Wow. Ron Paul wasn't kidding about letting people die!

No.

You were asking about my hero. My only hero is my Dad.

As for the other stuff...ridiculous.

This was a man that worked for him, with no insurance and his medical bills might bankrupt his family.

Paul doesn't give a shit.

Tax payers got it..not him or charity.

Prove Paul did not assist the guy financially. Prove he didn't give a shit.

You can't, as that is speculation on your part, you lying sack of shit.

Going by what's written in the article. It makes no mention of that.

If you have anything else to add in..I suggest you do a little work and add it.

problem here is that since the article doesn't mention whether or not Paul helped financially in any way, you ASSume he did not.

You're such a creep dude. Don't act high horse, you're the biggest hypocrit of evaaa

Feel free to post anything I ever wrote that's even remotely comparable

Aw shit, really?

You map Obama to Marxism all the time..for a start.

Obama is a naked marxist, and you cant prove me wrong because all of his policies reflect it

Plus there is this:

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," Obama wrote in his memoir, "Dreams From My Father." "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

This employee and friend of Ron Pauls got treated for free leaving the bill to be passed on to all other hospital customers.

In the way Ron Paul would like our country run this friend and employee would have died without care.

This employee and friend of Ron Pauls got treated for free leaving the bill to be passed on to all other hospital customers.

In the way Ron Paul would like our country run this friend and employee would have died without care.

^Epic Fail.

Obamacare would not have saved this guy's life, nor would it have saved healthcare consumers one red cent.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

^Epic Fail.

Obamacare would not have saved this guy's life, nor would it have saved healthcare consumers one red cent.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

Which pill do ya think he would have had to take in Obamas world?

This is the same guy that voted to let a baby die in a linen closet too!

Prove Paul did not assist the guy financially. Prove he didn't give a shit.

You can't, as that is speculation on your part, you lying sack of shit.

Going by what's written in the article. It makes no mention of that.

If you have anything else to add in..I suggest you do a little work and add it.

problem here is that since the article doesn't mention whether or not Paul helped financially in any way, you ASSume he did not.

The floor is yours.

Get a link.

Prove what you just said... Oh wait you can;t nor would you even try to... You will just repeat the same line.

Oops, sorry swallow, but when TM takes the same position, the OP is a failure......

Last edited:

Oops, sorry swallow, but when TM takes the same position, the OP is a failure......

No it ain't, DriveInMyBackSide..

I saw the debate.

Ron Paul never said to let anyone die.

You have to forgive Shallow;

He's a partisan hack.

With no integrity.

He did say that charity, he specifically referenced the church, had alway been active in
the area.

BTW, do you know how much charity the American people voluntarily gave last year?

What percentage of that do you think was given by registered democrats?

Whew, now we have Swallow and TM in the thread... You know it's going real well for the Paul haters. You know if the Ron Paul haters didn't spam the boards with RP threads there would be very few Ron Paul threads. It's not so much there Ron Paul supporters are "Obsessed Ron Paul fanboys" as the haters are "Obsessed Ron Paul haters."

Maybe you guys will get lucky one of these days and something will stick.

Forum List

Back