Wrap up of Coons lies from last night's debate

He should quit. He's a disaster.

I do love it, when you guys are losing an argument you derail and bring up Obama.

I will give you a hint about my original comment. Hilary is a lawyer! ;)

Actually, you brought him up, in remarking at his physical appearance, while wagging your finger at me for noticing others.

Hillary will be 69 in 2012. Older than Reagan in 1980 and older than McCain in 2008.

Or are we not supposed to notice that?

facepalm.gif

Yeah, nothing sexist about calling women Feminazis, stupid, angry, N.A.G.s, etc.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)

RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

Those are all accurate.
I dare you to tell that to your mother! :eek:

I think my mom made a pretty good move, when she divorced her cheating ex husband.
Men like him, believe women are nothing without a man.

Yeah, nothing sexist about calling women Feminazis, stupid, angry, N.A.G.s, etc.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)

RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

Those are all accurate.
And you would be a sexist. You must like Coulter. Speaking of sexist comments.
He might have a point, Coulter is supposed to be a woman and she is WITHOUT A MAN. :rofl:

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."
Single woman Ann Coulter in the New York Observer October 2, 2007

He said, homing right in on the sexist meme of a the supposed defect of a woman who doesn't have a man.
Well, I have to admit it is quite stupid of a single woman to say single women are stupid. But I would attribute Coulter's stupidity to her CON$ervatism, not her sex whatever it is. :eusa_whistle:

She also exposed the Mediator as a hack on the Evolution question.

he kept saying the Voters want to know what she believes and trying to not let he explain that all she wants is states to be able to decided if they want to include Creationism as an alternative along with Evolution.

Hey...at least she wasn't asked why she opposes Masterbation

O'Donnell looked like a fumbling bimbo parroting Tea Party one liners.

If she looked bad, Coons looked even worse.

She owned him.

being a new comer and as you say a "loon" Coons should have blown her away with out trying.

He didn't. so she won.

Still has little chance of winning the election though, so you can calm down. The Bearded Marxist will win.

Forum List

Back