Wrap up of Coons lies from last night's debate

I recall some President having sex with a teenager in the oval office..

Democrats thought that was just great at the time.. degrading women .. nah

Psst Monica wasn't a teenager.

And I am pretty sure Beck made a comment about if you are an ugly woman, you are probably a progressive.

How many threads have been started on here by the right talking about how conservative women are more attractive? Talk about sexist.

How come Conservatives are allowed to play the "sexism" card whenever they want (and the "racism" card, as long it applies to Obama), but Liberals are called out constantly for the same thing?

Maybe because it's not a card and you are really treating her in inappropriate and demeaning ways.

No.

I'm not treating her any way at all. I barely even begin to care about her.

And I am pretty sure Beck made a comment about if you are an ugly woman, you are probably a progressive.

How many threads have been started on here by the right talking about how conservative women are more attractive? Talk about sexist.

Humor me and source the Beck thing.

Why is being attractive sexist? Do you find Henry Waxman attractive?

It's one thing to call some one attractive and it's another to call her a bimbo.

You are correct.. she was 21 & Clinton was 49

Last edited:

Humor me and source the Beck thing.

Why is being attractive sexist? Do you find Henry Waxman attractive?

It's one thing to call some one attractive and it's another to call her a bimbo.

No, it is sexist when you point out who has the more attractive women. Being cute should not be important in politics.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCmX4-bTvHg[/ame]

You don't think attractive people are more successfully politically? Or just about everywhere else?

He's right. Feminism was created to as to give unattractive women access to the mainstream. Actually, Rush Limbaugh said that first.

Last edited:
But's let's compare apples to apples. Who has made a sexist denigration of a lefty woman?

I know Rush Limbaugh said Sarah Palin was a babe.
Yeah, nothing sexist about calling women Feminazis, stupid, angry, N.A.G.s, etc.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)

RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

But's let's compare apples to apples. Who has made a sexist denigration of a lefty woman?

Yeah, nothing sexist about calling women Feminazis, stupid, angry, N.A.G.s, etc.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)

RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

Those are all accurate.

You don't think attractive people are more successfully politically? Or just about everywhere else?

How we doing on that Beck quote?

Still haven't proven it is not sexist.
Obama is probably the only semi attractive person I have ever voted for. I am sorry I am not superficial and a sexist.
If I had to choose between a beauty queen or a lawyer to be my political leader, I will go with the lawyer.

July 22, 2008

September 3, 2008

August 29, 2008

August 8, 2008

Those are all accurate.
And you would be a sexist. You must like Coulter. Speaking of sexist comments.

Obama is probably the only semi attractive person I have ever voted for. I am sorry I am not superficial and a sexist.
If I had to choose between a beauty queen or a lawyer to be my political leader, I will go with the lawyer.

How has that semi-attractive lawyer worked out so far?

July 22, 2008

September 3, 2008

August 29, 2008

August 8, 2008

Those are all accurate.
And you would be a sexist. You must like Coulter. Speaking of sexist comments.

Those aren't sexist. Those are accurate observations of his.

I don't hear much of what she says. Does she piss you off because she's thin?

At least he didn't quit.

At least he didn't quit.

He should quit. He's a disaster.

At least he didn't quit.

He should quit. He's a disaster.

I do love it, when you guys are losing an argument you derail and bring up Obama.

I will give you a hint about my original comment. Hilary is a lawyer! ;)

Actually, you brought him up, in remarking at his physical appearance, while wagging your finger at me for noticing others.

Hillary will be 69 in 2012. Older than Reagan in 1980 and older than McCain in 2008.

Or are we not supposed to notice that?

July 22, 2008

September 3, 2008

August 29, 2008

August 8, 2008

Those are all accurate.
I dare you to tell that to your mother! :eek:

Forum List

Back