WPost/ABC Poll Shows W H O P P I N G 68% Say Country on Wrong Track, Oct 28

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Ooops, time for libs to get schooled by me. Again.

Economic Political Discontent Make for a Midterm Double Punch - ABC News

A double punch of economic and political dissatisfaction marks public attitudes in the closing week of the 2014 midterm campaign – a dynamic that reflects poorly on the president’s performance, bolstering his Republican opponents.

The discontent in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll is palpable. Despite its fitful gains, seven in 10 Americans rate the nation’s economy negatively and just 28 percent say it’s getting better. In a now-customary result, 68 percent say the country’s seriously off on the wrong track.

I like this quote a lot:

"The discontent in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll is palpable."

Just yesterday Loner Loser was saying how high Americans' confidence was.

And as I've told him for the past few months....that poll has always been unreliable.

Amazing, isn't it?

Obama: Jobs, economy growing, healthy stock market, deficit down, housing up, gas prices down.

Pubs: Obstruct, Benghazi lies, Fearbola, Do Nothing.

= Elect more pubs.

Gullible sheeples will vote against the best interests of the country and of their own future. They will vote against the future of their own children. And Dems won't vote FOR their country or their own best interests.

Never ever underestimate the power of money.

10527613_10202623819302338_4518896013918452758_n_zpsa78435f6.jpg

Obama's approval rating among Wall Street Capitalists is at an all time high.
The rest of America, not so much.

OP- Yup, GOP disfunction, negative bs and fear mongering really depress people...
Yeah, a depressed economy the dems keep saying is booming, increased healthcare costs, you can't keep if you like, dems keep telling you is working. An ebola scare that the dems insist we can't stop people from traveling here that may have it but in the next breath say we need to stop it there. Wouldn't the first common sense move be not letting people we need to contain there stay there and not come here? Illegals running across our borders and getting no resistance from the Feds at all resulting in more death's and possibilities of disease coming here. The JV team of ISIS not really acting like a JV team but our government response seems...more little league. Business didn't create a job for you. What we really need is more taxes, and abortions.

I can keep going but I'm not sure you would even comprehend why your reply is so fucking stupid.

Ooops, time for libs to get schooled by me. Again.

Economic Political Discontent Make for a Midterm Double Punch - ABC News

A double punch of economic and political dissatisfaction marks public attitudes in the closing week of the 2014 midterm campaign – a dynamic that reflects poorly on the president’s performance, bolstering his Republican opponents.

The discontent in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll is palpable. Despite its fitful gains, seven in 10 Americans rate the nation’s economy negatively and just 28 percent say it’s getting better. In a now-customary result, 68 percent say the country’s seriously off on the wrong track.

As we're looking at the GOP-TeaBaggers taking over the Senate, I'd expect the number to be higher. We are truly fucked is they get the majority.

OP- Yup, GOP disfunction, negative bs and fear mongering really depress people...
Yeah, a depressed economy the dems keep saying is booming, increased healthcare costs, you can't keep if you like, dems keep telling you is working. An ebola scare that the dems insist we can't stop people from traveling here that may have it but in the next breath say we need to stop it there. Wouldn't the first common sense move be not letting people we need to contain there stay there and not come here? Illegals running across our borders and getting no resistance from the Feds at all resulting in more death's and possibilities of disease coming here. The JV team of ISIS not really acting like a JV team but our government response seems...more little league. Business didn't create a job for you. What we really need is more taxes, and abortions.

I can keep going but I'm not sure you would even comprehend why your reply is so fucking stupid.

SNAP!

That post was a work of art. :)

Amazing, isn't it?

Obama: Jobs, economy growing, healthy stock market, deficit down, housing up, gas prices down.

Pubs: Obstruct, Benghazi lies, Fearbola, Do Nothing.

= Elect more pubs.

Gullible sheeples will vote against the best interests of the country and of their own future. They will vote against the future of their own children. And Dems won't vote FOR their country or their own best interests.

Never ever underestimate the power of money.

10527613_10202623819302338_4518896013918452758_n_zpsa78435f6.jpg

Fellow Gimmecrats, if we vote we win, because in America 2014 there's more people with their palms out to the government, instead of their palm wrapped around a shovel, or wrapped around a steering wheel.
Yep Gimmecrats, just show up and you win more handouts !

You do know that people can think the country is on the wrong track AND think it's the republicans fault right?

Folks, this thread has been cleaned of quite a few posts. Please remember that this is in politics and posts must contain some content related to the subject under discussion.

Forum List

Back