Wow look at patriotic ESPN honoring our military this week

I wonder how much kneeling during the anthem they plan on showing during the weekend any ways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person can not stand, they better show their gratitude in some way because our men and women in uniform deserve every last drop that can be given to them.

I wonder how much kneeling during the anthem they plan on showing during the weekend any ways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person can not stand, they better show their gratitude in some way because our men and women in uniform deserve every last drop that can be given to them.

But what has the anthem got to do with the military? And why is it okay to fly the Confederate flag?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But what has the anthem got to do with the military? And why is it okay to fly the Confederate flag?

Again, red herring. Why not just debate the original topic?

Anyone fooled by this nonsense?
Just a ploy to shore up their sinking ship
They’ve given winks and nods to the protestor
I’m not fooled by this lib machine

ESPN Dedicates Week to Veterans and Active Military - ESPN MediaZone

Hey, they could be patriotic by waving the Confederate flag instead, the Confederates only killed 140,000 US troops. How many did the NFL kneelers kill?
The nfl wasn’t formed until 1921 dummy

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Military people are out there defending what the anthem is about.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why is it okay to fly the confederate flag? Because at the end of the day, its no different compared to any other flag. They are all made with the same find of material. Flags are flown in the sky too and so they do not hurt anyone when they are up there where people put them.

Anyone fooled by this nonsense?
Just a ploy to shore up their sinking ship
They’ve given winks and nods to the protestor
I’m not fooled by this lib machine

ESPN Dedicates Week to Veterans and Active Military - ESPN MediaZone

Hey, they could be patriotic by waving the Confederate flag instead, the Confederates only killed 140,000 US troops. How many did the NFL kneelers kill?
The nfl wasn’t formed until 1921 dummy

Oh wow, insults.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why is it okay to fly the confederate flag? Because at the end of the day, its no different compared to any other flag. They are all made with the same find of material. Flags are flown in the sky too and so they do not hurt anyone when they are up there where people put them.

What is the anthem about?

Because what I see US military personnel "defending" are the interests of the rich people.

The issue here is that you're saying the US national anthem MEANS SOMETHING more than just a bunch of notes and words.

But you're saying the Confederate flag doesn't mean anything?

That's a huge contradiction.

^^^ I never said that the confederate flag doesn't mean anything, but go here to learn more about the national anthem.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well the anthem is a symbol of the government, and if you want to protest the government, it's a pretty good place to start.

Those who are using it to say it represents the soldiers are doing it purely out of politics, and nothing else.

That people can accept the Confederate flag and all it stands for, but get huffy over protesting the anthem, shows how fucked up the US is.

I wonder how much kneeling during the anthem they plan on showing during the weekend any ways. God bless you always!!!Holly
God bless you and them always!!!Holly

While attempting to retrieve just hacked computer emails for ChristHitlers making a Washington, D.C. born Army staff sergeant the first murdered Veteran for 9/11 before 9/11 is like trying to get my Holocaust research stolen at university along with an absente voting ballot & other items while having the lungs gassed due to uncovering Kristallnacht traditions which were being utilized refiled as yet another day where got no use for a one nation under God swastika of lynching enforcement from Rehnquist's immaculate drug trafficking conception before I was born, or for that matter before even conceived for the Bicentennial reichquest; where yet another Rehnquist Nazington immaculate drug conception for Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops Freudian slip of 9/11 where talking Washington, D.C. sports was interrupted by baptizing eyes by urination KKK churchstate cops for not talking about Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount since it was not allowed thru an extension of West Nazi Germany Virginia's thieving US Constitution arsonists godvernment of drugs, godvernment of death at the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition. This SCOTUS national religion pseudo science of an Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophile mentality of suicidal homicidal sociopsychopaths flying rock pyramids to the stars based on thieving old glory & old testament arsonists theoretical supreme swastika up Uranus court will provide humanity with the secret to space time travel. Under color of law IslamoNazi economics patriot act of those vile & despicable cross conditioned way beyond therapy that baptize by urinations soaking one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sergeants with urinations while seated eating lunch; then Rehnquist in that SCOTUS Rosenberg sin dome making him the first victim of 9/11 in that "serve the Pope or die" second coming of liberty & justice for all Christians for Y2K & another thousand years of "man is God" fabricated misnomers & immaculate conceptions for this Christian Nation supreme swastika up Uranus court star tractor pseudo science Islamo-Nazi Security Allahs.

Forum List

Back