that is how that deal works. No legal interpretation is needed as to whether or not calling some group (not even sure to whom you are referring, Muslims, Arabs, Palestinians, or anyone who isn't part of whatever group you perceive yourself as...) "animals" is hate speech. We already know it is, many legal decisions have shown us that. It would be a slam dunk. You just need a Bill of Rights class.

As is calling Jews Zionists, and Israel a Zionist regime. This is the problem with ISLAMONAZI STOOGES they don't like seeing the tables turned

Israel was created inside Palestine by the foreign World Zionist Organization.

How is that not the Zionist regime?

I am bumping this because I am hoping Phoenall will elaborate on what s/he means by that. Of course we know not everyone is Israel is a Zionist.

the world "Zionist" is used by Anti-Israeli posters as an insult, and therefor people see it as such. We know what we are.

Just like Sunni-Man like to nickname us "Juden" which is basically "Jews" in Germany, but is used as an insult, like a nazi soldier offending the Jews.

so don't play nai've, like you have no idea why the disgusted response. On the same balance, I can start calling them "Ishmaelites" in the same manner and they'll get offended.

So, please. enough with this moronic 'i don't know what you're babbling at' excuse.

I am bumping this because I am hoping Phoenall will elaborate on what s/he means by that. Of course we know not everyone is Israel is a Zionist.
There is nothing wrong with being a Zionist.

Being a Zionist merely indicates that you are a supporter of Israel.

Both the Dream (of a reconstituted Greater Israel) and the present Reality, which is, by now, not far from realizing the Dream.

Christians have dozens of countries to call their own.

Muslims have dozens of countries to call their own.

Judaism had none, until 1948; after that, they have one.

Mustn't be greedy piggies at the trough.

Let 'em have it.

From the Golan to Egypt; from the River to the Sea; the Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael will be complete.

No more West Bank. No more Gaza. Just Israel.

Then we'll have peace.

Both Christianity and Islam borrow heavily from Judaism - Judaism is their Spiritual Mothership - and neither spiritual offspring should begrudge the revitalized parent one crummy strip of land that represents their spiritual homeland.

Lord knows, they'll do better and far more with that crummy little strip of land, than either the Muslims or Christians did with it, for so many centuries in the past.

Let's face it...

The idiot-Palestinians have lost their decades-overdue bid to fashion a viable nation-state.

Time to grow up, accept reality, and act positively and effectively upon that realization.

Pay-off the remaining Muslim-Palestinians and relocate them; breaking them up into smaller and controllable groups, scattered throughout the Middle East, and end this.

It'll cost one helluva lot of money but that's where the Old Ladies Debating Society we call the United Nations might actually do some good in this context, and, of course, Israel can help to foot that bill, as well, by paying a sizable percentage of the tab.

That'll wind up being the best investment that the Israelis, and the rest of the world, have made in a long time.

========================================

The Palestinian learning-lesson from the Nakba: "He who pees his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, another day."

Last edited:
the world "Zionist" is used by Anti-Israeli posters as an insult, and therefor people see it as such. We know what we are.
I don't think it is an insult at all. It is a scupulously accurate term for what we oppose. We don't oppose Jews, we don't oppose Israelis. We DO oppose Zionists and Zionism.

That is probably why that term is used by Israel's opponents.

I don't think it is an insult at all. It is a scupulously accurate term for what we oppose. We don't oppose Jews, we don't oppose Israelis. We DO oppose Zionists and Zionism.

Hmm, what terms should we all use to define those who are busy murdering people in the name of their religion in the various Muslim countries? I think the civilized world would certainly oppose these people. Strange how there are people who can't stop obsessing over Israel when their friends are doing horrible things in the rest of the Middle East.

Sally, you are on the wrong forum. Go to the Middle East forum, dear. Or maybe southeast Asia or Africa. I have no idea what or where you are talking about. You have a habit of posting attempted retorts that are really just very vague non sequiturs, totally meaningless in the context of the Israel/Palestine issue.

I realize you don't like to read, but let me explain that other countries are not what is under discussion here. I realize that throwing all Muslims into the same bag would make it easier to trash them, but it simply is not appropriate. We are not talking about "Muslims" per se, we are talking about Israel/Palestine.

Last edited:

Hating Zionism is the same as Judaism.

If you oppose Zionism it means you reject the idea of Jews having a state, and therefor you reject the Jews, since the only way the Jews are to be able to survive is in Israel.

So yeah, that's the same thing.

Also, you must be a wicked one, I caught you red handed justifying the murder of the Fogels. So that counts, too

Hating Zionism is the same as Judaism.

If you oppose Zionism it means you reject the idea of Jews having a state, and therefor you reject the Jews, since the only way the Jews are to be able to survive is in Israel.

So yeah, that's the same thing.

Also, you must be a wicked one, I caught you red handed justifying the murder of the Fogels. So that counts, too

Lipush, I never heard of the Fogels.

Zionism is most certainly NOT the same thing as Judaism. And I doubt anyone reading your inane statement will be deceived. But just to be sure, I will start a new post specifically about all the anti-Zionism among Jews.

As far as I am concerned Jews are beyond welcome to a state as long as no other people is disposed. Problem is, the only unpopulated areas of the globe left are also near-uninhabitable.... I do agree that Palestine was once the Jews' ancestral home, 2000 years ago, it just simply wasn't available for immigration of millions of Jews. The people living there had rights, too, after all, even though it was hard for the late 19th/early 20th century colonialist mentality to remember that. Is what happened right? No, but it happened.

So, let's move on from the past and deal with the fact that there is a Jewish nation in Palestine, one of the very rare times in history where one population has actually displaced another. What to do next? Two states obviously. I like the one state binational solution, your mileage may vary. But there is no excuse for refusal to acknowledge the Palestinian right of return.

Another lie. Two posts ago when the Fogels were mentioned, you said it was acceptable for Palestinian animals to butcher settler babies in their cribs. There seems to be more than one person posting from this Internet propaganda mouthpiece. LOL

never said that at all, liar.

I said that the illegal settlements in occupied territory are a legitimate military target, and that the babies shouldn't be there in the first place. If they remain they are likely to wind up as "collateral damage." So their parents, overzealous to the point of not even caring for the safety of their kids, need to get them out of there.

Forum List

Back