Wow, Is Trump ALREADY Getting Americans Hired?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
A dear friend of mine graduated from her college with the highest GPA in her IT class and she had several other honors as well, induction into some kind of honor society, etc.

Two years later she still could not get a job and was working in a white collar sweat shop that I wont name.

Well, a week ago last Wednesday after Trump won South Carolina, she got a call for an interview with a company. She did quite well and they were supposed to call her for a final interview last Friday. I told her that was fast, and she said that they were going to call her Monday and give her a job offer. Well they didnt call Monday or Tuesday, but on Wednesday she got a call, after the Super Tuesday sweep that the anti H1-B candidates had, and they told her that they had not yet found a job for her, so they are going to train her for a position that they think is well suited for her.

I'll give my guy Cruz some credit here too, but honestly, I think that Trump is getting American companies to start hiring Americans already. Even these greedy bastards can read the writing on the wall.

I think that both of them can share the credit equally. Those companies are starting to realize that their visa worker mine of cheap, compliant labor stands a chance of drying up. The smart ones are starting to hire citizen workers in order to not be caught short when a large chunk of their workforce either has to go home or starts costing them more to keep.

I think that both of them can share the credit equally. Those companies are starting to realize that their visa worker mine of cheap, compliant labor stands a chance of drying up. The smart ones are starting to hire citizen workers in order to not be caught short when a large chunk of their workforce either has to go home or starts costing them more to keep.

I couild not have said it better.

Thank you.

The reign of the neocons and their war on the Middle Class is finally coming to an end.

Forum List

Back