Wow the lefties are in overdrive today

I'll just admit it for you, liar. You can prove nothing you say. You and the rest of these lib stains here lie 24/7 and never can you offer anything but ridiculous childish pictures or tantrums when backed into a corner. Stop lying, take a bath, and grow up.

Your constanat use of lame memes reveals lack of original thought and inability to contribute to the topic.

In short? You're a dunce

You write "Your constanat use":biggrin: and then call me a Dunce ? :biggrin:
you are a Fucking Right wing Witch how about using "spell Check?:biggrin:
Again nothing but smoke.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

You are the one (of many) that claim Trump is this or Trump is that. Prove it or stop lying.
Here is proof that Donald Trump is a Scam artist

'Exhibit A

Trump University

Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review
National Review. ... National Review (NR) is an American semi-monthly magazine focusing on news and commentary pieces on political, social, and cultural affairs. The magazine was founded by the author William F. Buckley Jr. in 1955. It is currently edited by Rich Lowry.

Sorry liar, media stories are not proof. They are not hard evidence. But we have hard proof that you are a liar. Right here in black and white.

Sorry liar, media stories are not proof. They are not hard evidence. But we have hard proof that you are a liar. Right here in black and white.
Hey Suck up where is the evidence on Fucking Hillary being Crooked...where is the evidence that Obama spied on Orange Anus Trump :)

I wonder just how pitiful the brain pan must be to keep typing 'orange anus Trump' over and again. I mean... come on! That's what you've got?
No wonder y'all get your asses handed to you so much of each day.
If brain cells were 100 dollar bills, y'all wouldn't have enough cash to grab a happy meal

Hey Suck up where is the evidence on Fucking Hillary being Crooked...where is the evidence that Obama spied on Orange Anus Trump :)
I never saw any evidence of her committing crimes, just like you have nothing on Trump, even though you continue to lie daily about it. But I do have videos of her lying. You and she make a good pair.
BTW...poor deflection as usual.

Evelyn Farkas, Susan Rice, Obama gets women to do his dirty work.
You could too if you looked like Barry in Mom jeans.

Which reminds me. Too bad no team invited fireballin' Barry to toss out the first pitch to kickoff the new season. Just wanna see old Girly Arm do it one more time, don't you?

Forum List

Back