Wrestlemania is Sunday!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
WrestleMania this weekend will be without Triple H, Shawn Michaels or the Undertaker.

This is the first WrestleMania not to feature any of these three men since WrestleMania 4 in 1988, the year i was born!

EyPhpxKWUAAEpnE

It is amazing the size of the audience that attends the events.. I have been a fan since a child in the 1960s ,it was lucky to get 100 people at an event. Now its close to 100,000. attend some of the Mania events. I posted a good match from 1973 on another thread. Gives an idea how much has changed in the '' pro rasslin'' game.

• Banned
Such a cool photo taken prior to the Wrestlemania VII matchup between Savage and Warrior!

EyQLLCSWYAI7zB8

Shane McMahon got tossed off the top of the cage and into the ring by Braun

google the internet and find the video!

WWE has released Samoa Joe and Bo Dallas among many others

Samoa Joe was one of the best talkers WWE had, great in ring and was a convincing badass.

Should have been WWE Champion, it’s a shame to see it end like this.

They will have to find an Independent to work for. Sandman was just fired from an Independent in Florida for going in drunk and messing up a match.

WrestleMania this weekend will be without Triple H, Shawn Michaels or the Undertaker.

This is the first WrestleMania not to feature any of these three men since WrestleMania 4 in 1988, the year i was born!

EyPhpxKWUAAEpnE
This year it was Saturday and Sunday. I saw Saturday. IMO it was a better card than today’s. The only match I really wish I could see tonight is Roman Cody.

R Truth and Miz won the belts. Austin Theory and his partner won the other tag titles.

Sami beat Gunther!

Rhea beat Becky

The black girls beat the Asian girls.

It was good!

I'm happy to see Truth won but I hate how they handled his character the last few weeks leading up to Wrestlemania.

Forum List

Back