Wow the lefties are in overdrive today

They could release a video of Obama ordering the wiretaps and forensic evidence of the regime leaking information to the press, the left wouldn't care.

Yes. This is why it's a waste of time taking any of them seriously; either ignore them or mock them for fun. Real Liberals and Conservatives would be deporting them, as Thomas Jefferson and most of the Founders would do.

Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

U.S. withdraws funding for U.N. Population Fund

Life is good.

Yes. Their entire 'Party' leadership and many of its mid-level apparatchiks and flunkies are going to start practicing 'The Perp Walk' soon. Their campaign of spam and fake news is a dead failure, and the assorted traitors, deviants, sociopaths, and fetishists here are wailing and thrashing on the floors like 4 year olds in the Walmart toy section who have been told 'No!'
Hopefully they will soon be confined to a place where "Jesus loves you" does not mean what they think it means.

jesus loves you.jpg

As the investigation gets more and more information, things are beginning to look very interesting. A Blackwater back channel between Putin and the orange clown?

I hope one of our intel agencies can turn someone in the Russian intel agency, and they will bring with them the information the Russians have collected on the clown.
You puked on your "I hate Trump" baby bib again.

Trump voters got played as bad as those who maxed out their credit cards due to the Orange Anus Scam University..:badgrin:
Hillary will win by a landslide.
You all will have health care that is cheaper and better than ACA buwaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hillary will win by a landslide.
Win so much you will be tired of winning ....Buwaahahsahazhazhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

One thing is certain, you stains never tire of lying or trying to hurt this country.

One thing is certain, you stains never tire of lying or trying to hurt this country.
Oh poor baby those "Pesky snowflakes again eh douche "
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg
Rube Morons...what a Bag of Hammers :321:

Some liberals believe that all Trump voters were consumed by racism or sexism and voted accordingly, but that’s not been my experience with Trump voters. It's also defective political psychology. Like J, many of them thought Trump would make their life better rather than other peoples’ lives worse. And maybe a lot of them, like J, have now realized that Trump is full of hot air.

Why One Trump Voter has become Disillusioned -- and Why it's Significant

No Not All Trump Voters are Racist/Sexist....but all working Class Voters who Voted for Orange Anus are Guilty of Aggravated Stupid
why ?
because who in their Right mind would believe a man with the baggage carried by Trump of being a serial Cheater, Fraud artist and liar was going to make Middle class people's lives better ? Believing in that is no different than believing in Flying Unicorns ...

Last edited:
Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

Life is good.

None of those links direct to this site. Zero.

Yes you're right. I was expecting those links to go to the "half dozen threads" she mentioned as well but I think her links were just to back up her claim about the fake media. Poorly worded by the OP, but not the end of the world.

Life is good.

Yes you're right. I was expecting those links to go to the "half dozen threads" she mentioned as well but I think her links were just to back up her claim about the fake media. Poorly worded by the OP, but not the end of the world.
I have no interest in directing people to multiple garbage threads. My purpose was to provide a list of articles that are the cause of the frenzy.

it was a bad day for the criminal left. That's why we are being flooded with their squealings.

Life is good.

Life is good.

I have no interest in directing people to multiple garbage threads. My purpose was to provide a list of articles that are the cause of the frenzy.

it was a bad day for the criminal left. That's why we are being flooded with their squealings.
riceaphony.jpg

Some liberals believe that all Trump voters were consumed by racism or sexism and voted accordingly, but that’s not been my experience with Trump voters. It's also defective political psychology. Like J, many of them thought Trump would make their life better rather than other peoples’ lives worse. And maybe a lot of them, like J, have now realized that Trump is full of hot air.

No Not All Trump Voters are Racist/Sexist....but all working Class Voters who Voted for Orange Anus are Guilty of Aggravated Stupid
why ?
because who in their Right mind would believe a man with the baggage carried by Trump of being a serial Cheater, Fraud artist and liar was going to make Middle class people's lives better ? Believing in that is no different than believing in Flying Unicorns ...
Ever thought about trying to prove any of your lies?

why ?

If he can't meme it he's helpless

Its been a Month since Orange Anus accused the Great Obama OF HAVING COMMITTED CRIMES ....any Idea when that Anus is going to produce any proof or evidence of that ...after all he is the head of the Executive branch...any time Frame for proof ? LOL
1c5cwg.jpg

Its been a Month since Orange Anus accused the Great Obama OF HAVING COMMITTED CRIMES ....any Idea when that Anus is going to produce any proof or evidence of that ...after all he is the head of the Executive branch...any time Frame for proof ? LOL
1c5cwg.jpg
How would I know details of such a widespread investigation such such as this? But how about answering the question I asked you and stop playing your little deflect pretend game?

You are the one (of many) that claim Trump is this or Trump is that. Prove it or stop lying.

Forum List

Back