Zone1 Wow wow wow!!! This just really happened to me!

Your passive aggressive microaggression says that you maybe "eager and willing" but it is not to quietly learn and grow. Pax.
I see. You have recreated me in your own mind, and don't care to discuss faith with your imagined creation. Since you are not going to converse with the reality, I agree it is best that we don't converse at all.

Here is my life recently: One daughter is moving to Nebraska. One is moving here to California. I have been helping both. Meanwhile, my last living aunt who I have been close with is in hospice care. My reality has been anything but passive. The one thing I have to look forward to is discussing faith and religion with those who are as passionate about all faiths and all religions as I. I regret you cannot see that, but clearly you wish to dismiss me so I'll not pester.

I have recreated you as you are, deceptive and misshaded. I have found many to be so, including Catholic priests and evangelical ministers. You will eventually come to the light.

I have recreated you as you are, deceptive and misshaded.
I am not here to discuss me. I know who I am, and I have never been what/how you describe. I've been told that people who describe others are merely looking in a mirror. Something to think about as you have nothing to say to me.

I am not here to discuss me. I know who I am, and I have never been what/how you describe. I've been told that people who describe others are merely looking in a mirror. Something to think about as you have nothing to say to me.
I am aware that you are happy with your unexamined self.

God as my witness, I was looking at pictures of the Shroud of Turin online after watching an Alan Parr YT video on it. I go to click on my kjv bible on my IPAD. GUESS WHAT the verse of the day is? Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his FACE continually. 1 Chronicles 16:11. I'm speechless. Wow. This is a big deal to me. The last while I've felt that God was far from me due to various things.
While we don't agree on a lot of dogma, I thought you might appreciate this. My one remaining aunt has been in hospice the last few days. Of her generation in my family, she is the last one living, and we have been close down through the years.

Mom was in elder care in a town I wasn't able to visit often, so, in her name,I took to visiting the elderly in my own town. As you know, we Catholics pray for people who have passed on, and also ask for the prayers of those who have passed on.

Grieving over and praying for my aunt, I was also remembering one elderly lady (Joan, who passed before covid, praying for her and asking her to join me in praying for my aunt. I was sad, even wondering how prayers could help either now. I unexpectedly stopped by a park to walk and pray for a bit. Suddenly a woman ran up to me and said, "You used to visit Joan all the time! How have you been?" (We hadn't seen each other for five years, since Joan's passing.)

Most will say this is all pure coincidence that I just happened to stop by this park, that she just happened to be taking a short-cut through at a time I was thinking of Joan and my aunt, but it sure felt like a hug from beyond, assuring me all is right and we are not that far apart--our spirits communicating when our voices cannot.

While we don't agree on a lot of dogma, I thought you might appreciate this. My one remaining aunt has been in hospice the last few days. Of her generation in my family, she is the last one living, and we have been close down through the years.

Mom was in elder care in a town I wasn't able to visit often, so, in her name,I took to visiting the elderly in my own town. As you know, we Catholics pray for people who have passed on, and also ask for the prayers of those who have passed on.

Grieving over and praying for my aunt, I was also remembering one elderly lady (Joan, who passed before covid, praying for her and asking her to join me in praying for my aunt. I was sad, even wondering how prayers could help either now. I unexpectedly stopped by a park to walk and pray for a bit. Suddenly a woman ran up to me and said, "You used to visit Joan all the time! How have you been?" (We hadn't seen each other for five years, since Joan's passing.)

Most will say this is all pure coincidence that I just happened to stop by this park, that she just happened to be taking a short-cut through at a time I was thinking of Joan and my aunt, but it sure felt like a hug from beyond, assuring me all is right and we are not that far apart--our spirits communicating when our voices cannot.
Thank you for the post. You do very well when concerned about others instead of your correctness about things. Well done.

I will let you go now and wish you the best.

God as my witness, I was looking at pictures of the Shroud of Turin online after watching an Alan Parr YT video on it. I go to click on my kjv bible on my IPAD. GUESS WHAT the verse of the day is? Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his FACE continually. 1 Chronicles 16:11. I'm speechless. Wow. This is a big deal to me. The last while I've felt that God was far from me due to various things.

I wouldn't pay any attention to Hashev or however u spell it

just another person who ignorantly shows contempt prior to investigation.

It sounds like you had a very real experience from the Lord Himself.

It does a lot of good to gaze on the Shroud Image.

I never heard it was proven fake... likely just another lie from... you know who

Forum List

Back