Wrestling is FAKE

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
OK sheeple, let me have it... Call me a conspiracy, nut job and paranoid idiot but I am here to tell you that pro wrestling is fake

My brothers, neighbors cousin has taken actual footage and broken it down frame by frame and played it backwards. it is clear that these guys do not actually hit each other. Sound analysis shows they grunt before actual contact is made

Also, in breaking down plot details of major rivalries, it can be shown that THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

Hate to break it to you, but there is a 50% chance that all pro wrestling is fake!

its_still_real_to_me_dammit.jpg

Pro wrestling is not a fake. It is entertainment! Do the people in movies really shoot each other? Do they really have sex? No they all act and that is what Pro wrestling is all about.

I was fortunate to witness two legends in action: Yukon Moose Cholak and Dick the Bruiser.
They were real. Wrestling is real. Stop trying to destroy my delicate psyhche.

I hope the fact that wrestling is fake doesn't come as a big surprise to you. I used to know the fellow known as The Masked Marvel personally. He was a really nice guy and his daughter was my age and we went out on a few dates way back in my teens. He said everything was all arranged prior to the matches to build up hype for future matches. Now and then he said somebody would not have their timing exactly right and get smacked for real and it hurt like hell so everybody was always careful with those roundhouse punches and jabs. It all falls under entertainment and not any kind of real pro sports.

OK sheeple, let me have it... Call me a conspiracy, nut job and paranoid idiot but I am here to tell you that pro wrestling is fake

My brothers, neighbors cousin has taken actual footage and broken it down frame by frame and played it backwards. it is clear that these guys do not actually hit each other. Sound analysis shows they grunt before actual contact is made

Also, in breaking down plot details of major rivalries, it can be shown that THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

Hate to break it to you, but there is a 50% chance that all pro wrestling is fake!
Your brothers , neighbors cousin is a fucking moron for wasting his time with such trivial nonsense when the country he lives in is GOING DOWN.
Does he have a Palin bumper sticker ?

In other news, Gravity still makes things fall to the ground.

Pro wrestling is not a fake. It is entertainment! Do the people in movies really shoot each other? Do they really have sex? No they all act and that is what Pro wrestling is all about.

Movies are fake

Except for Michael Moore movies of course

tell it David Schultz ...you pencil neck !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6LXkaAb0pk]‪reporter owned by wrestler‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

gif_07.gif

There is a 100% chance. What is this, a revelation to you? Fake wrestling is fake and real wrestling is real. Maybe this news just made it to your trailer park, but I don't think there is much of a controversy about it.

yes it is. I had some good friends who were in wrestling and they are all dead now except for Kevin he lives in Hawaii now. His Brother Chris was my best friend until he took his own life and Kerry was a good friend and I dont believe for a second that he killed himself. I think he was taken out. The Von Erics are who I am talking about. They all did steroids and lifted weights all the time. I use to go to practices with them. They would practice the fights before the people got there. I met most all of the wrestlers who fought at the sport atorium in ft worth Jack (Fritz Von Eric) owned it. Wrestling is fake but those guys who use to do it we're good people

Are you trying to tell me that all those times someone took a chair to the head, or was in a deep strangle hold, but some how managed to pull through by the crowd simply cheering for him was fake half the time?

ok, ok, deep breath

ok

But the flying elbows off the top ropes were for realzies right?

Forum List

Back